ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs

One of the best offenses in the history of the league has gone ice cold at the wrong time. Pretty embarrassing to watch. On the brightside, it ain't over til it's over I guess. But it's not looking good at all.
And BOOM...

4-3 now.

@Demarcus Kidd-Miller

denzel-washington-boom.gif

Wow---What an ending..

**** Bryce Harper😅--Couldnt have doubled off a better dude.

Ohhhhhhhh hellllllllll yeaaaaaaaa!!!! Still worried but we're back in it.
Philly a tough plavce to play---especially in the playoffs. But this game is a killer. Up 4-0...Wheeler with a no-no through 5, and with 2 outs ion the 6th.

And you lose, 5-4.

Thats tough.

In other news---Dbacks score 3 in Top 1...Scored 6 last night in Top 1. They are busting the Dodgers up.

Orioles down, 2-0. Twins 1-1 headed home.

Could be a ****ed up ALCS: Twins and the Rangers? 😅

Pratically one-handed---Waaaaaay out in front. Then hustles his ass off backing up the relay throw.

And what a catch

That play Riley made to get Harper was such a heads up play. Maybe that comeback sparks some energy into the club and they play well from here on. They seemed dejected during that 14 or 15 scoreless innings. Hopefully the beast woke up and the bats come alive the rest of the series.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Phil's take the lead. Braves bats better wake up quick or this season is a bust.

Swinging at shit off the plate and taking strikes down the middle. Things this Braves offense didn't do all year. That break between the end of the season and the NLDS killed our offense. Phil's are in rhythm.

Rangers are playing like an absolute team of destiny. Rangers Phillies World Series feels imminent.

That was an absolute Philadelphia rawdoggin. Bastards covered the O/U by themselves. Cost me my parlay.

That Texas v Houston series was awesome. You don't usually see momentum change like that.
Did anyone actually win a home game?

That Texas v Houston series was awesome. You don't usually see momentum change like that.
Did anyone actually win a home game?
Nope...

Astros were doomed from the get go....No team with a losing home record has ever advanced to the WS....Stros were 40-46 at home this year.

Yike.

Reactions: kyjeff1
And just like I said...

Rangers vs Philly/AZ winner.

Nope...

Astros were doomed from the get go....No team with a losing home record has ever advanced to the WS....Stros were 40-46 at home this year.

Yike.
I knew when Verlander lost game 1 they were screwed.

I'm a Detroit Tigers fan, both times they made the world series (06 and 11), Verlander led off game 1 and got smoked and that was all she wrote. Got swept in '11 with Verlander, Sherzer and Porcello in the rotation. Head shaker.

It's okay, he's got money in the bank, a HOF spot and two big ole soft, warm, bouncy, warm, soft and warm and soft and bouncy pillows to cuddle up with to sooth his pain when he gets home.

What was I talking about… oh yeah, the astros… umm, well, they prolly cheated anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden

I'm a Detroit Tigers fan, both times they made the world series (06 and 11), Verlander led off game 1 and got smoked and that was all she wrote. Got swept in '11 with Verlander, Sherzer and Porcello in the rotation. Head shaker.

It's okay, he's got money in the bank, a HOF spot and two big ole soft, warm, bouncy, warm, soft and warm and soft and bouncy pillows to cuddle up with to sooth his pain when he gets home.

What was I talking about… oh yeah, the astros… umm, well, they prolly cheated anyway.
Did you see the sign girl held up in Arlington? It read....

"I had a better sign, but the AStros stole it...." 😅 😅

Kate_Upton_model_women_actress_looking_at_viewer_bikini_beach-1344381.jpg!d

• Love
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT