ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA.Com predictions

"14. Syracuse finishes in the top four of the ACC

Duke, North Carolina and Virginia will likely finish in the top three, in some order. Then it’s wide open. The Orange have an elite defense and their young perimeter players improved at the end of last season."

I dig it!

Would love UVA to play at a slightly faster pace.

No thanks on the 1-seed though.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
UVA-UMBC rematch? Now that would be hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as predicting Kentucky to be better than in 2015.

I love how the narrative shifted from "sky is falling" to "better than 2015 Kentucky" after adding a pair of talented but unspectacular freshmen and a big who converts at a 50% clip.

Not-so-bold prediction: Kentucky does not win the national championship and Calipari's excuse is youth.

I love how the narrative shifted from "sky is falling" to "better than 2015 Kentucky" after adding a pair of talented but unspectacular freshmen and a big who converts at a 50% clip.

Not-so-bold prediction: Kentucky does not win the national championship and Calipari's excuse is youth.
That rustled you I see. Let it go, my friend. Kentucky is all in your head.

"14. Syracuse finishes in the top four of the ACC

Duke, North Carolina and Virginia will likely finish in the top three, in some order. Then it’s wide open. The Orange have an elite defense and their young perimeter players improved at the end of last season."

I dig it!

I agree. Wide open between 4 and 9.

Reactions: KisteK
Funny that outside of the Florida program, there is a lot of belief this team could be very good.

Outside of the program, no noise about them at all. Even that article mentions like 5 SEC teams in regard to its depth, but no Florida.

Chiozza leaving I think makes people question the Gators.

24. Tremont Waters averages 20 points per game for LSU

Waters was sneakily one of the most entertaining players in the country next year and averaged 15.7 points per game. Expect that number to rise as a sophomore; he's both flashy and efficient.

Very happy to see Tremont getting the love, but I would be pleasantly surprised if he averages 20 ppg with all the added freshman scoring coming in. He'll be awesome and could be the favorite for SEC player of the year, but don't think he'll be a massive scorer.

That rustled you I see. Let it go, my friend. Kentucky is all in your head.

The only thing that rustles me is hearing this crap every year.

If I thought it were justified, that would be different. There was all the reason in the world to expect big things in 2012 and 2015. It's a huge stretch to compare this team to those.

For someone who's not a UK fan you sure talk about them a lot.

The only thing that rustles me is hearing this crap every year.

If I thought it were justified, that would be different. There was all the reason in the world to expect big things in 2012 and 2015. It's a huge stretch to compare this team to those.
The title is fearless predictions for the season. Its not a Kentucky site or fans making these points, either. I think you are overreacting. Your team will be very good this season, worry about them and not bold predictions for UK.

my bold prediction is neither does Kansas and Self's excuse is they just ran out of time
see how easy that is
up your game man

Last edited:

What will Kansas' excuse be? Or will it just be like the plethora of previous embarrassing Self losses in the tournament? I mean, you've already awarded Kansas the title.

17. Sagaba Konate averages at least 3.5 blocks per game

He averaged 3.2 last year and physically dominated foes. There’s no telling what he’ll do as a junior.

What will Kansas' excuse be? Or will it just be like the plethora of previous embarrassing Self losses in the tournament? I mean, you've already awarded Kansas the title.

Self doesn't make excuses. He leaves that to your boy.

he just runs out of time RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

'12 title game?

I never heard the postgame comments. Bad night for me. After watching my team lose to ****ing Calipari and Unibrow, I nearly drowned myself in whiskey, then had to fend off a homosexual who tried to force himself on me in a bathroom. He's lucky I were mellower then.

Anyway, like I said, Self doesn't make excuses.

Preseason is fun. Seemingly a dozen-ish teams believably could win 6 straight tourney games. Don't think my top dozen--ish would be the same as theirs tho.

'12 title game?

I never heard the postgame comments. Bad night for me. After watching my team lose to ****ing Calipari and Unibrow, I nearly drowned myself in whiskey, then had to fend off a homosexual who tried to force himself on me in a bathroom. He's lucky I were mellower then.

Anyway, like I said, Self doesn't make excuses.
We appreciate Self running out of time. He seems to only do that in the NCAA tourney and never does it in the Big 12.

17. Sagaba Konate averages at least 3.5 blocks per game

He averaged 3.2 last year and physically dominated foes. There’s no telling what he’ll do as a junior.

As long as he can emotionally recover from Eric Paschal throwing it down on him in the tournament.

That was hilarious. Konate timed it perfectly and rose up. Paschal knew exactly what he was doing and purposely went straight for him. (Revenge for Konate’s block on Bridges)

As long as he can emotionally recover from Eric Paschal throwing it down on him in the tournament.

That was hilarious. Konate timed it perfectly and rose up. Paschal knew exactly what he was doing and purposely went straight for him. (Revenge for Konate’s block on Bridges)

The block on Bridges was one of the best highlights of the tourney. He made Bridges look like a little boy.

Ive erased everything else from about the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half from my memory.

We appreciate Self running out of time. He seems to only do that in the NCAA tourney and never does it in the Big 12.

You should appreciate it. Otherwise, Calipari would be known as "guy with 0 titles who coached half the NBA."

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT