ADVERTISEMENT

*****Maui Invitational Championship: Duke 87 Vs. Gonzaga 89 - Final*****

Hachimura called for the foul. Outside of that, dude's been Ichiban out there.

Good game Gonzaga, this one is over. Buzzsaw plus terrible play by Duke. Congratulations.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Getting closer to the Under 8 break and DU's still struggling to make this a single-digit game.

Good game Gonzaga, this one is over. Buzzsaw plus terrible play by Duke. Congratulations.

Ah, the ole reverse psychology lol. I try that a lot also! Duke will make a run but the Zags are as good as advertised. Impressed!

Williamson looks like he was going for a jumping catch-chokeslam.

DU's starting to get it to single digits, but trading baskets ain't gonna help.

5:56 to go and now GU is playing like they're about on fumes.

5:38 to go as the Z-Factor cuts in with the jam. 81-75 GU.

Just when it looks like Gonzaga will pull away, Duke makes a furious run. When it looks like Duke furious run will keep up the pace, Gonzaga rip off a huge run of their own. This is a heavyweight title fight.

I guess that's why the NBA scouts are so interested in Barrett.

I'm interested in seeing if Duke goes with the Valvano Defense in the stretch.

Barrett with the drive, the score, and the foul.

1-possession game with 3:45 remaining. 83-81 GU.

I'm starting to wonder if Coach K elected to go with some kind of Rope-a-Dope strategy in the 2nd Half.

These Duke's fans are a bunch of bitches. It is unfortunate that they got RJ Barret.

That's a clear as day hook by Barrett. Refs give him the and one instead Laughing.

This is a great game though. Gonzaga is a lot better than I expected. Will be interested to see them once Tillie is back for them.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
About the 3rd or 4th time Ive watched Duke this year. Theyre so talented but every time I watch them I cant help but think Virginias defense is going to frustrate them into a double digit loss. Then, were going to hear all of them say they need to be smarter and make better decisions only to watch UVA dumptruck them again in the rematch.

Lol random thought I know

We're getting into nut cuttin' time for this game. Let's see who keeps theirs intact.

ADVERTISEMENT