ADVERTISEMENT

Most reasonable/level headed poster regarding politics.

With that said, there'll insecure and just deflecting from UK being #1.

They'd rather talk about anything but basketball.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Offseason you ***g. Plus you just posted in this thread Winking
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Are you saying I'm a jew?

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
I know at least 6 people that should be disqualified....

@Quavarius
@hailtoyourvictor
@SNU0821
@Dattier
@LetsGoDuke301
and one of you Louisville ****s, can't remember which one but it might be the OP or HRthecard? anyway these culprits spend probably the most time polluting our board with political non-sense.

I generally only enter the fray when transgender/compelled speech pronouns are brought up but I back out pretty quickly.

@Quavarius
@hailtoyourvictor
@SNU0821
@Dattier
@LetsGoDuke301
and one of you Louisville ****s, can't remember which one but it might be the OP or HRthecard? anyway these culprits spend probably the most time polluting our board with political non-sense.

I generally only enter the fray when transgender/compelled speech pronouns are brought up but I back out pretty quickly.
You hoe.

@Quavarius
@hailtoyourvictor
@SNU0821
@Dattier
@LetsGoDuke301

Son-of-a-bitch

the most reasonable thing would be for these political threads to be posted on a political forum and not on a college basketball forum

Reactions: tw3301
I'm in and out of the political threads and the posters I don't agree with IMO are good people. It's bad enough I don't like the teams they root for but whatever their political affiliation is doesn't matter to me. We have one thing in common and that is we are all CBB fans.

I don't think any of us that regularly post in those threads can qualify. I certainly won't pretend that I am always level headed and reasonable. Sometimes I just give up trying.

I will go with two people who only chime in here and there. @coryfly and @schoonerwest

I would say @bkingUK , but sometimes he strays from reason. Not often, but sometimes.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Its me. Its me b/c I'm not a democrat. Not a republican. Not a right/left winger. Conservative, nor a liberal. I do not support a party. I never have. IMO the only difference between a republican and a democrat is.........Well ones a republican,. The others a democrat. Both tell you they are out for your best interest.

Both are lying.

Our government has became to big; something our forefathers warned about. And not only that, but its became BIG MONEY. Its all about how much can I put in my pockets. TBH, I cannot recall the last time a President was actually running for the betterment of this country; Maybe Reagan? Its all about getting the power. Its all about the money. Its about getting what's best for you and your party. Be damned whom it may harm.

I absolutely loathe politicians. Most are pure garbage. And when I say "politician", Im not talking about your local Mayor, etc, etc...I'm talking about these dudes who have become cemented in the Senate, and or the House. They are garbage. Liars.

So....you see, its me. I'm level headed about it because, well...I don't have a "side". Honestly to me, they all suck.

Its me. Its me b/c I'm not a democrat. Not a republican. Not a right/left winger. Conservative, nor a liberal. I do not support a party. I never have. IMO the only difference between a republican and a democrat is.........Well ones a republican,. The others a democrat. Both tell you they are out for your best interest.

Both are lying.

Our government has became to big; something our forefathers warned about. And not only that, but its became BIG MONEY. Its all about how much can I put in my pockets. TBH, I cannot recall the last time a President was actually running for the betterment of this country; Maybe Reagan? Its all about getting the power. Its all about the money. Its about getting what's best for you and your party. Be damned whom it may harm.

I absolutely loathe politicians. Most are pure garbage. And when I say "politician", Im not talking about your local Mayor, etc, etc...I'm talking about these dudes who have become cemented in the Senate, and or the House. They are garbage. Liars.

So....you see, its me. I'm level headed about it because, well...I don't have a "side". Honestly to me, they all suck.

TheDude1 doesn't have a side either.

Both are lying.

Dang. I should have read down one more post. Still makes.sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT