ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to my basketball friends.

It’s not that bad as long as you are layered and the wind is down. What driver did you get?

I got a Rogue driver and also a hybrid. I got the driver with the synergy shaft because I absolutely love that combo on my 3 wood but imagine I will end up putting my Fubuki X from my Epic in it. Out of any shaft I've ever had in a driver it is my favorite by a lot and I think the Synergy will be way too light anyway. I really just want to hit it so I can see how I like it and sell off the Epic if so (or the Rogue if I stick with the Epic). You know how it is with golf gear. Every month you lose value on what you can sell it for.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I got a Rogue driver and also a hybrid. I got the driver with the synergy shaft because I absolutely love that combo on my 3 wood but imagine I will end up putting my Fubuki X from my Epic in it. Out of any shaft I've ever had in a driver it is my favorite by a lot and I think the Synergy will be way too light anyway. I really just want to hit it so I can see how I like it and sell off the Epic if so (or the Rogue if I stick with the Epic). You know how it is with golf gear. Every month you lose value on what you can sell it for.
I like the synergy shaft. I haven’t got the rogue too much but it feels solid. I got an M4 last spring with the atmos. Heard good things about the Titleist TS. The gbest thing about switching careers to the golf industry is I get first hand looks at all the new gear and severely discounted pricing too.

I like the synergy shaft. I haven’t got the rogue too much but it feels solid. I got an M4 last spring with the atmos. Heard good things about the Titleist TS. The gbest thing about switching careers to the golf industry is I get first hand looks at all the new gear and severely discounted pricing too.

Yeah, that would be awesome. I wish I could find some way into the industry. Maybe when I retire I can just do something simple like work retail somewhere or something just so I can be close to clubs, haha.

I've heard awesome things about the Atmos. I'm sure the Titleist and TM drivers are great. I just love Callaway woods and so stick with them. My favorite older non Callaway clubs I did like were the old Cleveland Launcher and TM R580. I ended up adding 3 inches to that 580 and using it in four man scrambles as a bomber. It was either mashed or so far right there was no hope.

Yeah, that would be awesome. I wish I could find some way into the industry. Maybe when I retire I can just do something simple like work retail somewhere or something just so I can be close to clubs, haha.

I've heard awesome things about the Atmos. I'm sure the Titleist and TM drivers are great. I just love Callaway woods and so stick with them. My favorite older non Callaway clubs I did like were the old Cleveland Launcher and TM R580. I ended up adding 3 inches to that 580 and using it in four man scrambles as a bomber. It was either mashed or so far right there was no hope.
If you ever decide to get in the golf industry, I have a suggestion. Only do it part time and rep someone. Don’t get locked into a club. That’s a hustle and unless you’ve been in it a while, it’s a lot of work without equal pay. If you ever want to talk about it we can do that away from the boards.

If you get a chance, try out Srixon clubs if you haven’t already. Solid.

If you ever decide to get in the golf industry, I have a suggestion. Only do it part time and rep someone. Don’t get locked into a club. That’s a hustle and unless you’ve been in it a while, it’s a lot of work without equal pay. If you ever want to talk about it we can do that away from the boards.

If you get a chance, try out Srixon clubs if you haven’t already. Solid.

Yeah, it would be down the road for sure. I can actually retire fully at 52, though probably won't, so there is the potential I would be looking for something part time in about 9 years. Thanks. I may do that if we are all still around, haha.

I may do that with the Srixon when they have a demo day here. They look incredible.

My family is supposed to arrive soon, so I am going to be limited to the time I will have to spend on this message board.

To all by buddies and buddettes on this message board:

Merry Christmas or whatever your creed may be.

I hope that all of you enjoy this holiday season. May each of you be benefited.

Enemy, friend or foe; I love you all.

Merry Christmas Bert and everyone else on the board.

My family is supposed to arrive soon, so I am going to be limited to the time I will have to spend on this message board.

Merry Christmas everyone, and god bless us all.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for the good wishes. I should have included “Happy Chanukah”. I do have a menorah. It ain't fancy.

35.2°F and it looks cloudy.

Survived Christmas so far. Had a great dinner with the family last night. I am the only one up so far.

Now we got to get ready for the football bowls and more basketball.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for the good wishes. I should have included “Happy Chanukah”. I do have a menorah. It ain't fancy.

Survived Christmas so far. Had a great dinner with the family last night. I am the only one up so far.

I love waking up early.

The wife is working today to help the kids, and heading out tomorrow to visit her parents for a week. Gonna be an uneventful week/end.

Thought for a second you were talking speakers.

Reactions: denniden

Merry Christmas Bert!

Merry Christmas, Bert...Here's to many more.

GleefulAgonizingCygnet-max-1mb.gif

Man.....Pretty sure I have awaken today to an alternate universe...:D

Hail, TBH, I like you too. My wife has told me a hundred times---"You argue with him, b/c you two are exactly alike". I was like----"What eva"...She's like---"Welp, you are".

Happy Hoilidays Hail.

I have been praying for your worthless Indiana butt for a long time.

You have finally got there! SmokinSmile

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT