ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to my basketball friends.

Bert Higginbotha

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2003
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
kentucky.rivals.com
My family is supposed to arrive soon, so I am going to be limited to the time I will have to spend on this message board.

To all by buddies and buddettes on this message board:

Merry Christmas or whatever your creed may be.

I hope that all of you enjoy this holiday season. May each of you be benefited.

Enemy, friend or foe; I love you all.

My family is supposed to arrive soon, so I am going to be limited to the time I will have to spend on this message board.

Merry Christmas, my man...Hope the Holidays find you and your family well....

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I like Borden, too.
Man.....Pretty sure I have awaken today to an alternate universe...:D

Hail, TBH, I like you too. My wife has told me a hundred times---"You argue with him, b/c you two are exactly alike". I was like----"What eva"...She's like---"Welp, you are".

Happy Hoilidays Hail.

Man.....Pretty sure I have awaken today to an alternate universe...:D

Hail, TBH, I like you too. My wife has told me a hundred times---"You argue with him, b/c you two are exactly alike". I was like----"What eva"...She's like---"Welp, you are".

Happy Hoilidays Hail.

Happy holidays buddy. You in Indy? Had lunch at three wiseman today. Pretty good pizza.

Happy holidays buddy. You in Indy? Had lunch at three wiseman today. Pretty good pizza.
Stayed home....Wife wanted to go the Colts game. But after yesterday, I was just worn out. Basketball game....then family dinner. Took its toll.

Would’ve heckled you both ways and made fans confused about which team I was cheering for Laughing
LOL....THat would be some funny shit, TBH. Bitch about a call made against the home team...Then turn around and call me a homer for making a call versus the visiting team.Laughing

It would be cool if someone on here could make one of my games. Jace has. But it was a HS game. But hell, some of my HS games are better thna my college games. I'm hoping next year to get back into a D1 rotation. I'm 46. Ain'tgot to many years left in the tank.

Hell if you and wife ain't busy...Roll on down to Vincennes, Indiana next weekend. Great Holiday tourney.

LOL....THat would be some funny shit, TBH. Bitch about a call made against the home team...Then turn around and call me a homer for making a call versus the visiting team.Laughing

It would be cool if someone on here could make one of my games. Jace has. But it was a HS game. But hell, some of my HS games are better thna my college games. I'm hoping next year to get back into a D1 rotation. I'm 46. Ain'tgot to many years left in the tank.

Hell if you and wife ain't busy...Roll on down to Vincennes, Indiana next weekend. Great Holiday tourney.

That’s how I was picturing it. Show those fans how well I can troll.

I’m just in town for the holiday or I would. If you ever work games in southeast Wisconsin lmk.

That’s how I was picturing it. Show those fans how well I can troll.

I’m just in town for the holiday or I would. If you ever work games in southeast Wisconsin lmk.
Wish I had known that. I worked up toward Indy this week, and weekend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Yeah, Merry Christmas to everyone. These boards are fun but they aren't nearly as important as the other things we focus on this time of year. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

There's a lot of loving going on in this thread. I agree that we should be cautious and keep UK fans out of it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas to you and your family Bert!

Yeah, Merry Christmas to everyone. These boards are fun but they aren't nearly as important as the other things we focus on this time of year. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.
Well said cory. Id like to add to the wonderful, It is warm enough up here (about 40 degrees) that I’ll be playing 18 tomorrow.

Well said cory. Id like to add to the wonderful, It is warm enough up here (about 40 degrees) that I’ll be playing 18 tomorrow.

40 is pushing it for me. Maybe if it is 40 when I tee off and climbing, lol. It is supposed to be 67 here Thursday and I have a new driver I haven't hit so hope to hit the range. It will probably rain though.

40 is pushing it for me. Maybe if it is 40 when I tee off and climbing, lol. It is supposed to be 67 here Thursday and I have a new driver I haven't hit so hope to hit the range. It will probably rain though.
It’s not that bad as long as you are layered and the wind is down. What driver did you get?

ADVERTISEMENT