ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs 2024 Thread***

who do you root for in a series where you hate both teams? It sucks that Brunson is on NY because I've been a massive Brunson fan ever since he was a senior in high school at the same school my wife went to. Followed him at Nova and cheered for Nova those 3 years. Cheered for him in Dallas. But, NY? F That. I even tried to root for them cause of Brunson but I just can't. I hate the Knicks too much.

And Indiana? F those losers too. Absolutely hate Rick Carlisle, the first female head coach in the NBA. And I want to see Haliburton fail so people will stop riding his jock and claiming he is better than a certain PG in my avatar...cause he's not. He was shit in round 1 and has good stats in round 2, but was completely MIA in the 2nd half of game 2.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He's added nearly nothing. He has the heart of a snail. He should have had that rebound ~the 50 second mark.
The kid had 5 blocks in the first half alone.. Hardly adding nothing. And he has massive heart, you’ve clearly never watched him if that’s your takeaway. He’s definitely worn out offensively over the past month or two, but more concerning is that SGA has also worn down over that time frame.

The kid had 5 blocks in the first half alone.. Hardly adding nothing. And he has massive heart, you’ve clearly never watched him if that’s your takeaway. He’s definitely worn out offensively over the past month or two, but more concerning is that SGA has also worn down over that time frame.
I only watched the 2nd half so I clearly was talking out of my ass. Thanks.

The NBA should just cancel the East, it's total garbage. There isn't a team there (including Boston) who could beat the top 4 teams in the West. My team (OKC) looking really good, but they played a crappy 8 seed. Next round in the west is going to be amazing. Denver vs Minnesota feels like it should be tghe NBA finals. OKC vs Dallas is another great series. Meanwhile, who gives a flying F about Boston vs Cleveland/Orlando or New York vs Indiana/Milwaukee?

Milwaukee acting like their trying to tank for a draft pick in the playoffs.
The East is so dang boring to watch. It feels like a chore. I switched channels when the game was still close. Snooxefest

Might as well be watching the B1G Ten.

The East is so dang boring to watch. It feels like a chore. I switched channels when the game was still close. Snooxefest

Might as well be watching the B1G Ten.
Always has been, tbh....West has aleways been the flamboyant conference---even in the MJ days.

ADVERTISEMENT