ADVERTISEMENT

Lol, SEC just cucked the big whatever

Big 12 has been overrated this year and like most years. Both conferences actually pretty pedestrian. The top of the Big 12 is average and the top of the SEC is average. There is no great KU or UK or even great Florida between these 2 conferences.

Reactions: rdgtr
buzz.gif

If you look at the last few UK/Cal threads, they're started by non UK fans.

Crazy enough there used to be a whole lot more UK threads on here. I guess because UK this year isn't one extreme (great) or the other (sucks) there are less threads.

Crazy enough there used to be a whole lot more UK threads on here. I guess because UK this year isn't one extreme (great) or the other (sucks) there are less threads.
We had a which is the better venue poll a couple of years ago Rupp or AFH and AFH won in a landslide. Not even RR could save the Wildcats. That was the day that I realized that Kentucky is no longer a force to be reckoned with.

We had a which is the better venue poll a couple of years ago Rupp or AFH and AFH won in a landslide. Not even RR could save the Wildcats.

Let's try this again. Wasn't there a thread which asks. "Does anyone have a better home record than Self", and Calipari was a quick answer.

Let's try this again. Wasn't there a thread which asks. "Does anyone have a better home record than Self", and Calipari was a quick answer.
Calipari has also cheated while we can’t find any proof of Self doing such a thing.

No telling what their home records would be if one hadn’t cheated and the other had.

Calipari has also cheated while we can’t find any proof of Self doing such a thing.

No telling what their home records would be if one hadn’t cheated and the other had.

We can’t find any proof, but many of our players have been arrested year after year, and one of our 2017 recruits is now playing in Bosnia because reasons.

Reactions: Montana81
We can’t find any proof, but many of our players have been arrested year after year, and one of our 2017 recruits is now playing in Bosnia because reasons.
Did they get the program put on probation and lose any postseason accolades?

Reactions: wesr
ADVERTISEMENT