ADVERTISEMENT

L's up!

5e0f14479685222d991a2d466162c681.jpg

And you finally come out of the wood work after several years in hiding.
What are you talking about? You have been on the board for 3 months, I have been on rivals for many years.

I think UL wins cause they have a solid team. If you don't agree, fine. However, taking things out on me personally is uncalled for.

Never heard of you before this year.
You have only been here 3 months noob. LST is the longest tenured MOD on this board. If you check his sig line, you will see it is quoting me from years ago.

This point of the matter is, I don't remember you.

You have only been here 3 months noob. LST is the longest tenured MOD on this board. If you check his sig line, you will see it is quoting me from years ago.

This point of the matter is, I don't remember you.
I have been on here for years but not posting. I don't remember you blasting Kentucky like you do now.

I have been on here for years but not posting. I don't remember you blasting Kentucky like you do now.
I did not blast UK just then. I just stated that I thought UL would win. I got to see UL when they played UT. Furthermore, I stated before the UK/UNC game that I was pulling for UK.

The thing is, for some reason any one can say something negative about UK, but you only take issue when I say it. Why is that? Why do you insist that I have not been here when I clearly have been. Why does that even matter to you?

Reactions: KisteK
I did not blast UK just then. I just stated that I thought UL would win. I got to see UL when they played UT. Furthermore, I stated before the UK/UNC game that I was pulling for UK.

The thing is, for some reason any one can say something negative about UK, but you only take issue when I say it. Why is that? Why do you insist that I have not been here when I clearly have been. Why does that even matter to you?
I guess you don't remember this post.
Maybe, I need to spice this thread up a bit. Will beating the Zags have any effect on Tennessee curb stomping UK again this year?
You started trash talking about UK and continued in several threads. Maybe you are to old to remember.

I guess you don't remember this post.
Maybe, I need to spice this thread up a bit. Will beating the Zags have any effect on Tennessee curb stomping UK again this year?
You started trash talking about UK and continued in several threads. Maybe you are to old to remember.
How could I forget that post, you have been going on about it for weeks now. You are weird.

I say don't start something unless you can finish it. Are you feeling a little butt hurt and rustled?
The definition of rustled and butt hurt is not being able to let go of something. The funny thing is that I had no intention of having any sort of effect with that post other than to get some conversation going on the UT/Zags game.
If you knew me better, you would know I'm not a mean poster.

How did this turn into a Tennessee vs UK thread? We won't lay the smack down on Tennessee for a few more weeks. Louisville getting it this weekend.
Because kl40504 is still tore up over my Zags/Vols thread....
He will probably explode when UT/UK week gets here.Laughing

Reactions: KisteK and JimboBBN
It's called 'Loserville' for a reason. They'll be 16-36 vs UK in the all-time series after Saturday's game.

The definition of rustled and butt hurt is not being able to let go of something. The funny thing is that I had no intention of having any sort of effect with that post other than to get some conversation going on the UT/Zags game.
If you knew me better, you would know I'm not a mean poster.
A funny way to get some conversation going but all is good. The subject is dropped as far as I am concerned. The New Year is coming soon and I want to start the new year off in the right way. Hope you had a good Christmas.

A funny way to get some conversation going but all is good. The subject is dropped as far as I am concerned. The New Year is coming soon and I want to start the new year off in the right way. Hope you had a good Christmas.
But, it was effective. The post that troubles you was the second post. No one was discussing the game, so I enticed the UK fans (largest fan base represented here) to join the thread. No one but you was offended by it.

The best piece of advice I can give you on how to take me is that 9/10 times I am just kidding around.

Reactions: kl40504
What are you talking about? You have been on the board for 3 months, I have been on rivals for many years.

I think UL wins cause they have a solid team. If you don't agree, fine. However, taking things out on me personally is uncalled for.

So you’re saying U6 is more solid than this UK team? Solid take...

Reactions: Cal-4-Three
But, it was effective. The post that troubles you was the second post. No one was discussing the game, so I enticed the UK fans (largest fan base represented here) to join the thread. No one but you was offended by it.

The best piece of advice I can give you on how to take me is that 9/10 times I am just kidding around.
No problem. I do the same sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT