ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational offical countdown.

That kind of pussiness is what Auburn produces. It goes directly to the narrative of you being a pussy.

Hell as good as your program is all time. Auburn has produced a better basketball player than duke has ever produced.

It doesn't have the wit of tMB, but you definitely don't have a leg up on anyone here. Sad day when Auburn sucks so bad at football, their fans sell out to blaming refs for losing a basketball game.

Meh. We suck at football but we would still beats duke ass. Refs aren’t why we lost but they didn’t call a fair game

Not worked up at all. This board is child’s play.
Then why are you failing so hard? This is F level trolling, you have one schtick and it's tired. Good luck against whoever the one of several teams you follow plays in the consolation round.

Then why are you failing so hard? This is F level trolling, you have one schtick and it's tired. Good luck against whoever the one of several teams you follow plays in the consolation round.

I am not trying at all and I have worked up like 6 of you duke clowns. It’s been quite the success.

I am not trying at all and I have worked up like 6 of you duke clowns. It’s been quite the success.
Except I'm not worked up, like at all. Definitely don't see 5 others worked up. Congratulations on keeping it close, that short little guard hit very clutch contested threes. I like him and your team to make a run in March.

Except I'm not worked up, like at all. Definitely don't see 5 others worked up. Congratulations on keeping it close, that short little guard hit very clutch contested threes. I like him and your team to make a run in March.

Trolling aside thank you. I think purifoy will be a big help. 6’8 wing player than can shoot. As good as Harper and brown are the size effected them tonight. We couldn’t recover fully after the rough start.

Reactions: olsonab
Trolling aside thank you. I think purifoy will be a big help. 6’8 wing player than can shoot. As good as Harper and brown are the size effected them tonight. We couldn’t recover fully after the rough start.
It didn't affect them much. Imo they came out a little too energized but settled in and made some RIDICULOUS shots that kept Auburn from getting blown out and made a run. Very impressive. Every time I thought Duke was about to pull away they'd drill a shot and Duke would turn it over or something equally stupid.

I don't think the Zags are all that but they are without a doubt a second half team.

"I have a degree from a blue blood program" is the dorkiest thing I've ever read on a message board. And that's saying something.

LOL. It seems the lack of education is running rampant on this board. Time to clock in now. You are late...

I wasn’t smart enough to get into Duke, nor did I have the financial backing to afford it. Sorry that it offends you I didn’t attend Duke University.

I also never played for the KC Chiefs or KC Royals. Am I not allowed to be a fan of theirs either?

Reactions: dukedevilz
I wasn’t smart enough to get into Duke, nor did I have the financial backing to afford it. Sorry that it offends you I didn’t attend Duke University.

I never played for the KC Chiefs or Royals. Am I not allowed to be a fan of theirs either?

Lots of people didn't go to Duke and are A) still smart and B) still educated. Just pointing that out.

Lots of people didn't go to Duke and are A) still smart and B) still educated. Just pointing that out.

I get that. I’m just saying that if you aren’t a superior athlete you’d better be damn near brilliant to apply for admission to Duke.

I’m proud of my education for sure. But I also knew I didn’t have the smarts to apply to what’s essentially an Ivy League school.

I get that. I’m just saying that if you aren’t a superior athlete you’d better be damn near brilliant to apply for admission to Duke.

I’m proud of my education for sure. But I also knew I didn’t have the smarts to what’s essentially an Ivy League school.

Sure sure, of course; just pointing it out for the Auburn guy.

Reactions: LandofOzDevil
LOL. It seems the lack of education is running rampant on this board. Time to clock in now. You are late...
Oh, you think I'm lacking for degrees because I think you're corny for bragging about yours on a basketball message board?

giphy.gif

Oh, you think I'm lacking for degrees because I think you're corny for bragging about yours on a basketball message board?

giphy.gif

I don’t think. I know dude. Louisville night as well be a communit college. Anyone can get in there

Sure sure, of course; just pointing it out for the Auburn guy.

I’m proud of my education for sure. But I also knew I didn’t have the smarts to apply to what’s essentially an Ivy League school.

So cheer for the school you graduated from.

Will do.

And it is a bit painful, because you are talking about schooling, yet every post you have is cringeworthy, in terms of grammar and spelling.

Maybe go back to the football board. I think the standards are WAY lower there.

Seeing how 85 percent of my post came before likes on rivals forums existed this comeback is pretty much a failure
You were here 6 months before me, pal.

I was 8 years old when I started watching basketball. I lived in Chapel Hill where it was very unpopular to be a Duke fan and Duke was just starting to become nationally recognized consistently. No championships to brag about. But to you, because I went to UNCW, I am supposed to drop my loyalty as a Duke fan and solely support UNCW. What a dipshit.

Will do.

And it is a bit painful, because you are talking about schooling, yet every post you have is cringeworthy, in terms of grammar and spelling.

Maybe go back to the football board. I think the standards are WAY lower there.

I am perfectly fine here. Sorry to rustle your bandwagon fan circle jerk

Purdont? Lol. Does your program know what a final 4 is?
I just looked. Auburn has made it to the elite eight once 1986. That's as far as they've been, once. They won the conference tournament once. 1985, once.

Oh, wait. THIS is where you conveniently switch over to being an Indiana fan, isn't it?

I just looked. Auburn has made it to the elite eight once 1986. That's as far as they've been, once. They won the conference tournament once. 1985, once.

Oh, wait. THIS is where you conveniently switch over to being an Indiana fan, isn't it?

So Purdue who has a much better history than auburn hadn’t done much more than auburn in the tourney? Thanks for confirming

Back on subject. Multiple people were ripping on Gonzaga, and then they proceed to completely shred Zona in the 2nd Half. I've watched Gonzaga enough over the years to know this is the most athletic team they've EVER had. They still have holes and weaknesses, sure. But they have a very, very high ceiling. Also, let's not forget the Zags are playing without one of their best players, Killian Tillie, who is easily their best perimeter shooter.

Reactions: tw3301
Back on subject. Multiple people were ripping on Gonzaga, and then they proceed to completely shred Zona in the 2nd Half. I've watched Gonzaga enough over the years to know this is the most athletic team they've EVER had. They still have holes and weaknesses, sure. But they have a very, very high ceiling. Also, let's not forget the Zags are playing without one of their best players, Killian Tillie, who is easily their best perimeter shooter.
Honestly don't have a read on this game. Just know that Duke is expected to win. How good is Gonzaga, really?

giphy.gif
In defense of CardinalBoiler; my goal for going to college was Purdue. Purdue is simply one of the best state supported schools in the nation.

I needed a scholy to afford Purdue. I lived in Kentucky and Purdue was a State school in Indiana and they required an SAT percentile of 96 to be considered. I took the SAT three times and never got above 95.

Purdue was my dream to get the best chemistry degree available at the time. I always sort of root for Purdue because I got within one percentile of going there. I was just not smart enough. So Kentucky schools had to take me. It was Purdue's loss! SmokinSmile

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT