ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville will keep the 2013 National Championship Banner next week.

I decided to get ahead of the UL banner coming down announcement and make an announcement of my own.

If you look to the left... I ............have......... an AVATAR!!!!!!!! I finally took time to get one.. Now I want a memorial plaque... carved and bejeweled in my honor!!! and you pay me a stipend!!!!! (bonus points if you get that)

just wanted to get that out of the way before the ban hammer comes down and all the talk is about making fun of UL and their fans.. now carry on

I decided to get ahead of the UL banner coming down announcement and make an announcement of my own.

If you look to the left... I ............have......... an AVATAR!!!!!!!! I finally took time to get one.. Now I want a memorial plaque... carved and bejeweled in my honor!!! and you pay me a stipend!!!!! (bonus points if you get that)

just wanted to get that out of the way before the ban hammer comes down and all the talk is about making fun of UL and their fans.. now carry on
Jesus, tl;dr rustled muchacho. Te quiero mucho.

Still quiet....could be wrong, but the longer nothing is publicized, the weaker Dakich’s statement becomes. Just by logic, you’d think if it got leaked then the NCAA would’ve sent it over to get it out there..

Still quiet....could be wrong, but the longer nothing is publicized, the weaker Dakich’s statement becomes. Just by logic, you’d think if it got leaked then the NCAA would’ve sent it over to get it out there..

i don't think one has anything to do with the other
the NCAA will release it in their time frame and their time frame only

UofLOL usually waits for the workday to be over on Fridays to release more of their bad news. Probably around 6:00 if I were to guess.

Don't be a Jarms.

And besides, no one other than your UK neighbors actually gives a damn.

Yes but the monsoon of RR’s has already began. And that was the deal in the OP. I mean i’ll gladly reverse the course, but it looks bad

Yes but the monsoon of RR’s has already began. And that was the deal in the OP. I mean i’ll gladly reverse the course, but it looks bad

I personally think it looks much worse if you turn tail and then ask a mod to cover your tracks.

Don't be a Jarms.

And besides, no one other than your UK neighbors actually gives a damn.
@Kevin Bryan Hey can you please get me off this site for a week.

Wrong! I could understand why a UNC fan would say “we don’t care that you cheated” but the rest of college basketball fans do. Will it make my days better or make me sleep better? No! But from this day forward anytime a UL fan try’s and talks smack regardless of what it is I’ll just look at them the same way I look at UNC fans and smile.

Lol does this change anything? Louisville still won it all in 2013.

3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134.jpg

:D

Wrong! I could understand why a UNC fan would say “we don’t care that you cheated” but the rest of college basketball fans do. Will it make my days better or make me sleep better? No! But from this day forward anytime a UL fan try’s and talks smack regardless of what it is I’ll just look at them the same way I look at UNC fans and smile.

We also look at you and smile, but it has nothing to do with your allegiance to any team.

We also look at you and smile, but it has nothing to do with your allegiance to any team.

Thanks Cream Puff I appreciate it but like I told your friend Sugar Tits I don’t swing that way but I do love you!! XOXO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT