ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Coaching Search

Dude is old, unhealthy, and drunk most of the time. I would hope nobody would give this guy another shot. (No pun intended)
True that. Dude made his money. Now he can drink himself into a coma.

lol no one has mentioned that. We would never hire him especially his track record.

Yeah just doesn’t sound credible. Everything I’ve read has been Drew, May, Tang, Beard, Schertz, Muss or Oates.

And Beard is prob off the list by his controversy. Huggins is a 0% shot with Hierd at the helm.

Drew, Oates or Muss... I doubt any of them would leave for a rebuild project.
Depends on the money plus I know you’ll disagree but the fact of the matter is we are a top 10 job, and those schools are not.

Reactions: KisteK
LamontParis1-2.png

-8ff86b36ffeb5cc5.JPG

Won’t be Paris. He’s signing a big ole extension tomorrow.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
If there's one ounce of truth the the 'Bob Huggins' rumors, I'm not sure how much of an improvement you'll see.
Matt Jones starts rumors forgetting how STUPID some of you are. Believe everything he tells you dumba$$

You’re the reason people laugh at Kentucky fans, 10% of you are just really screwed up. You’re the mayor of that group btw
...and you are DUH-Ville's IDIOT, BLOCKHEAD. You're too stupid to realize that U6 has been the biggest laughingstock in college basketball. Have fun with all your fellow dolts on August 24th... national U6 day.

...and you are DUH-Ville's IDIOT, BLOCKHEAD. You're too stupid to realize that U6 has been the biggest laughingstock in college basketball. Have fun with all your fellow dolts on August 24th... national U6 day.
Just because Kentucky might be having a decent season doesn’t mean that makes you any smarter. You were born a dumba$$ and you will die a dumba$$!

Looks like the Chillsports site is a mostly WVU and Marshall centric site with a Twitter following of…52.

Reactions: UL_1986
Just because Kentucky might be having a decent season doesn’t mean that makes you any smarter. You were born a dumba$$ and you will die a dumba$$!
BLOCKHEAD, talking to you is like always having to scold a little child having a temper tantrum. You are the epitome of a mental midget. I'd pity you, but it's more fun smacking you around.... like UK does to your U6 hoops and football team.

What’s august 24th?

What Im worried about for UofL fans is their pipe dream rumor is Scott Drew. That's a little far down the list than I was expecting.

A guy who doesn't gamble and doesn't drink will fit right in at UofL and among the fine people of Louisville.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT