ADVERTISEMENT

More-Impressive Dunker

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Spud Webb (5'7")

or

Zion Williamson(6'6")

WigglyNeglectedBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

For the improbable physics of it, I'm already putting Zion on the top tier, and I'm typically an advocate of the X-year-waiting-period-before-you're-eligible rule.

Impressive? Spud and Nate Robinson deserve consideration for their height; Jordan, Dr. J, Wilkins, and several others deserve consideration for their creativity.

For the improbable physics of it, I'm already putting Zion on the top tier, and I'm typically an advocate of the X-year-waiting-period-before-you're-eligible rule.

Impressive? Spud and Nate Robinson deserve consideration for their height; Jordan, Dr. J, Wilkins, and several others deserve consideration for their creativity.
Zion is like a bumble bee, he really shouldn't be able to fly.

This guy-
giphy.gif
I love this because he extends completely. His form was on point.

I’m gonna add that this dude showed some unbelievable heart. His body betrayed him the very second both feet hit the trampoline...or was it the trampoline that failed him?

Either way he literally left everything in the mat that broke his fall. Pure poetry in motion.

williamson is impressive because he is the size of a big NFL defensive end but get's off the deck with the same explosiveness of a guy like zach lavine. spud was a unicorn in his own way though.

Reactions: Quavarius
williamson is impressive because he is the size of a big NFL defensive end but get's off the deck with the same explosiveness of a guy like zach lavine. spud was a unicorn in his own way though.

Duke had to increase the vertical leap test because he cleared the rack and it had to be elevated to get a proper reading. He’s not supposed to do that!

Duke had to increase the vertical leap test because he cleared the rack and it had to be elevated to get a proper reading. He’s not supposed to do that!

he's like julius peppers with a 40+ inch vertical. just not of this world...and julius is probably one of the most athletic types we have seen in the NFL for many years. i get why zion draws comparisons to lebron. both probably could play TE in the NFL tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT