ADVERTISEMENT

L's up!

I'll be interested in seeing if ANY UK fans come back here and lament how they lost a "must win" game if Louisville does win, since they are the only ones claiming it's a must win game for both teams. Will @BasketBallJunkie-UK, @JC for 3 and @oldsports_ still be calling it a must win "if" they lose? I'm guessing not. :cool:
What are you calling it now Steelers? I am sure it didn't mean anything now. Just a pick up game?

Nor I a Blue team fan. Well, that is not true, I married a blue team grad.
But, he no longer has reason to be blue (sad). I have shown him the light and that light is bright Orange.
I guess he enjoyed sitting home during the bowl season and pulling for UK.

In my book it was a bad loss. UK got beat by one guy who went off.
I like you Bert. In a sea of delusional blue, you stand out as a beacon of rational thought.
One can argue that it will make your team better or that we can overcome, but a rose by another name is still a rose.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
In my book it was a bad loss. UK got beat by one guy who went off.
I'll agree that letting 1 guy go off is bad, especially when he beats you, but losing to SH away from home, isn't going to be labeled as a bad loss on Selection Sunday.
Arizona State losing at home to Princeton is a bad loss, Texas A&M losing to Texas Southern is a bad loss, but UK losing to a very good Seton Hall team, is far from a bad loss.
I still can't believe the shots that kid hit though. I mean he hit two shots where he was fading back and leaning with a guy all over him, one of them he double pumped. That ball had no business going in, but it did.
Sometimes you just have to tip your cap.

I'll agree that letting 1 guy go off is bad, especially when he beats you, but losing to SH away from home, isn't going to be labeled as a bad loss on Selection Sunday.
Arizona State losing at home to Princeton is a bad loss, Texas A&M losing to Texas Southern is a bad loss, but UK losing to a very good Seton Hall team, is far from a bad loss.
I still can't believe the shots that kid hit though. I mean he hit two shots where he was fading back and leaning with a guy all over him, one of them he double pumped. That ball had no business going in, but it did.
Sometimes you just have to tip your cap.
You guys have a 5 seed locked down Jeff.:)

Is this an awkward attempt at flirting? You need to know that I am spoken for, sorry.

The only woman on this board I would flirt with is @KisteK. She’s a hottie and plus I think she likes to smoke. Not that I do anymore but I’ve found over the years that girls who like to smoke are a lot of fun to hang out with:D

I like you Bert. In a sea of delusional blue, you stand out as a beacon of rational thought.
One can argue that it will make your team better or that we can overcome, but a rose by another name is still a rose.
Losing by 1 in OT on a neutral court (said neutral court being 20 miles from your opponent and 700 miles from you) to a top 50 team is not a bad loss. Sorry you 2 geriatrics are too dumb to understand that...

Losing by 1 in OT on a neutral court (said neutral court being 20 miles from your opponent and 700 miles from you) to a top 50 team is not a bad loss. Sorry you 2 geriatrics are too dumb to understand that...
I'm probably not older than you, just smarter. What you're saying is only true if you pretend.

Should we have beaten Seton Hall? Yes! But when a guy is hitting shots like the kid from Seton Hall was hitting there’s not a lot you can do. He had a hand in his face on about every shot and he made it anyway. Nothing you can do about it. Tip your hat and move on. Seton Hall is better than most give them credit for so while I don’t consider it a “bad” lose it is a game we should’ve won. It’s pretty easy to see when people are just trying to use a lose or whatever to take a shot so if you wanna call it a bad lose have at it because we have to good wins right after that:)

Btw, what is this Ls thing? A Louisville reference?
usp-ncaa-basketball_-ncaa-tournament-michigan-vs-l-pitino-fans-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg

pj_nng.0.jpg

DvnaagxWsAEJI0W.0.jpg

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Ah. Right.

And no, I’m not being obtuse. In fact, I’m generally quite acute. This isn’t a thing that most people have heard of.

Reactions: Scotty00
I think UK and U of L was a good rivalry game, but I feel like the two teams underlying opponents were themselves trying to overcome their own challenges/variables. UK; trying to redeem themselves back to Bahamas level respect, and U of L trying to just cope with the rebuild - regardless of opponent.

I think UK and U of L was a good rivalry game, but I feel like the two teams underlying opponents were themselves trying to overcome their own challenges/variables. UK; trying to redeem themselves back to Bahamas level respect, and U of L trying to just cope with the rebuild - regardless of opponent.
I feel like UK's opponent was U of L, and we smacked them down :)

I’m here.

How ya holding up? For some reason I see most of your fellow fans on their home boards are now trashing the team instead of just giving us credit.... has to be a tough time. You guys are still a good team.. just had a horrible game

How ya holding up? For some reason I see most of your fellow fans on their home boards are now trashing the team instead of just giving us credit.... has to be a tough time. You guys are still a good team.. just had a horrible game
Good, psyched still. I don’t disappear like some. I support my team through thick & thin.

Reactions: mebeblue2
UNC/UK Game Thread had 471 total post, 200 post were made after the game ended. Most of the 200 post was U6 fans spewing ignorance toward UK fans

UL/UK Game Thread had 269 total post, with very few post made after the game.
Coincidence?

UNC/UK Game Thread had 471 total post, 200 post were made after the game ended. Most of the 200 post was U6 fans spewing ignorance toward UK fans

UL/UK Game Thread had 269 total post, with very few post made after the game.
Coincidence?
How many rhetorical posts will each of you make in one thread? There’s like a total of 4 of us on this board..you guys won, no one complained, not sure what you guys want from us? A song and a dance, perhaps? My lord.

Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
ADVERTISEMENT