ADVERTISEMENT

KU owns the top 10

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
W's against Uconn, Tenn, and UK

We should win a helms title and ncaa title this year. And get our 2020 banner

Merry christmas week you filthy animals.

Claiming an imaginary title? I thought KU fans were better than this.
1uf27Y7.gif

Adjusted. “SurvivedabbreviatedUK team. NOW the entire board can agree. 👍. Eeked out a W, but there was no sense of relief against the other teams by your fanbase which is the glaring difference. Carry on.

Outscored by 20 over the last 15 min. Ouch. Yale got a nice lead before KU got serious too.

If only UK had 6 players who will be drafted higher than anyone on KU’s roster, instead of only 5… 😆

Last edited:
Eh, he’s over on Rupps Rafters looking to see how many UK fans are laughing at KU, so he can come over here to talk about how obsessed UK fans are with KU.

They laugh at all their rivals, no different from any other forum but considering the topics about Helms and other things, non KU fans are going to have fun with this.

They laugh at all their rivals, no different from any other forum but considering the topics about Helms and other things, non KU fans are going to have fun with this.
He just thinks UK fans are obsessed with KU. What he doesn't realize is, he’s the one that goes over there and gets his panties in a wad.

But also, Rupps Rafters talks about everything and they're just waiting for something… .anything to happen, so they can hash it out. KU isn’t any more special than any other highly ranked team that loses, ir gets in trouble.

KU went Knight Knight. Haha.

I thought the Jayhawks would have an easier time winning the BIG12, now that it's a mid major conference and all. Guess not.

Do you forget that Kentucky lost at home to a far worse team and also lost to KU? 😂

Do you forget that Kentucky lost at home to a far worse team and also lost to KU? 😂
Yeah, but that was November and UK was missing their pg and the team is built with a bunch of freshmen, so you can see why that would happen.
But KU had their full roster and has veteran players. Oh, let's not forget, according to you, they have the greatest coach that ever stalked the sidelines.

Yea, UCF is better than UNCW but we lost that game two months ago without our starting PG. We'd probably be ranked one next week without that game.

Yeah, but that was November and UK was missing their pg and the team is built with a bunch of freshmen, so you can see why that would happen.
But KU had their full roster and has veteran players. Oh, let's not forget, according to you, they have the greatest coach that ever stalked the sidelines.

Imagine calling people homers and you can't even own a home loss to a team that lost to Drexel, Towson and by 30 to Appalachian St. 🤣

Btw, if we're making excuses, Self said that Dickinson was dealing with an injury and took himself out of the game for a while. Which is when UCF made their run.

Yep...no hiding behind a home loss to UNCW. I couldn't care less if UK had some dudes out, that's a game you handle.

The KU game doesn't bother me in the slightest. It was basically the first game of the year (yes I know UK played two cream puffs before), and I thought UKs freshmen handled themselves better than I could have imagined in that environment.

In my opinion UK lost that game for two reasons...Antonio Reeves shot 3/17 from three point land. 100% on Cal for letting Reeves have the green light when both Sheppard and Dilly were a combined 7/9 from deep. Second, UK had no answer inside for Dickinson. None whatsoever, especially in the second half. Tre Mitchell has been the glue for this team and I am ecstatic for what he brings to the table, but he can't guard Hunter...just way to small and is not physical enough nor is he a shot blocking presence.

Here's to a rematch in the tourney!

Imagine calling people homers and you can't even own a home loss to a team that lost to Drexel, Towson and by 30 to Appalachian St. 🤣

Btw, if we're making excuses, Self said that Dickinson was dealing with an injury and took himself out of the game for a while. Which is when UCF made their run.
How am I not owning the UNCW loss? Shit, it happened and it sucked. It was a total failure on Cal's part.
But damn, you can see how that would happen right? It was Bradshaw's first college game, Wagner was out and UNCW played great. They more than earned the victory.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
How am I not owning the UNCW loss? Shit, it happened and it sucked. It was a total failure on Cal's part.
But damn, you can see how that would happen right? It was Bradshaw's first college game, Wagner was out and UNCW played great. They more than earned the victory.

Making excuses is owning it? All righty. 🤣

If App St can beat them by 30, missing one player from a loaded roster is no excuse.

Making excuses is owning it? All righty. 🤣

If App St can beat them by 30, missing one player from a loaded roster is no excuse.
I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying that you could see how it was possible. It shouldn't have happened, there is no excuse for it. UNCW took it to UK and beat our asses. We sucked.

ADVERTISEMENT