ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Woodson about to raise some eyebrows??

I mean getting arrested cause you got so pissed you wouldn't leave the parking lot. Pretty minor IMO.
I mean, yeah----Not getting out of your car, having your windown smashed in----Meh, not so minor. The actions of MM are a bit , well, concerning, tbh.

Asked to leave---Did----then said, naaaah----came back. Well, never really left. THEN, wouldn't comply. Answer questions---nadda. So the police now have to smash his windows out.

Da ****?

Reactions: I am stupid
200w.gif
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.

I mean, yeah----Not getting out of your car, having your windown smashed in----Meh, not so minor. The actions of MM are a bit , well, concerning, tbh.

Asked to leave---Did----then said, naaaah----came back. Well, never really left. THEN, wouldn't comply. Answer questions---nadda. So the police now have to smash his windows out.

Da ****?
Concerning? Guys go out and get DUI, kid tried jumping over a jeep Cherokee while it was moving, that's concerning. This kid was hungry and went to Taco Bell.

Concerning? Guys go out and get DUI, kid tried jumping over a jeep Cherokee while it was moving, that's concerning. This kid was hungry and went to Taco Bell.
You forgot the part about yelling and cussing the employees, disobeying officers 3 times, continuing to argue with officers for over 15 minutes while they simply asked him to leave the premise.

I’ve partied as much as anyone. Every times the cops show you shut up and do as your told.

This situation doesn’t make him the worst person in the world, but certainly does prove he has a lack of respect for others and is a complete dumbass.

Last edited:
You forgot the part about yelling and cussing the employees, disobeying officers 3 times, continuing to argue with officers for over 15 minutes while they simply asked him to leave the premise.

I’ve parties as much as anyone. Every times the cops show you shut up and do as your told.

This situation doesn’t make him a the worst person in the world, but certainly does prove he has a lack of respect for other and is a complete dumbass.
It's certainly a wake up call and a learning experience but, people are making more of it than needs to be, everyone has their own agenda including yourself. I've not seen him have any other issues, none of us know what he was mentally dealing with at that moment, everyone expects this or that out of 18 year old kids from the comfort of their small town.

• Haha
Reactions: Jdhays21
It's certainly a wake up call and a learning experience but, people are making more of it than needs to be, everyone has their own agenda including yourself. I've not seen him have any other issues, none of us know what he was mentally dealing with at that moment, everyone expects this or that out of 18 year old kids from the comfort of their small town.
My parents sure as hell would not tolerate any such shit from me.

Damn, 18 year old folks are adult and subject to adult laws whether they play for IU or not. The S.O.B. could get jail time Bozo, mental or not.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
My parents sure as hell would not tolerate any such shit from me.

Damn, 18 year old folks are adult and subject to adult laws whether they play for IU or not. The S.O.B. could get jail time Bozo, mental or not.
Your parents didn't have to read about every little thing you did on the internet. Let's not even try to compare yourself in the 1960s to a guy who's going in the 2024 NBA draft.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Ok.....

But yeah, it is concerning when a kid leaves---comes back---then doesnt comply with the police, then has his window smashed out, and taken to jail..

Yeah not listening to authority figures is concerning.....for anyone---especially a CBB player.

But thats just me.

And look, just because what he did isnt as bad as what others have done, doesnt mean its ok.

Reactions: I am stupid
Your parents didn't have to read about every little thing you did on the internet. Let's not even try to compare yourself in the 1960s to a guy who's going in the 2024 NBA draft.
Little? He refused to leave....then refused to obey law enforcement. Maybe that is "little" to you---But not to me.

How about dont get your window smashed out, get arrested, and then mom's wont have to read about the "little" thing you did.

Its not like he kicked a cat, dude.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Remember that time IU rushed the court after beating an unranked team? (wasn't UK)
This shit really bothered you guys, didnt it? I mean I have yet to see one thing about when South Carolina did this...or Auburn---or that matter, damn near ANY SEC team.

But IU does so----and well, he we are---12 years later. Still talking about such.

And yeah, I know---you aint taliknig about tat game---but clearly this shit is still in yall's head.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yep. Candidly, I don’t even care if he was disciplined. But as a coach, you have to be careful about the precedent you are setting.
I'd been cool with---"handling this internally, yadda, yadda...."---But to just be like..."Time to move on...put it behind us...move forard...he's been practicing...

Just a bad sound.

Neither would his parents have had to read about their son if he wasnt a spoiled athlete and did something this stupid for Fng Taco Bell. Go to another place to get food dude. Grow up.

You sure about him going in the NBA draft? Hasnt played one minute of college ball and you have him drafted/.

Stop making excuses for kids like this. That is what is wrong with them.

• Love
Neither would his parents have had to read about their son if he wasnt a spoiled athlete and did something this stupid for Fng Taco Bell. Go to another place to get food dude. Grow up.

You sure about him going in the NBA draft? Hasnt played one minute of college ball and you have him drafted/.

Stop making excuses for kids like this. That is what is wrong with them.
How old are you and how big of a town did you grow up in? I bed the over on the 1st and under on the 2nd. Again you illiterate Bible Belt thumper, it's not a great thing but it's far from horrible. It's like not like he went to get a gun for a teammate to commit a murder.

How old are you and how big of a town did you grow up in? I bed the over on the 1st and under on the 2nd. Again you illiterate Bible Belt thumper, it's not a great thing but it's far from horrible. It's like not like he went to get a gun for a teammate to commit a murder.
Number 1, you don't end a sentence with a preposition. Sometimes it is allowed in the deep South where we are totally illiterate but you proper Yanks should never stoop to such bad grammar. What does the size of a town mean?

Number 2, you “bed”? You “bed” the over on the 1st and under on the 2nd. What does that mean? You will “bed” anything, right?

Number 3, illiterate Bible Belt thumper: what is wrong with a Bible Belt thumper? Those bible belt thumpers walk the straight and narrow, they don’t go cuss out folks at a local fast-food joint and get charged with two crimes. A bible thumper would be trying to get those folks to church and on the straight and narrow.

Your regional racism is outstanding.

Oh by the way I am 77 years old. I have never been charged with any crime. I have never been arrested. I have had one traffic ticket.

So bring on your irrational reasons to justify crimes by an 18 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Number 1, you don't end a sentence with a preposition. Sometimes it is allowed in the deep South where we are totally illiterate but you proper Yanks should never stoop to such bad grammar. What does the size of a town mean?

Number 2, you “bed”? You “bed” the over on the 1st and under on the 2nd. What does that mean? You will “bed” anything, right?

Number 3, illiterate Bible Belt thumper: what is wrong with a Bible Belt thumper? Those bible belt thumpers walk the straight and narrow, they don’t go cuss out folks at a local fast-food joint and get charged with two crimes. A bible thumper would be trying to get those folks to church and on the straight and narrow.

Your regional racism is outstanding.

Oh by the way I am 77 years old. I have never been charged with any crime. I have never been arrested. I have had one traffic ticket.

So bring on your irrational reasons to justify crimes by an 18 year old.
Wow Bert, you're 77. You are old enough to be my dad, although your father would have beat your butt for fathering a child before you had your drivers license. 🤣 🤣
You old codger.🤣🤣

• Haha
Dude, what? I have absolutely zero agenda. I don’t care about him in the slightest. The irony of you leaving out what he did and add the bullshit of “his mental state”. If you can’t handle facts, then that’s on you. Everything I said was truthful.

Wow Bert, you're 77. You are old enough to be my dad, although your father would have beat your butt for fathering a child before you had your drivers license. 🤣 🤣
You old codger.🤣🤣
Yep. My dad was born March 8, 1902. He was 44 when I was born. His dad, my paternal grandfather was born in 1869.

On the Higginbotham side I go back fast. I am the last of the last of the last; my 3rd great grandfather Benjamin Higginbotham, Jr. fought in the Revolution (Amherst Co., VA.).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT