ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational offical countdown.

Here is the deal. I have major respect for the duke program and coach K. I do not have any respect whatsoever for the duke fanbase however....
Because we have been mean to you or something? Our fans are pretty great for the most part, stop being so SEC. Auburn started slow for sure but they made up for it by making a ton of ridiculous shots. You have a great team, be happy about it.

Can a duke fan tell me what the average acceptence high school gpa. And Act score is at dook?
I know I scored a 30 on my ACT and didn't get a sniff from Duke. Obviously applied to them as my long shot but still. If I was an Indian like @bignish I probably would have gotten a free ride.

Anyway... Is Gonzaga really that good? Close game against illinois last night, close game so far... I'm just not seeing it yet.

Of course now that I've said that they will beat Duke.

Reactions: mrchmadness23
Anyway... Is Gonzaga really that good? Close game against illinois last night, close game so far... I'm just not seeing it yet.

Of course now that I've said that they will beat Duke.
They're also missing a big player for them.

Because we have been mean to you or something? Our fans are pretty great for the most part, stop being so SEC. Auburn started slow for sure but they made up for it by making a ton of ridiculous shots. You have a great team, be happy about it.

My distaste of the duke fanbase goes back to the lock step defense of Grayson Allen. Dude is one of the biggest POS in college basketball history. Yet duke fans like he was a choir boy

My distaste of the duke fanbase goes back to the lock step defense of Grayson Allen. Dude is one of the biggest POS in college basketball history. Yet duke fans like he was a choir boy
Meh, most here were calling for him being kicked off the team a couple years ago. That being said he went on a 9-0 run in the 2015 national championship game so it is hard to hate him

Reactions: olsonab
Will be fun to see Chase Jeter play against Duke, hope he remembers how to have hands of stone tomorrow.

Reactions: TheDude1
Where did you see Duke fans defend Allen? Let alone act like he was a choir boy.... And your distaste goes ALL the way back that far? 3 years ago?

Reactions: TheDude1
Where did you see Duke fans defend Allen? Let alone act like he was a choir boy.... And your distaste goes ALL the way back that far? 3 years ago?

I feel like duke has routinely had at least one douchebag white guy on the roster for years now

I know I scored a 30 on my ACT and didn't get a sniff from Duke. Obviously applied to them as my long shot but still. If I was an Indian like @bignish I probably would have gotten a free ride.

Nope. Nish has to pay for all the rides he gets

Okay. So your education has yet again failed to prepare you for the simple process of answering a question. You would make for a perfect politician.

Do you dispute the fact that duke has a large amount of douchebag white guys on your roster?

Not one Duke fan I know said Grayson is a choir boy. FFS, the kids nickname is “Asshole.”

Do you dispute the fact that duke has a large amount of douchebag white guys on your roster?
fraidycam.0.gif

Reactions: tw3301 and TheDude1
ADVERTISEMENT