ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Playoff Thread

I love seeing the warriors lose, their fans are so ****in annoying

That shot last night was one for the mental record books. I can recall where I was on so many great playoff games and that one goes in the "book".

giphy.gif

This made me have to apologize to my gf because I hung up on her on the wall phone after this play.

Last edited:
I'd heard ratings are way down this year. Which is really weird because I actually think it's very entertaining year.

If Kyrie leaves I think they could auction off the chance to drive him to the airport among Brown, Tatum, Smart, Rozier and Stevens. could be great for charity.

If Kyrie leaves I think they could auction off the chance to drive him to the airport among Brown, Tatum, Smart, Rozier and Stevens. could be great for charity.
Dude has been acting and playing so strange---starting with the apology to LBJ and then acting like his terrible shooting isn't anything he is concerned with. Said he should have shot it 30 times instead...wtf

Love the fact golden state is facing resistance, but I cant stand harden.

Hopefully Embiid gets to feeling better so the sixers can advance.

Giannis is making a claim as the best player.

Reactions: dtgold88
Kyrie lays another egg. Terrible shooting, negative A/T. Literally 1 assist. Defense non existent. Unbelievable.

Warriors are currently melting down and now Durant is hurt

I'm watching the Reds game (who the hell knows why) but Twitter seems to think it could be Achilles for Durant. Sucks if that is the case.

I'm watching the Reds game (who the hell knows why) but Twitter seems to think it could be Achilles for Durant. Sucks if that is the case.

It was a non contact injury too. He didn’t look to be in much pain though. But he was moving very gingerly off the court.

It was a non contact injury too. He didn’t look to be in much pain though. But he was moving very gingerly off the court.

My mother snapped hers in her thirties playing basketball and it didn't hurt when it happened. Of course it was a snap and roll up the leg type deal, which seems to clearly not be the case here. The last couple of times I played basketball my achilles started hurting though and so I decided it was time to maybe not play basketball anymore, lol. I remember what she went though. No thanks.

Apparently they are saying calf. I tore mine once and it was pretty brutal. Tried to come back early and tore it worse. If it is just sprained or something he could rest and be ok.

Their initial report just now is a calf sprain and out for the game.

Thats tough. Out of all their talent, he is the one they really cant afford to lose imo. Curry is slumping big time. Things could get interesting.

Kyrie lays another egg. Terrible shooting, negative A/T. Literally 1 assist. Defense non existent. Unbelievable.
Cavs might not have won, but hopefully talk Ainge fleeced the Cavs has ended. I'm sure he'd rather have Sexton, Nance and Clarkson than Kyrie.

Cavs might not have won, but hopefully talk Ainge fleeced the Cavs has ended. I'm sure he'd rather have Sexton, Nance and Clarkson than Kyrie.
I never thought it would turn out quite like this. Strange responses around---seems to call out others for putting themselves first when it seems he is doing just that---and it appears the rest of the team isn't exactly agreeing with him on much.

I never thought it would turn out quite like this. Strange responses around---seems to call out others for putting themselves first when it seems he is doing just that---and it appears the rest of the team isn't exactly agreeing with him on much.
He's got some serious issues. Guy literally weeks without talking to anyone when he was here.

I realize many use that word when it doesn't apply but in fact it does here. Didn't speak to a sole for 2+ weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT