ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs

Lol, yeah, I have been loosely keeping up with it. Wild...or not wild maybe. IDK
Same here, TBH----**** I forgot playoffs were on; CFB today----Bama/Tenn. Just not into baseball as I once was. Probably b/c of the fukin clown show we have in Cincy...

Damn---Another crazy ass walk-off...

Cleveland plates 3 in bottom of 9th to walk off Yankees, 6-5. Lead 2-1.

League Championship series could be a "WTF" is this shit, moment...

Guardians with 92 wins, possibly knocking off 99 win NY.....SD possibly knocking off 111- win LA.....an 87 win Philly team knocking out 101 win, NL East Champions Atlanta....Padres knocking off 101 win Mets team....

Could have had, three, 100+ win teams in the LCS: Houston(106) is in....LA(111) on the cusp of being eliminated(though winning 2-0 in bottom of 5th)...Braves and Mets, both with 101 wins, both are out...

Instead we have an 87 win Phillies team who could possibly face an 89 win Padres team...Though I do feel if LA wins tonight, they win Gane 5 in LA..

Playoffs are crazy...

Ha, yeah. I am so disgruntled with that organization. I still watch the playoffs but agree I'll watch football first.
Yep....Now if the Reds were in playoffs, and playing today, I would have watched them over football.

But...................Well their not. So it was...

UM/PSU
Bama/TEnn-----back and forth with IU some.
FSU/Clemson-----UK/Miss St.

Now Padre's/Dodgers.

I'm watching the Zozo right now and flipping to the Padres/Dodgers as well.

I'm a casual Padre fan and I lived in San Diego for 25 years so I been to a lot of games. San Diego isn't a good sports town but the fan support for the Padres is real good and like the Chargers when they were there. They have a GM that isn't afraid to go for it and it's showing and mind you they're doing all this without Tatis. If he ever gets his head on straight they could be contenders for years to come.

I'm a casual Padre fan and I lived in San Diego for 25 years so I been to a lot of games. San Diego isn't a good sports town but the fan support for the Padres is real good and like the Chargers when they were there. They have a GM that isn't afraid to go for it and it's showing and mind you they're doing all this without Tatis. If he ever gets his head on straight they could be contenders for years to come.

Do they have most of their roster locked up?

The Braves went all in with this lineup and signed everyone to long term deals. It's worked out so far, and hopefully they are all consistent throughout their careers. If a few players production falls off though it might not end well.

Do they have most of their roster locked up?

The Braves went all in with this lineup and signed everyone to long term deals. It's worked out so far, and hopefully they are all consistent throughout their careers. If a few players production falls off though it might not end well.

I believe they do but the payroll is going to be crazy. I believe Hader's contract maybe coming up, I'm not sure.

FfpIVhZXwAEZlVY

Yeah it's pretty amazing they can let Springer and Correa walk and still win a WS almost immediately after they bounce.

ADVERTISEMENT