ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds All American teams released ‘19

Sam is gonna be a 5* before the year is over as far as rankings. I really think he can be OAD. If Nwora stays, my goodness we are gonna have 2 very lethal shooters on our roster. Sam with the midrange game and Nwora with the 3 balls.

Super excited about the potential next year as long as all eligible players return with our freshman. If we lose Nwora, I say top 15. I feel like if we keep Nwora, we will be top 10. I think with Mack showing interest in a GT guard it could mean Perry leaves, which I wouldn’t mind at this point. I’ve grown to not like him. He’s a ball hog and stops the offensive flow. Loved him last year but he’s only regressed.

McDonald’s AA in year 1. I’m stoked for the future with Chris Mack! Hopefully this is just the beginning!

Beat Nc State tonight!

Reactions: UL_1986
We have guys posting about players that they’ve only seen highlights from, I guess we can debate just for the hell of it. Unless you’re on the recruiting circuit, there’s no way that you know how all of the recruits stack up. The people that pick all star teams do it from information from recruiting analysts, and certain AGENDAS.

We have guys posting about players that they’ve only seen highlights from, I guess we can debate just for the hell of it. Unless you’re on the recruiting circuit, there’s no way that you know how all of the recruits stack up. The people that pick all star teams do it from information from recruiting analysts, and certain AGENDAS.

Brooks is the leading scorer for the #1 high school team in the country....

The best player doesn’t have to be the leading scorer!!!

Leading scorer for the #1 team should probably make the all star team. I don’t really care but it’s asinine to argue.

Florida landed two McDonald All-Americans:
PG Tre Mann
SF Scottie Lewis

From the SEC, Kentucky (2) & Tennessee (1) were the others.

Your own alumni Jerry Eaves and Butch Beard tell all the listeners on their radio show that this is coming..... and they say it often.

The first thing you’re doing wrong is giving Jerry Eaves credibility and using him as a “source.” He’s the most non UofL fan alumni I’ve ever heard of.

The first thing you’re doing wrong is giving Jerry Eaves credibility and using him as a “source.” He’s the most non UofL fan alumni I’ve ever heard of.

....yeah, ok. He's closer to the program than you'll ever be. There were some rumblings of him taking over for Padgett before Mack was hired.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Your own alumni Jerry Eaves and Butch Beard tell all the listeners on their radio show that this is coming..... and they say it often.
Jerry Eaves is practically a Cayuts fan. Embrace him little guy.

ADVERTISEMENT