ADVERTISEMENT

***National Championship Game Thread***

Black is a legit defender. Tbh, this is the best a player has done against him in a half in quite a while.

No doubt but didn't Kansas win by 20 or so? They can really get rolling.
And no doubt KU can get it going----BUT, problem is, and difference is---Miami basically had one/two dudes, and couldn't match KU's size. UNC has 5 dudes that can score, AND, can match KU's size. When McGusty went cold, got locked up, it was game over-----PLus, Miami had way, way to many live ball, open floor turnovers..

Not saying KU can't comeback----they certainly can----Just facing a different offensive monster in UNC.

Roy Williams faced KU 3 times, lost all 3 games by double digits. Hubert Davis beats KU in his first try, by double digit. I think we can say that Hubert Davis is already a better coach than Roy Williams.
Could at least try and be a better troll?

Carolina is Ric Flair.
woo-nature-boy.gif

UNC had chances for a knockout punch and didn’t take it. Hopefully Caleb and RJ start hitting shots, because KU is far from dead.

Key to 2nd half is that Kansas D. Ratchet that shit up and you might be able to get back in it. Also McCormack needs to play the whole 20 mins.

Reactions: KisteK
They haven’t gotten any calls. Is it really that hard to understand.
Not hard to understand at all...

Pretty easy actually----You're a Duke fan.

Officiating hasn't had shit to do with this game. Fouls are like 8-7....Sure UNC could have more---SO could KU. FT disparity is due to KU committing fouls in the act of shooting....

Yeah, this shit is killing ya...

Key to 2nd half is that Kansas D. Ratchet that shit up and you might be able to get back in it. Also McCormack needs to play the whole 20 mins.
Yeah, very true. If UNC takes care of the ball, its gonna be awfully hard to come back.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Not hard to understand at all...

Pretty easy actually----You're a Duke fan.

Officiating hasn't had shit to do with this game. Fouls are like 8-7....Sure UNC could have more---SO could KU. FT disparity is due to KU committing fouls in the act of shooting....

Yeah, this shit is killing ya...
And the fouls they haven’t called? Yeah, at least my school is still relevant.

UNC up 10 and they just go down the court and hack a bad three that leads to a transition And1 for KU

I am actually thinking that if KU was down by just 6-7pts into the 2nd half, they would come out strong in 2nd half and win this one. But its all too late, no team has overcome more than 10pts deficit in the title game. The best they can do is to make it a little more interesting, like Illinois did in 2005. Oh yeah UNC led 40-27 after halftime in that game, so its quite similar to this one actually.

From 15 to 8 (maybe 7) at the first TV timeout....
Explosive----Plus, KU is speeding UNC up. Heels cannot fall into that game.

And turnovers.

Love trying to do to much.....UNC getting away from what got them their lead.

Had chance to push this to 20, or so....

BTW, goaltend call-----Meh, not so sure.

I am actually thinking that if KU was down by just 6-7pts into the 2nd half, they would come out strong in 2nd half and win this one. But its all too late, no team has overcome more than 10pts deficit in the title game. The best they can do is to make it a little more interesting, like Illinois did in 2005. Oh yeah UNC led 40-27 after halftime in that game, so its quite similar to this one actually.
You focus too much on things that have never happened, homie. Stats are made to be broken. A 16 seed had never beaten a 1 seed either, until they did.

He is taking bad shots too early in the shot clock though he is right that Braun tip was illegal I am pretty sure.
Tonight I feel like he should stick to his mid range. He’s solid tonight when he gets what the defense gives him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT