ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville @ #2 Virginia on Wednesday.

Louisville is a good basketball team. Need to ge McMahon more looks.

You realize Richmond isn’t in Oakland right? Nice racist generalization, btw. You live in po’ dunk western ky, where a majority of the population are probably either klansmen or related. See how those generalizations work?

I have never been to Oakland, CA in my life, so I can not make any generalizations about Oakland.

I don't ever remember being in Richmond, CA either, but I usually was being driven around the San Francisco area so I never knew exactly where we were. So if I got close and did not bow down to your area I am sorry. I am confident that it is far, far superior to any place that I have ever lived or ever dreamed of living.

However, I have lived in Louisville, KY: Jacksonville, FL; Laurel Springs, NC; Evansville, IN; Houston, TX and Baltimore, MD. I have never known a Klansman in my life. I am not racist; however, you must be as that is all the fvck you ever talk about. You must be one miserable person.

Good night.

I have never been to Oakland, CA in my life, so I can not make any generalizations about Oakland.

I don't ever remember being in Richmond, CA either, but I usually was being driven around the San Francisco area so I never knew exactly where we were. So if I got close and did not bow down to your area I am sorry. I am confident that it is far, far superior to any place that I have ever lived or ever dreamed of living.

However, I have lived in Louisville, KY: Jacksonville, FL; Laurel Springs, NC; Evansville, IN; Houston, TX and Baltimore, MD. I have never known a Klansman in my life. I am not racist; however, you must be as that is all the fvck you ever talk about. You must be one miserable person.

Good night.
Love you Bertie bear

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Good game Louisville. Looking forward to the rematch at the end of the regular season.

I love how people keep saying UVA isn't talented as Kyle Guy and Ty Jerome hit daggers with hands in their faces

Reactions: American Male
Good game @jhmossy. I'll take the 10pt loss. Played pretty good for the most part. Just you all are so efficient we couldn't get it below 6, the halftime score. I think we got it to 5 one time but yet again, efficiency. We played better than I expected.

Yeah you guys hit some threes and Spalding was a load down low. I didn't feel bad about giving up most of those 3s though. They were deep as well. I'm happy with the 10 point win.

Yeah you guys hit some threes and Spalding was a load down low. I didn't feel bad about giving up most of those 3s though. They were deep as well. I'm happy with the 10 point win.

Not sure I still feel good about home against you all. I expect maybe a 4 point loss. But I dont think it's necessarily impossible or improbable to say we could win.

Not sure I still feel good about home against you all. I expect maybe a 4 point loss. But I dont think it's necessarily impossible or improbable to say we could win.

Definitely not. Obviously, I hope we obliterate you on your senior night but that'll be a tough game to win for us.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Yep. If that's what you want to say go ahead! That means you dont have any good wins! LOL

i agree
UK has blown out very bad teams and struggled with other bad teams
WVU is by far and away our best win

this thread is not about UK
it is about the celebration of UVA beating a bad team

Reactions: JC for 3
i agree
UK has blown out very bad teams and struggled with other bad teams
WVU is by far and away our best win

this thread is not about UK
it is about the celebration of UVA beating a bad team

Yet you brought them up about your own RPI and if you've read the first 4 pages, you'd know that Uk infested this thread. So once again, clown show post of the day.

Yet you brought them up about your own RPI and if you've read the first 4 pages, you'd know that Uk infested this thread. So once again, clown show post of the day.

actually YOU mentioned UK in your opening post, but hey who is counting

Can we talk about how UVA put up 74 points on a top 15 defense tonight?

It took Kentucky overtime to hit 83 against Vanderbilt LMAO

Shooting 50% and 44% from 3 against arguably the best team in the nation and best defense in the nation, I like our chances against anyone else in the ACC shooting like that and defending as well as we could. You all are just more efficient and definitely more efficient than any other team we play. Turnovers killed us. I'll give us a B+ on defense though.

Good night.
I lived in Evansville as well. Hated that town. Lived close to Jacksonville; Tybee Isalnd, GA. About an hours drive or so. Absolutely loved that area.

Note: Evansville wasn't to bad, I guess. Lived there while in college, and a tad after.

ADVERTISEMENT