ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville tried covering their tracks

If that's the team you want to follow.... UofL 20th College Sports Revenue, UK 15th

Last I checked, Louisville dwarfs you in bball revenue. And last I checked, we're talking about a basketball investigation. And last I checked, we're talking about an FBI investigation, not NCAA.

At least I thought we were.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Last I checked, Louisville dwarfs you in bball revenue. And last I checked, we're talking about a basketball investigation. And last I checked, we're talking about an FBI investigation, not NCAA.

How's KU's basketball revenue? Nevermind found it, you're just behind Tennessee and Marquette in basketball revenue.

That's because you jumped off topic and started making baseless accusations towards UK. Anyone can make shit up.... You're just really bad at it...

How's KU's basketball revenue? Nevermind found it, you're just behind Tennessee and Marquette in basketball revenue.

I'm relatively sure that the FBI doesn't care that Kentucky brings in a few mil more than KU. Actually...I'm positive of this.

Last edited:
That's because you jumped off topic and started making baseless accusations towards UK. Anyone can make shit up.... You're just really bad at it...

Ha. More next-level hypocrisy.

Bottom line: There is literally nothing to suggest (to a rational person) that the Kansas basketball program is "dirtier" than Kentucky's. Or that Self is dirtier than Calipari. Yet many of you insist that they are and try to pass this off as fact. Then you cry when somebody flips it on you.

Tell me....do you honestly believe that players of the caliber of Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, Fox, etc didn't accept money?

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Bottom line: There is literally nothing to suggest (to a rational person) that the Kansas basketball program is "dirtier" than Kentucky's. Or that Self is dirtier than Calipari. Yet many of you insist that they are and try to pass this off as fact. Then you cry when somebody flips it on you.

Tell me....do you honestly believe that players of the caliber of Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, Fox, etc didn't accept money?
So you reply to his post about making stuff up, by making more stuff up?RollLaugh

That'll show him.

Its like anything else, you offer some proof and I'll believe. Until then, its like all conspiracy theories...

So you reply to his post about making stuff up, by making more stuff up?RollLaugh

That'll show him.

Can you read?

What did I make up? I asked a question. Now are either of you middle aged children going to man up and answer it?

Its like anything else, you offer some proof and I'll believe. Until then, its like all conspiracy theories...

I'll bet when someone utters the name Sutton you jam your fingers in your ears and scream la la la la.

I worry about you guys if you truly believe that Adidas is paying everyone but Nike isn't. And if you think that a player like Davis accepted nothing.

Btw...proof that Self/KU paid anyone?

Last edited:
I'll bet when someone utters the name Sutton you jam your fingers in your ears and scream la la la la.

I worry about you guys if you truly believe that Adidas is paying but Nike isn't. And if you think that a player like Davis accepted nothing.

Btw...proof that Self/KU paid anyone?

Hey we paid for our sins on Sutton... That's last century's news. Try and catch up. FBI on Adidas schools, lots of crap. FBI on Nike schools... listen to the pin drop.

Did Davis piss on your cereal lol... So thinking is proof? What you're thinking and coming out of your mouth is nonsense....

with the program director of ESPIN being a UK grad, it doesnt help Louisville at all.

no one arrested at louisville, but Louisville is the poster child for the scandal. that is a real curved bullet in action.

i agree UL does not need any help with creating scandals
i feel sorry for the good UL fans, it has to be tough seeing all the corruptness that has went on at UL
the best thing you guys could have hoped for happened, they fired Ramsey, Jurich and Pitino
now if only Jurich and Pitino would just go away so the school and fans can have time to heal

Reactions: beasleythecard
Hey we paid for our sins on Sutton... That's last century's news. Try and catch up. FBI on Adidas schools, lots of crap. FBI on Nike schools... listen to the pin drop.

Did Davis piss on your cereal lol... So thinking is proof? What you're thinking and coming out of your mouth is nonsense....

Uh..Which gear does Arizona wear again? USC? Okie St?

All the proof I need is in interviews with former AAU coaches with first-hand knowledge that it happens everywhere. I've also talked to a former AAU coach who echoes that fact.

But by all means, keep your head in the sand.

Reactions: beasleythecard

All the proof I need is in interviews with former AAU coaches with first-hand knowledge that it happens everywhere. I've also talked to a former AAU coach who echoes that fact.

link?

You should talk to the NCAA I'm sure they would listen to you....

I’m sure that there are schools that are involved that the NCAA will turn their heads to. They raided just one agent, and three Kentucky players names were involved. Louisville might have cheated, but so has everyone else.
Louisville was the only one that was caught by the FBI paying $100,000 to a player and arranging to pay another player in the 2019 class while being on probation with the NCAA. How stupid can you be?

I'm not concerned or in denial about the way things work.

You, however....Laughing

As I said, bring on the proof.... You can't.. until then you're just a KU version of UofL's zipp.....

I guess you know about the UK player's in question. BAM and Noel received loans... Which is not illegal nor is it an NCAA violation and neither was a large amount. Knox supposedly received a dinner.... lol

I saw no mention of any payment to AD...

Last edited:
I always thought to myself "self, I bet @anon_0astpxev9h4gk would be a fun guy to talk to". I'm glad your making my dreams come true, while at the same time teaching me the lesson, your heros are probably assholes.

:Dand the color girls say...

ADVERTISEMENT