ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs

Demarcus Kidd-Miller

Oct 5, 2012
kentucky.rivals.com
Getting close. Anybody else excited? My Braves have the best team in baseball but the bullpen has me worried. They've been giving up a lot of runs lately. The offense has been amazing all year though and they'll be tough for any pitching staff.

I'm hoping for a Braves-Rangers World Series. Would be a lot of runs scored in that series.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Getting close. Anybody else excited? My Braves have the best team in baseball but the bullpen has me worried. They've been giving up a lot of runs lately. The offense has been amazing all year though and they'll be tough for any pitching staff.

I'm hoping for a Braves-Rangers World Series. Would be a lot of runs scored in that series.
Just wanna get in----Reds---And avoid the Brewers.

I'd like to see the Reds get in as well. Fun, young team.

I want to avoid the damned Phillies. Their pitching isn't scary but that lineup can get hot.
Same with the Cubs...I think they averaged like 10 runs a game for a month... 🤣 🤣

Reds just need to keep winning. Wish the Cubs would take care of business with the Douche bags.

Reds close with Mets(1), Twins(3)...Pirates(3), Guardians(2), Cardinals(3)

Only team over 500 is Minny.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Reds close with Mets(1), Twins(3)...Pirates(3), Guardians(2), Cardinals(3)

Only team over 500 is Minny.

Yeah I looked at all the teams in the running for the 2nd and 3rd Wildcard spots and their schedules last night. The Reds have a good chance of getting in. It'll be two of the Reds, Cubs, and maybe the Marlins. I dont think Arizona makes it. They have some tough series left.

Twins offense is heating up in the second half. Only the Astros have a better Wrc+ over that period. Sonny Gray and Pablo Lopez have been one of the best SP duos in MLB this year as well.

The offense was pretty brutal in the first half and wasted alot of good pitching preformences. Getting a couple vets healthy and injecting some youth into the lineup seems to have really got it going. Hopefully that continues into the postseason.

Yeah I looked at all the teams in the running for the 2nd and 3rd Wildcard spots and their schedules last night. The Reds have a good chance of getting in. It'll be two of the Reds, Cubs, and maybe the Marlins. I dont think Arizona makes it. They have some tough series left.
Reds only have on series with team over or at .500===Twins.

Are the twins about the only good thing going in life now?
Im Not No Way GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
I don't follow the sport, but I remember everyone pre-season picking my White Sox to win the World Series. So I assume we kicked ass and are getting ready for the playoffs now?

Braves seem like they are in a category of their own followed by the dodgers.

For my gambling addiction on futures parlays I just need ATL, LAD, HOU, BALT or TB to win it all.

Pretty strong group there but a couple other teams scare me.

Braves need 11 homer's in their last 8 games to break the all-time mark of most homeruns in a season. Pretty impressive seeing as how the top 3 are all from the 2019 season when MLB was using juiced balls. Our offense is historically good, pitching concerns me though.

Braves need 11 homer's in their last 8 games to break the all-time mark of most homeruns in a season. Pretty impressive seeing as how the top 3 are all from the 2019 season when MLB was using juiced balls. Our offense is historically good, pitching concerns me though.
sounds like a textbook recipe for a playoff disappointment when things tighten up and pitching is the key.

sounds like a textbook recipe for a playoff disappointment when things tighten up and pitching is the key.

Definitely going to have to outscore teams... hopefully the offense doesn't let up. It hasn't all year so we'll see. As long as the pitching is decent I like the Braves chances of being in games and having a chance to win.

Lots of records broken by Braves players and the team this year. It's playoff time!

(4) Phillies over (5) Marlins in 2
(6) Dbacks over (3) Brewers in 3

(4) Ray's over (5) Rangers in 3
(3) Twins over (6) Blue Jays in 2

(1) Braves over (4) Phillies in 5
(2) Dodgers over (6) Dbacks in 4

(1) Orioles over (4) Ray's in 5
(3) Twins over (2) Astros in 4

(1) Braves over (2) Dodgers in 6
(1) Orioles over (3) Twins in 6

(1) Braves over (1) Orioles in 6

Can't wait to see how wrong I am!!

Last edited:
Reds flat out choked...Bad decision not going after SP. Rolled dice on Greene and others coming off DL, and providing---Nope.

Cubs go 4-6......Dbacks 4-6--------Yet Reds were even worse at 3-7.

Hopefully we keep everyone---Votto is gone. Good, young core in Cincy. Just gotta keep it there.

Braves over Orioles is my pick as well.

Reds flat out choked...Bad decision not going after SP. Rolled dice on Greene and others coming off DL, and providing---Nope.

Cubs go 4-6......Dbacks 4-6--------Yet Reds were even worse at 3-7.

Hopefully we keep everyone---Votto is gone. Good, young core in Cincy. Just gotta keep it there.

Braves over Orioles is my pick as well.

I was rooting for the Reds to get in. Had a pretty good chance just didn't capitalize on it. Future looks good for them though.

Really hope the Braves go all the way but man I'm concerned about the pitching.

I was over here worried about the pitching, so of course the best offense in baseball gets to the post season and all of a sudden can't hit.
Just got home and was like---whoa---what da ****? Had you told me Philly only had 3 runs in the bottom 8th, well..........

But still, this team can rake. Far from over.

ADVERTISEMENT