ADVERTISEMENT

Lol, SEC just cucked the big whatever

Cool, have any of your current starters been arrested while playing basketball for KU?
I’m not sure. I’ve never checked. One thing they aren’t guilty of is playing for a coach with vacated wins and Final Fours on his record. That’s pretty important, IMO. Program first and all.

I’m not sure. I’ve never checked. One thing they aren’t guilty of is playing for a coach with vacated wins and Final Fours on his record. That’s pretty important, IMO. Program first and all.

Kansas first, absolutely. Cheick Diallo and Cliff Alexander would agree.

Anyone in Lawrence actuallly ask if Bill had anyone on staff bail Devonte Graham, Carlton Bragg, and Justin Jackson out or nah?

Last edited:
beat KU in the title game and then again by 30 pts.... KU can have 6 in a row and still not as meaningful as those two wins against them

West Viirginia is also prone to losing leads. I'm hyped about the win. It's still a really good win. But it would be even better had they not already lost at home to what many were beginning to see as a pretty mediocre Kansas team(though the Jayhawks are now surging again it seems), or if this wasn't the 3rd time this season said mountaineers have lost a big 2nd half lead.

They're style lends itself to that.

Reactions: rockycard
Top 6 in the Big 12 went 4-2. The bottom 4 went 0-4. I can live with that.
The top 5 in the sec (behind Auburn who didn't play) went 5-0 .
The 4 losses were ole miss, Georgia, Texas am and south carolina.

They actually did a good job of matching up most of these games.

Kentucky 5-3 over WVU 5-3
Tennessee 5-3 over ISU 2-6
Alabama 5-3 over Oklahoma 5-3
Vanderbilt 2-6 over TCU 3-5
Florida 6-2 over Baylor 2-6
Arkansas 4-4 over OSU 3-5

Kansas 6-2 over A&M 2-6
TT 5-3 over USCjr 4-4
Texas 4-4 over OLE MISS 4-4
Kansas state 5-3 over Georgia 3-5

The top 5 in the sec (behind Auburn who didn't play) went 5-0 .
The 4 losses were ole miss, Georgia, Texas am and south carolina.

The matchups ended up being awful. Like how it looks, WVU-UK and OU-Bama were the only even matchups. Everything else they were uneven.

Reactions: cb20476
The matchups ended up being awful. Like how it looks, WVU-UK and OU-Bama were the only even matchups. Everything else they were uneven.
I agree .They should just have the games slated beforehand and then match them up based on records the week before.

ADVERTISEMENT