ADVERTISEMENT

***National Championship Game Thread***

So now they are calling any contact after letting them play in the first half. Doesn't seem fair to the players.

That is probably ballgame. We don't have the players to deal with this.

I think that’s game. Just don’t have the gas to punch back and KU has all the momentum. I was hoping we could hold it to double digits until at least the 12 minute mark.

KU doing what they did to Miami---speeding them up. Forcing turnovers. At their best when they get you to do that. UNC running nothing offensively. All one on one.

Kansas fans right now
undertaker-rise-and-shine.gif

Suddenly KU is back into the game, interesting. The question is, how long can they keep this up? Will KU run out of gas soon? And when will Love start to take over?

We are probably done. Sucks.
Need to settle down.....Playing right into KU's hands---playing fast. THIS version of UNC, cannot do that, vs THIS version of Kansas. SLow the game down, go to Bacot, play through Manek/Love on some PNR.

THis pace continues, and KU is gonna win , and maybe easily.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Love probably can't shoot with the injury anymore. Leaky is out with fouls. It's too much for a team without depth unfortunately. Sucks

Reactions: UNC71-00
Carolina will have to rely on Davis and Manek at this point. Tall order

Probably. He always thinks it's fun I think.
I suppose every game was fun for him since that Baylor upset, UNC already advanced way above their expectation. They have nothing to lose, if anything they just need to sort things out a little. Being up 15 at halftime was nice but they probably put too much thoughts into it. Just continue to play loose and they will be fine.

Its time for Love to take over, wait another 2-3 mins and it will be too late. Just need to hit a big 3 and you are back in control of this game following a momentum shift.

If Kansas keeps shooting fts like this unc will always be close

Bacot hasn't set a legal screen all night....But then again, dude is getting hammered, pushed, scratched, etc, etc... He's giving his share, for sure----But damn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT