ADVERTISEMENT

Ku Fans...interesting article...

Geezus, just tell us what you want.

Or, at least tell me why this is interesting..

Reactions: Jayhawkai
Sounds like a slow news day in Wichita. That article just regurgitates information that everyone already knew about, which is not much.

stirring-the-pot-gif-8.gif

Sounds like a slow news day in Wichita. That article just regurgitates information that everyone already knew about, which is not much.
This will not be the last time you see something like this. They let it die down and then somebody basically copies the article word for word and introduces it as new news. I want to know more details myself but for the love of god don't write another article until you have something interesting.

This will not be the last time you see something like this. They let it die down and then somebody basically copies the article word for word and introduces it as new news. I want to know more details myself but for the love of god don't write another article until you have something interesting.
ESPN brought up Kansas this morning on their ticket. Someone should tell them it's old news.

ESPN brought up Kansas this morning on their ticket. Someone should tell them it's old news.
Haven't read the article and I haven't been following sports news lately but what else is going on in sports right now? MLB in July? Is Tiger back? NFL training camp? A boring tennis major that nobody cares about? If this was an article put out in September it likely wouldn't be on the ticker for ESPN. There's just nothing else going on right now.

Haven't read the article and I haven't been following sports news lately but what else is going on in sports right now? MLB in July? Is Tiger back? NFL training camp? A boring tennis major that nobody cares about? If this was an article put out in September it likely wouldn't be on the ticker for ESPN. There's just nothing else going on right now.
Mentioned unknown officials meeting with FBI. Nothing to see here??

Mentioned unknown officials meeting with FBI. Nothing to see here??
I mean, I have barely followed any of this situation since the beginning mainly because nothing has happened. Most people, including fans from all other schools, seem to think each new story that comes out tells us nothing so I’m inclined to believe what most people are saying.

I mean, I have barely followed any of this situation since the beginning mainly because nothing has happened. Most people, including fans from all other schools, seem to think each new story that comes out tells us nothing so I’m inclined to believe what most people are saying.
Correction. Meeting with grand jury about FBI investigation. My bad.

I'm not sold Silvio doesn't eventually get his time erased by the NCAA, I'm not even sure he finishes the year eligible.. but until there's some sort of new ruling, it's so incredibly uninteresting. Not shocking DevilOzz finds it interesting tho.

It's regurgitated stuff we've already known. I wonder what they thought they were going to get..

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I'm not sold Silvio doesn't eventually get his time erased by the NCAA, I'm not even sure he finishes the year eligible.. but until there's some sort of new ruling, it's so incredibly uninteresting. Not shocking DevilOzz finds it interesting tho.

It's regurgitated stuff we've already known. I wonder what they thought they were going to get..

thats-me-gif-8.gif

I’m sorry, but I haven’t seen anything come out today, that hasn’t already been talked about.

Not sure why this an “interesting article?” Am I missing something?

ADVERTISEMENT