ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Avoids Major Penalties in NCAA IARP Ruling

We have good xerox machines in our civilized state. It cost 5 cents to create 10 Benjamins. :D

By the way I don't know of one UK player involved with the FBI probe. Please advise this old man on who they are.

Hell UK built Rupp arena and remodeled it twice since KU built their 1940's era gym. When are you dudes getting into this century?

You guys need help.
I heard Tubby just got another fax from Randolph Morris, it was only delayed by like 17 years. Fax machines are slow.

Didn’t nc state do the same thing? This would’ve been the season to do it for us. But **** it, I’m happy right now. Even with this pitiful team.
No, they self-imposed some scholarship and recruiting stuff, but no post-season ban. They didn't get one from the IARP either.

Reactions: UL_1986
We have good xerox machines in our civilized state. It cost 5 cents to create 10 Benjamins. :D

By the way I don't know of one UK player involved with the FBI probe. Please advise this old man on who they are.

Hell UK built Rupp arena and remodeled it twice since KU built their 1940's era gym. When are you dudes getting into this century?

You guys need help.
Renovations are great----But if anyone were to EVER **** with AFH, they need shot.

You guys need help.

Ah, fake bills! Of course. And the NCAA confirmed this with a mere glance at a fuzzy video and dismissed it as a big nothing burger! Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, several Kentucky players were implicated in the probe. It's been covered plenty of times. And Bam has all but admitted that he took dough in interviews since.

AFH is perfect as is. Trust me, you're not going to find a single KU fan that wants to trade it for your mall. 🤣

Ah, fake bills! Of course. And the NCAA confirmed this with a mere glance at a fuzzy video and dismissed it as a big nothing burger! Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, several Kentucky players were implicated in the probe. It's been covered plenty of times. And Bam has all but admitted that he took dough in interviews since.

AFH is perfect as is. Trust me, you're not going to find a single KU fan that wants to trade it for your mall. 🤣
I have been to Allen Shit house and also to Borden's infamous Ass Hall and they do not compare to coRuppt Arena.

Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Lol I forgot it was connected to a mf mall. The barn is apparently getting renovations though.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I have been to Allen Shit house and also to Borden's infamous Ass Hall and they do not compare to coRuppt Arena.

Sorry.

Only a Kentucky fan would say that. AFH is much smaller and yet manages to be much louder. I've never been to Assembly Hall but it's definitely louder too. Not a big fan of the design though.

Wait...did you just admit that Rupp/UK are corrupt? 😂

Only a Kentucky fan would say that. AFH is much smaller and yet manages to be much louder. I've never been to Assembly Hall but it's definitely louder too. Not a big fan of the design though.

Wait...did you just admit that Rupp/UK are corrupt? 😂
Small building tend to be louder. The noise doesn't get lost in the upper arena like much larger arena's and instead bounce back down from the ceiling.

I can tell stories about Rupp's acoustics and Big Bertha.

*iirc AFH does have the highest dB level reading of a college game. Don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
Small building tend to be louder. The noise doesn't get lost in the upper arena like much larger arena's and instead bounce back down from the ceiling.

I can tell stories about Rupp's acoustics and Big Bertha.

*iirc AFH does have the highest dB level reading of a college game. Don't quote me on that.
High school gyms are really loud. AFH and Assembly hall are louder than Rupp or the Dean Dome and Duke is even louder than AFH because it is even smaller.

Poor programs like KU and Duke can't afford nice facilities like UNC and UK!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
High school gyms are really loud. AFH and Assembly hall are louder than Rupp or the Dean Dome and Duke is even louder than AFH because it is even smaller.

Poor programs like KU and Duke can't afford nice facilities like UNC and UK!

Probably has nothing to do with all those bluehairs that fill the place...

So by your logic, the smallest gym in the nation should be the loudest, right?

USC Upstate = best D1 CBB atmosphere?

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
First mention I’ve seen of it.

Was the first I had heard that too, so I started Googling. Apparently the announcement was made at the end of August. "The Division I Board of Directors has adopted three major proposals that modify infractions procedures intended to modernize and enhance the process while focusing national office and membership resources on the most serious violations."

Eliminating the IARP
The board also voted to discontinue the Independent Accountability Resolution Process, which was created in 2019 at the recommendation of the Commission on College Basketball.

The board in January placed a temporary moratorium on accepting additional cases into the IARP, at the request of the Independent Accountability Oversight Committee and the Infractions Process Committee. The number of cases referred to the independent process was greater than initially anticipated, which has prolonged case timelines and required significant resources to bring those cases to resolution.

During that time, the Transformation Committee charged the IPC with considering overall changes to the infractions process. The IPC determined that discontinuing the independent process — when combined with the proposals to modernize the peer-review process — would streamline the overall infractions process and make better use of membership and national office resources.

The IARP will be dissolved after the five remaining cases in that process are adjudicated.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Good, always hate to see programs get in trouble tbh.

Kansas may have been a little premature in their self-imposed penalties.

ADVERTISEMENT