ADVERTISEMENT

Name a better rivalry than Auburn vs Kentucky basketball

Damn dude, you really can’t be as dumb as your post makes you sound. Life lesson number one...just because you say it Cory it doesn’t make it true! I know you like to think everyone is jealous or obsessed with your cheating tar heels but the fact is over the years people got tired of hearing y’all talk about the UNcheat way and how UNc did things the right way only to be exposed for what everyone knows you are! The truth is people like to make fun of your team and all you holier than thou Tar Heel fans that think they are so far above everyone else. Like I said though, keep believing people are obsessed with UNc and gosh dang Roy!!! Night pudding! xoxo

This post is littered with support for my point. I’m sure that escapes you though.[/QUOTE]

Not at all Cory. I get it, everybody that don’t think UNc does things the right way is obsessed or jealous of them right lol??? You come across as that person that always said “my daddy is stronger than your daddy” as a kid!

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
coryfly said:

Damn dude, you really can’t be as dumb as your post makes you sound. Life lesson number one...just because you say it Cory it doesn’t make it true! I know you like to think everyone is jealous or obsessed with your cheating tar heels but the fact is over the years people got tired of hearing y’all talk about the UNcheat way and how UNc did things the right way only to be exposed for what everyone knows you are! The truth is people like to make fun of your team and all you holier than thou Tar Heel fans that think they are so far above everyone else. Like I said though, keep believing people are obsessed with UNc and gosh dang Roy!!! Night pudding! xoxo

This post is littered with support for my point. I’m sure that escapes you though.[/QUOTE]

Not at all Cory. I get it, everybody that don’t think UNc does things the right way is obsessed or jealous of them right lol??? You come across as that person that always said “my daddy is stronger than your daddy” as a kid!
[/quote]
No, not many are obsessed or jealous with other programs actually. That’s silly. You just happen to be one of them.

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up lol. Can’t wait to see what the next show of “Cory said so” holds! Laughing

Ha. Carolina. As a lifelong Dukie and Heel even I can admit the AU/ UK rivalry has surpassed that one.
giphy.gif

Without reading the thread, this is a list of superior rivalries if I only include Kentucky's rivals. This is just a knee jerk reaction to the thread, so there's a good chance I'm missing some.

Kentucky vs. Florida
Kentucky vs. Tennessee
Kentucky vs. Arkansas
Kentucky vs. LSU
Kentucky vs. Alabama
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
Kentucky vs. UNC
Kentucky vs. Duke
Kentucky vs. Kansas
Kentucky vs. Indiana
Kentucky vs. Louisville
Kentucky vs. Connecticut
Kentucky vs. Michigan State
Kentucky vs. Notre Dame

Auburn has 20 wins against Kentucky, good for 7th in the SEC. Auburn's win% against Kentucky is 17.6%, good for 9th in the SEC.

Auburn is at best our 15th biggest rival nationally, and at best 7th in the SEC. In a conference that has as a whole struggled to compete with Kentucky, Auburn has struggled with us more than most. Your question was incredibly easy to answer.

TLDR - LOL

Without reading the thread, this is a list of superior rivalries if I only include Kentucky's rivals. This is just a knee jerk reaction to the thread, so there's a good chance I'm missing some.

Kentucky vs. Florida
Kentucky vs. Tennessee
Kentucky vs. Arkansas
Kentucky vs. LSU
Kentucky vs. Alabama
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
Kentucky vs. UNC
Kentucky vs. Duke
Kentucky vs. Kansas
Kentucky vs. Indiana
Kentucky vs. Louisville
Kentucky vs. Connecticut
Kentucky vs. Notre Dame

Auburn has 20 wins against Kentucky, good for 7th in the SEC. Auburn's win% against Kentucky is 17.6%, good for 9th in the SEC.

Auburn is at best our 15th biggest rival nationally, and at best 7th in the SEC. In a conference that has as a whole struggled to compete with Kentucky, Auburn has struggled with us more than most. Your question was incredibly easy to answer.

TLDR - LOL
You forgot Kentucky vs. Robert Morris

Kentucky vs. Florida
Kentucky vs. Tennessee
Kentucky vs. Arkansas
Kentucky vs. LSU
Kentucky vs. Alabama
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
Kentucky vs. UNC
Kentucky vs. Duke
Kentucky vs. Kansas
Kentucky vs. Indiana
Kentucky vs. Louisville
Kentucky vs. Connecticut
Kentucky vs. Notre Dame

TLDR - LOL
I was just thinking about how every teams vs. UK is the biggest rivalry. It's 300+ teams vs UK as 1a - 1aaaaaaa,and then KU vs. MU 2, and then Duke vs UNC 3rd.

I put KU/MU over Duke/UNC due to a Duke and UNC fans could sleep together.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT