ADVERTISEMENT

Name a better rivalry than Auburn vs Kentucky basketball

I would say myself and @uncfaninky but it’s not really a rivalry since I own his ass and he calls me papa!

That’s my little puppet. Ever notice how he always talks about me but I never do him?
I live in his mind

Have I mentioned how much I miss The Anniversary Thread?

You guys were gladiators in that! Just good stuff all the way around.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Ya can’t.
Indiana-Purdue
Iowa State-Kansas
Georgetown-Villanova
Xavier-Cincinatti
Duke vs the world
Gonzaga acting like Notre Dame football and not joining a better conference.....

That's just for starters. What do I win? :)

Btw, how many Auburn-Kentucky games ended with a player attempting to hit another player with a stool ala Kansas-Kansas State?..........

yet you were bragging constantly on this very board until 10 months ago

And people thought I was even more pathetic than I am now. No one is impressed by a 17-2 regular season record especially when the best SEC team on Kenpom is ranked 30th and two of your losses were by roughly 20 points each. You have ONE top 50 kenpom win.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
And people thought I was even more pathetic than I am now. No one is impressed by a 17-2 regular season record especially when the best SEC team on Kenpom is ranked 30th and two of your losses were by roughly 20 points each. You have ONE top 50 kenpom win.

I wasn’t aware I was asking for your approval. Funny that a ref missing a simple double dribble has you this cocky though

I wasn’t aware I was asking for your approval. Funny that a ref missing a simple double dribble has you tick cocky though

I didn't say you were asking for my approval. You cared enough to respond though. You care about my approval at some level. It's okay to admit it man. I won't think any less of you.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
I didn't say you were asking for my approval. You cared enough to respond though. You care about my approval at some level. It's okay to admit it man. I won't think any less of you.

no I just enjoy seeing the steam come off of you through the keyboard. No other fanbase besides auburn can get this board more pissed off. These guys wouldn’t last a day on the MB

UNC has lost more games playing for a title than you clowns in a FF. Those 2 games you lost you came up missing for a few days so if UK clowns you at home bring your happy ass right back here once the clock hits 0

i haven’t gone missing at all. Been here for a few years. We also aren’t discussing what unc was doing as a program in basketball when they were running essentially a fake academic program

Reactions: catman111
no I just enjoy seeing the steam come off of you through the keyboard. No other fanbase besides auburn can get this board more pissed off. These guys wouldn’t last a day on the MB

you’re a funny cat. There’s no steam on my end bruh.

Your programs? Not 1 time you pimped IU but now you're claiming to be a fan. Sit your punk ass down!

As an alum of both I can pimp either when Its advantageous for me to do so. It’s the difference between me and a sidewalk fan like yourself. I have actual skin in the game

Well, the board voted, your fake wife can be brought up in any thread, regardless of what's being talked about.

You're a fvcking legend dawg.
Doesn’t bother me
I know when it’s brought up I’m winning a argument & they have nothing else to say.

As an alum of both I can pimp either when Its advantageous for me to do so. It’s the difference between me and a sidewalk fan like yourself. I have actual skin in the game

It's advantageous to me to call you out. Auburn isn't going to win a title for a while so now you're playing the "I'm a desperate fan". How pathetic is that?

It's advantageous to me to call you out. Auburn isn't going to win a title for a while so now you're playing the "I'm a desperate fan". How pathetic is that?

A fan desperate fan is someone like yourself that only chose there school because they were already good

A fan desperate fan is someone like yourself that only chose there school because they were already good

Nope, became a fan at the age of 10, they were stuck on 1 title and I wasn't alive so keep trying. It won't surprise me if you say you are a KU or Syracuse fan, I mean they have something Auburn doesn't. Laughing

Nope, became a fan at the age of 10, they were stuck on 1 title and I wasn't alive so keep trying. It won't surprise me if you say you are a KU or Syracuse fan, I mean they have something Auburn doesn't. Laughing

you chose unc because they were the best in the state. There is a reason you didn’t choose Nc state or wake forest

you chose unc because they were the best in the state. There is a reason you didn’t choose Nc state or wake forest

NC State was good but you suck at deflecting. Getting your ass rolled is nothing knew to you. First you say you're an IU fan but you never post about them, now you going to try to challenge my fandom and for what? Because Auburn hasn't done anything note worthy in your lifetime and I bring it to your attention? Also you seem like the type that was bullied or you weren't good enough to get chosen in a pickup game and I guess this is your way in trying to get back.

NC State was good but you suck at deflecting. Getting your ass rolled is nothing knew to you. First you say you're an IU fan but you never post about them, now you going to try to challenge my fandom and for what? Because Auburn hasn't done anything note worthy in your lifetime and I bring it to your attention? Also you seem like the type that was bullied or you weren't good enough to get chosen in a pickup game and I guess this is your way in trying to get back.

I have degrees from both places. A connection to both. I am a fan of both

Scotty is way worst than uncfan and almost always is the one who starts this back and forth BS but you guys tend to always go after uncfan. I get the whole fake wife thing but just because the other guy probably has something wrong with him shouldn't let him off the hook. Dude still continues to post.

And that's all good but I and others may chime in you never talked about IU like you do Auburn. When they both sucked you weren't here, I wonder why?

I have been here for a few years. A couple really bad seasons. You need to stop taking this board so seriously

Reactions: catman111
ADVERTISEMENT