ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Playoff Thread

I don't much care about this series but that pushoff call on Harden is just terrible considering the way the NBA officiates their games.

Warriors sure play beautiful basketball. When KD is out the ball and player movement is outstanding.

LOL Blazers got swept without KD playing a single minute.
Not only that, they were up by 15+ in the last three games. Tonight, they were up like 17 midway through the third. No lead was safe in this series.

This team is missing three players that have made an All Star game, and still does that.

congrats to Toronto fans and the Raptors. well earned trip to the Finals.

Still remember hearing how if Pop was in charge he'd have never traded Kyrie. But he might have caved to the demands of maybe the best 2-way player in the game.

Is anyone outside of Drake predicting Raptors to win?

Excited for game 1 tonight.

I don't know if anyone else here is watching the Stanley Cup, but the first two games were great.

Got the Raps in game 1. I think warriors take it in 6, unfortunately.
If Durant never plays this series it will be Raptors in 7. I expect home teams to hold serve thru the series. Durant comes back next week and is himself this series will be over in 6 in favor of the Warriors.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If Durant never plays this series it will be Raptors in 7. I expect home teams to hold serve thru the series. Durant comes back next week and is himself this series will be over in 6 in favor of the Warriors.
I’m hoping for your first scenario.

Drake needs to chill. He is the only reason I am skeptical about Raptors winning. Dude is a front running , jock sniffing fanboy. He is wealthy so he gets his special treatment. But dude is last guy i would want talking sh!t from the sidelines while you as an athlete do all the heavy lifting. Dude needs to go back to Disney and his wheelchair before he jinx's up the series.

Drake needs to chill. He is the only reason I am skeptical about Raptors winning. Dude is a front running , jock sniffing fanboy. He is wealthy so he gets his special treatment. But dude is last guy i would want talking sh!t from the sidelines while you as an athlete do all the heavy lifting. Dude needs to go back to Disney and his wheelchair before he jinx's up the series.
As a UK fan, I think it's hilarious when ppl use his airball at BBM to talk shit to him on twitter. Dude can't shoot for shit. Fanboy is perfect.

Look how short he is. He did this in Rupp Arena.

uV9swB.gif

Last edited:
Last night was solid, until Scott Foster tried to ruin it in crunch time.

Warriors injuries could make it interesting. Curious to see if they tag KD in for Klay for game 3.

Happy for DMC. Dude is moving like a zombie out there, and still producing.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
If the Warriors win this title without Durant and beat up at every other spot, KD will have exactly 2 irrelevant championships

If the Warriors win this title without Durant and beat up at every other spot, KD will have exactly 2 irrelevant championships
I never mind ripping Durant, but I have serious doubts GS wins in 2017 without him. Or if they win are you saying last year and this year irrelevant as they didn't really need him?

I never mind ripping Durant, but I have serious doubts GS wins in 2017 without him. Or if they win are you saying last year and this year irrelevant as they didn't really need him?
Yup. They don’t sweep LBJ or beat him 4-1 without KD, but I think they are showing they don’t need/didn’t need him. The argument they are better without him is extremely silly, but KD is a luxury on this team, who was already the best in the NBA before him.

ADVERTISEMENT