ADVERTISEMENT

Nasir Little ...shots fired

Glad so many can tell my emotions by what I write. You guys are amazing.

Ah: this post...

If you think that’s yelling, then you’re a sensitive little bitch.
Do you have anything of substance to add?

... well, between the “sensitive little bitch” snarky double shot and the “anything of substance” comment... that’s a lot of passive aggression in just two short sentences. Your normal approach doesn’t seem to give that much; you usually keep it a little closer to the vest and quick, often using memes to blow someone off.

... well, between the “sensitive little bitch” snarky double shot and the “anything of substance” comment... that’s a lot of passive aggression in just two short sentences. Your normal approach doesn’t seem to give that much; you usually keep it a little closer to the vest and quick, often using memes to blow someone off.
Let’s just say Scotty is a bitch no matter how I say it, I can write it, whisper it, sing it or yell it, he’s just a bitch.
My no substance remark was just that. He tries to turn everything into a middle school argument. He’s a broken record.

I would also say trying to correct someone's grammar on a message board is a tad passive aggressive in a bit of a different way. It short of shows frustration and sensitivity as well.

Last edited:
Little scored eight points in 24 minutes tonight against Stanford.

Yeah, dude looked like a freshman for sure. Especially on defense. You can tell how much he is processing the game. I can't wait until it slows down for him.

Leaky looks outstanding though.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Yeah, dude looked like a freshman for sure. Especially on defense. You can tell how much he is processing the game. I can't wait until it slows down for him.

Leaky looks outstanding though.
Unlike some teams, our “star” freshmen can have an off night & we still beat a P5 team by 18.

Last edited:
Is that so you can just pretend it’s your boyfriend?

Eh. I feel like you tried to combine two different ideas here, but they sort of ran into each other. Is he a tranny? Why would I pick a tranny woman to be a boyfriend?

Eh. I feel like you tried to combine two different ideas here, but they sort of ran into each other. Is he a tranny? Why would I pick a tranny woman to be a boyfriend?
You just said that you would only put it in her butt. Unless you know dudes that are packing vaginas as well.

I would also say trying to correct someone's grammar on a message board is a tad passive aggressive in a bit of a different way. It short of shows frustration and sensitivity as well.

Sort*

Last edited:
Reactions: KYtotheCore
Love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ask a simple question and he blew up. I guess I just get to some people to easy!Laughing

I just ask a simple question and he blew up. I guess I just get to some people to easy!Laughing
tenor.gif

Reactions: TheDude1

This would be almost humorous if I felt this guy had the mental aptitude for such things. It could also be a somewhat simplistic attempt at irony as the dude who has trouble expressing coherent thoughts corrects a typo in an attempt to be clever. As it stands, it is just a good example of what I was saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncfan in ky
Duke fans keep this in mind. It’s never as good or as bad as it seems. It’s always somewhere in between. I’ve learned this under Cal’s teams for many years. If that 2015 UK team can get beat, then so can any team.

Duke fans keep this in mind. It’s never as good or as bad as it seems. It’s always somewhere in between. I’ve learned this under Cal’s teams for many years. If that 2015 UK team can get beat, then so can any team.
It's pretty ignorant to think any team can't be beat. Kentucky showed that they could be beat a few times in 2015. Norte Dame had a terrible final minute in the elite eight. If not for that, we'd be talking about a 37-1 team that didn't even make it to the Final Four.

This would be almost humorous if I felt this guy had the mental aptitude for such things. It could also be a somewhat simplistic attempt at irony as the dude who has trouble expressing coherent thoughts corrects a typo in an attempt to be clever. As it stands, it is just a good example of what I was saying.

Wasn’t an attempt at all pudding I just liked it better without the winky face! I was just simply trying to help out a unc fan. Kill me for caring!Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT