ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville - 2 wins, 17 losses

I've been around. Ask Della. As far as "Super Bowl", even you don't believe that. You were the Super Bowl for Lenoir-Rhyne, Bellarmine, Wright State, App State....damn it's hard to keep a straight face...But I really love using UL fans as punching bags, even though I realize it's punching down. By the way, Kenny won those (2) games.
We were your one and only sellout, but if you don’t think that means anything……..

How many good players in the portal do you think would have wanted to go to a program that at the time was still awaiting further NCAA punishment? Or to a program in a true 'rebuilding' process?
Hasn't stopped Kansas. LSU, though they are not great, turned over their entire roster and would wipe the floor with UL. Plus Payne has the top juco guard when he signed (Ellis), 5 star Huntley-Hatfield, and several other top 50-100 guys. He has enough talent to have won more games.

With that said, he needs a minimum 5 years before being evaluated. :)

Reactions: JC for 3
Hasn't stopped Kansas. LSU, though they are not great, turned over their entire roster and would wipe the floor with UL. Plus Payne has the top juco guard when he signed (Ellis), 5 star Huntley-Hatfield, and several other top 50-100 guys. He has enough talent to have won more games.

With that said, he needs a minimum 5 years before being evaluated. :)

“Go to Texas” do y’all like your coach again?

Louisville 20,934
A&M 20,017

Numbnuts? Ya got me with that burn, but you were wrong again with your arithmetic…..
That's not turnstile attendance, "maroon". But you know that - UL reports 11k attendance (in a 20k stadium) yet only 5k show up.

That's not turnstile attendance, "maroon". But you know that - UL reports 11k attendance (in a 20k stadium) yet only 5k show up.
Okay then big blue vagina, what was the turnstile numbers? I guess you don’t do facts right sweetie?

Okay then big blue vagina, what was the turnstile numbers? I guess you don’t do facts right sweetie?
20K for aTm, 18.5K for UL. Gonna be even more for KU today.

You do realize Kentucky had a bowl game at the exact same time? Some chose to go there.

And why do you go with Denny Crum in your name?

Answer is Louisville is ingrained in that little nugget of yours. Could’ve went with Rupp, Hall, Calipari, yet you choose to honor Denny Crum…….

And why do you go with Denny Crum in your name?

Answer is Louisville is ingrained in that little nugget of yours. Could’ve went with Rupp, Hall, Calipari, yet you choose to honor Denny Crum…….
You are definitely obsessed with me, Corky. The name - back in the late 90s the UL smackboard was the first UK/UL board I found. Crum was still the coach so it made sense. Stuck with it all this time.

That smackboard was one thing UL had right. Miss slapping the tooth out of Demonspawn and Fungus' head.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Meanwhile, Notre Dame, who is 1-9 in the ACC, is pushing UL's ish in. Up 20 at the half.

Payne definitely needs more time to undo the damage Pitino and Jurich inflicted on the program.

Meanwhile, Notre Dame, who is 1-9 in the ACC, is pushing UL's ish in. Up 20 at the half.

Payne definitely needs more time to undo the damage Pitino and Jurich inflicted on the program.

Meanwhile Kansas drew 20,416 into Rupp, only Louisville had more of a draw. SUPERBOWL

Meanwhile Kentucky was pre season top 5 and is projected as a play in game team.

I couldn't imagine being a Louisville fan this season and talking shit LOL. I guess I kinda respect it ngl
Self awareness has never been a strong trait of an average UL fan and Corky is very average. We refer to it as lil brother syndrome.

Reactions: jhmossy
We knew that we were going to be bad, you were salivating after the Bahama’s . Lol
Hahaha. Worst team in the history of P5 basketball and the response is - "we knew that we were going to be bad..".

I know you're slow but this is beyond bad. Worse than terrible. This is a 5th alarm dumpster fire.

• Haha
Hahaha. Worst team in the history of P5 basketball and the response is - "we knew that we were going to be bad..".

I know you're slow but this is beyond bad. Worse than terrible. This is a 5th alarm dumpster fire.
You’re obsessed with Louisville dude

Truth hurts - I know. Maybe you should bend the knee until UL can beat Bellarmine at home?
Truth is something you avoid. Louisville being bad helps you feel better about your team that hasn’t won a tournament game in how many years? Lol

Btw, Louisville is your biggest selling ticket even when we’re 2-19. So maybe you aren’t any more obsessed than the rest of your fanbase.

Truth is something you avoid. Louisville being bad helps you feel better about your team that hasn’t won a tournament game in how many years? Lol

Btw, Louisville is your biggest selling ticket even when we’re 2-19. So maybe you aren’t any more obsessed than the rest of your fanbase.

If the thought that our biggest in-state rival is truly our biggest ticket seller makes you feel better about 2-20, play on playa. We don't want you offing yourself - we enjoy the board pinata.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now do Louisville.

You constantly talk about Louisville living in someone’s head but here you are arguing attendance numbers… at UK games. 😂
Louisville wasn’t projected to make the tournament. My pre season prediction on this board had us winning 8 games. I knew that we were going to be horrible.

That's incredible; an in state rival a sellout? I wonder how Duke v Carolina will fare?
Well, your little buddy was saying that we weren’t the most popular ticket. I brought him the facts and he still tried denying it.

^^^^^this is reaching to literally anything to make you feel better about getting curb stomped again by BIG BROTHER. My God, your stupidity know no bounds, BLOCKHEAD.

This is almost as pitiful as "Yeah but you didn't cover da spread, homie!! L1C4!!!"

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Louisville was projected to be 100 by SI. Currently, they are 361st out of 363 teams in the NET. Only 261 spots off.

But this is a nothing burger as Corky knew they'd be bad.

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
You are definitely obsessed with me, Corky. The name - back in the late 90s the UL smackboard was the first UK/UL board I found. Crum was still the coach so it made sense. Stuck with it all this time.

That smackboard was one thing UL had right. Miss slapping the tooth out of Demonspawn and Fungus' head.
The smackboard was a lot of fun.... the last time they had any spine over there until it got shut down.

Smacking Zipp, Cardx, Cardfanatic, and those losers around was quite entertaining.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
The smackboard was a lot of fun.... the last time they had any spine over there until it got shut down.

Smacking Zipp, Cardx, Cardfanatic, and those losers around was quite entertaining.
Enjoyed pile driving CardX but teabagging Fungus was even better. Dude was a mod with no smack talk ability and I actually know who he is in real life. Would drop references when I'd pop him and he'd freak out.

Actually met Demonspawn and Cardhat... a few others at pregame party by PJ Cardinal Stadium. They were cool until I told them who I was. Could tell demon wanted to punch me but he didn't want any of that 21 yo CBS smoke.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT