ADVERTISEMENT

Knicks hire World Wide Wes

All the posts are from me, and it’s nothing I haven’t posted in numerous other posts.

Of course I stay tuned in to our in state rival when I’m surrounded by nothing but UK fans (if we can even be considered rivals since we haven’t been holding up our end of the rivalry for quite some time)

But by all means keep deflecting to this instead of addressing the point that everything I’ve mentioned itt is an absolute fact, and keep calling it speculation.

…….once you use an adjective (And you have in said posts)… they're not facts. They're opinions.

All the posts are from me, and it’s nothing I haven’t posted in numerous other posts.

Of course I stay tuned in to our in state rival when I’m surrounded by nothing but UK fans (if we can even be considered rivals since we haven’t been holding up our end of the rivalry for quite some time)

But by all means keep deflecting to this instead of addressing the point that everything I’ve mentioned itt is an absolute fact, and keep calling it speculation.

Fact? Facts require proof. Put up or shut up.

Arizona and LSU are currently under investigation. They just haven't received a notice of allegations yet. It isn't like the NCAA let them off the hook. They are going to get hammered.
Doubt LSU gets touched.

Doubt LSU gets touched.
giphy.gif

Why is that?
Emmert and Scott Woodward are practically family, so the nepotism there runs strong. Also, I don’t see the NCAA having the balls to hammer a Nike school. I do think Kansas gets hit hard though...

AZ not so much.

Emmert and Scott Woodward are practically family, so the nepotism there runs strong. Also, I don’t see the NCAA having the balls to hammer a Nike school. I do think Kansas gets hit hard though...

AZ not so much.
LSU and Arizona will get hammered. Miller was paying Ayton a monthly salary from his own pocket.

Fact? Facts require proof. Put up or shut up.

what’s not a fact? Merl codes comments regarding how Nike schools go about compensating players? The Nike exec texting Kenny Payne? Doron lamb saying you get whatever u want at uk? Hagans having 20-30k in a shoebox during the season?

The only thing that was even questionable was Cal leaving programs amidst NCAA violations, which is also a fact, but it makes since once I took into account the career path angle, that Kevin Bryan mentioned.

I guess the statement that UK fans eat up every word cal says isn’t a fact, but strange that comment has you so rustled.

what’s not a fact? Merl codes comments regarding how Nike schools go about compensating players? The Nike exec texting Kenny Payne? Doron lamb saying you get whatever u want at uk? Hagans having 20-30k in a shoebox during the season?

The only thing that was even questionable was Cal leaving programs amidst NCAA violations, which is also a fact, but it makes since once I took into account the career path angle, that Kevin Bryan mentioned.

I guess the statement that UK fans eat up every word cal says isn’t a fact, but strange that comment has you so rustled.

Code's comments = hearsay
Text to Kenny Payne? Nothing of any condemning substance
Doron Lamb comments- Again, hearsay. On par w/Bill Walton's comments
Hagans $ in a shoebox- A lot of fake bills w/some real ones. He is one of Ronnie Brown's relatives, so again, dumb, but not condemning.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

"Absolutely nothing," Payne said Thursday in his first public comments about the texts. "It’s a nothing. It’s really nothing for me to comment on. Carlton DeBose is a friend. I think everybody ready the text messages between me and him, and basically I’m telling him to protect yourself and don’t put yourself in jeopardy with anybody or anything. That’s the end of it."

Lamb clarified his statement.

Nobody got money so chill y’all crazy if y’all think that

— Doron Lamb (@DLamb20) September 17, 2014

And I saw the video of Hagans. Where did the amount of 20-30k come from?

None of your speculation are "facts".

Reactions: Scotty00

1. Merl Code’s ass was in a sling. Dudes in that position will say anything to avoid jail. Now I’m not saying he was lying, but lumping all Nike schools into one pile doesn’t seem very credible to me.

2. The text where KP tells the dude “watch your back bro”? Wow that’s a damning text. There’s absolutely zero to indicate that KP engaged in any wrongdoing. Not like “we gotta watch ourselves because we are already on probation” or anything like that.

3. Lamb coulda been talking about weed, pussy, anything. Where there any indication he did something wrong?

4. How do you know how much money was on Hagans shoebox? Where have you seen anything that would indicate ANY details about that? You haven’t. You want to assume the worst. Because you want desperately for UK to be caught up in something.

So, again you haven’t provided anything definitive that would indicate UK or the players have been involved in wrongdoing. Nothing. But you’re a fan of a loser program so you are grabbing onto anything you can. UK and three players might be guilty as hell. Matter of fact it’s probably safe to assume some have gotten shit from Nike. But you can’t prove it. But, I can PROVE UL is dirty....

1. Merl Code’s ass was in a sling. Dudes in that position will say anything to avoid jail. Now I’m not saying he was lying, but lumping all Nike schools into one pile doesn’t seem very credible to me.

2. The text where KP tells the dude “watch your back bro”? Wow that’s a damning text. There’s absolutely zero to indicate that KP engaged in any wrongdoing. Not like “we gotta watch ourselves because we are already on probation” or anything like that.

3. Lamb coulda been talking about weed, pussy, anything. Where there any indication he did something wrong?

4. How do you know how much money was on Hagans shoebox? Where have you seen anything that would indicate ANY details about that? You haven’t. You want to assume the worst. Because you want desperately for UK to be caught up in something.

So, again you haven’t provided anything definitive that would indicate UK or the players have been involved in wrongdoing. Nothing. But you’re a fan of a loser program so you are grabbing onto anything you can. UK and three players might be guilty as hell. Matter of fact it’s probably safe to assume some have gotten shit from Nike. But you can’t prove it. But, I can PROVE UL is dirty....
You can’t act like the Hagans thing wasn’t weird.. idrc about it, but nobody flexes on SC with fake money then takes their post down immediately.

KB, you lives in Vegas, do you think UNLV will make the tournament this season?

KB, you lives in Vegas, do you think UNLV will make the tournament this season?
I honestly don't follow them although I would like to go to a few games. I have never been. Are you in Vegas too? I would like to see Jaden Hardy play, he goes to Coronado. What do you think of them kickin' Hey Reb! to the curb?

You can’t act like the Hagans thing wasn’t weird.. idrc about it, but nobody flexes on SC with fake money then takes their post down immediately.

Oh no, I agree it was weird. And it looked shady as shit. It’s just not equal to all the other shit going on in college basketball because UK is not under investigation over it. Now arguing whether or not they should be is a different matter.

Reactions: UL_1986
Bull shit, numerous UK fans thought Cal was as dirty as they come before he got to UK. Ask Matt Jones he knows the truth on that matter.

Not to mention the threads on rafters when UK was looking for a coach and settled on Gillespie. Some one would mention Cal as a potential coach and then get railed on by fellow uk fans about how UK wanted no part of his shadiness.

While what you say is true the truth is back then UK fans didn’t really care what had happened and what the truth was. We seen it on SportsCenter and read things on line and assumed it was true. It’s just like UL, UNc and most others fans now, they just assume it’s true because they don’t like UK or Cal and want it to be true. I’ll be the first to say that I called him dirty for the simple fact I didn’t know what had happened and just assumed it was true because everybody else said it. I remember UL and UNc fans talking shit about Rick and Roy before they came to those schools and I promise you what they was saying wasn’t nice things but after they hired them as their coach it all changed. It’s to be expected I guess.

While what you say is true the truth is back then UK fans didn’t really care what had happened and what the truth was. We seen it on SportsCenter and read things on line and assumed it was true. It’s just like UL, UNc and most others fans now, they just assume it’s true because they don’t like UK or Cal and want it to be true. I’ll be the first to say that I called him dirty for the simple fact I didn’t know what had happened and just assumed it was true because everybody else said it. I remember UL and UNc fans talking shit about Rick and Roy before they came to those schools and I promise you what they was saying wasn’t nice things but after they hired them as their coach it all changed. It’s to be expected I guess.

So you think sport center and online journalist were just making up things and lying on cal? Like the Jeremy Hunt fiasco and the stolen fur coats? Those things happened and there’s a reason cal had that reputation beyond lying jealousy.

But he has stayed out of scandals since he got to UK, and it’s totally understandable that that’s all UK fans care about, what he’s done since he’s been at your program.

So you think sport center and online journalist were just making up things and lying on cal? Like the Jeremy Hunt fiasco and the stolen fur coats? Those things happened and there’s a reason cal had that reputation beyond lying jealousy.

But he has stayed out of scandals since he got to UK, and it’s totally understandable that that’s all UK fans care about, what he’s done since he’s been at your program.

Is that what I said? No! I’m saying that ESPN and a lot of other people reported it and I seen it and just assumed he was guilty. I didn’t bother reading about what had happened because I didn’t give two shits. I just assumed it was true and went on about my day. When his name came up about the UK job that’s when me and a lot of other people (UK fans) prolly wanted to know more for the simple fact this man was probably about to be our coach. That’s when I read how everything happened and it started making more sense. Am I saying he’s clean? No, I don’t think any coach or program is clean but I can and will say he was cleared in both cases and even though that chaps a lot of people on this boards ass, he has never had an NCAA violation!

Last edited:
I agree, does my heart good.

Mine also Sugar tits! We should feel lucky to be fans of schools who didn’t get busted in situations that they had to pay millions of dollars in lawyer fee’s to cover it up. We are very blessed!!!

Mine also Sugar tits! We should feel lucky to be fans of schools who didn’t get busted in situations that they had to pay millions of dollars in lawyer fee’s to cover it up. We are very blessed!!!
You lost me on that one.
I was pointing out that I’m glad UNC has Roy running the program. Wasn’t speaking for any other school.

I’ll believe it when I see it. They’re the one team I see unscathed from all of this.

No. The school that you could look and it seemed wouldn’t get hit hard from this was OSU, and look what happened. We’re also a Nike school so there goes that

No. The school that you could look and it seemed wouldn’t get hit hard from this was OSU, and look what happened. We’re also a Nike school so there goes that

Yea OSU got screwed over royally. ESP since y’all look to have a decent squad next year, with the potential number 1 pick in Cunningham as well as likeke.

How did the dude even get caught giving out the 300$ “bribe”? Was he caught on the fbi wire taps?

Is that what I said? No! I’m saying that ESPN and a lot of other people reported it and I seen it and just assumed he was guilty. I didn’t bother reading about what had happened because I didn’t give two shits. I just assumed it was true and went on about my day. When his name came up about the UK job that’s when me and a lot of other people (UK fans) prolly wanted to know more for the simple fact this man was probably about to be our coach. That’s when I read how everything happened and it started making more sense. Am I saying he’s clean? No, I don’t think any coach or program is clean but I can and will say he was cleared in both cases and even though that chaps a lot of people on this boards ass, he has never had an NCAA violation!

Totally understandable, and I agree with most everything you said in your post.

The only thing I’m not too sure about is how the more you read about the D Rose/act scandal the more sense it made, bc it’s not like the truth ever came out about who Rose was able to have take his test for him or how He was able to pull it off. It’s hard to believe a 17-18 yo kid could single handily come up with the credentials needed to orchestrate cheating on the ACT, esp considering he was at a Pistons game the next day with www, but neither of them have to answer to the ncaa, so not surprising the truth never came out. But regardless, your right Cal was cleared so it really doesn’t matter as far as what we were discussing.

Plus to his credit Cal has done an infinitely better job managing/running the UK program than he did at Memphis, as far as off the court question marks as well as his players staying of staying out of trouble.

Totally understandable, and I agree with most everything you said in your post.

The only thing I’m not too sure about is how the more you read about the D Rose/act scandal the more sense it made, bc it’s not like the truth ever came out about who Rose was able to have take his test for him or how He was able to pull it off. It’s hard to believe a 17-18 yo kid could single handily come up with the credentials needed to orchestrate cheating on the ACT, esp considering he was at a Pistons game the next day with www, but neither of them have to answer to the ncaa, so not surprising the truth never came out. But regardless, your right Cal was cleared so it really doesn’t matter as far as what we were discussing.

Plus to his credit Cal has done an infinitely better job managing/running the UK program than he did at Memphis, as far as off the court question marks as well as his players staying of staying out of trouble.
Do you have a link to "Rose being with www at the pistons game the day after he took the test"? tia, but I curious if you can find any link anywhere besides homersites/message boards.

It was never proven Rose didn't take/cheated on the test btw. *Memphis fans are still pissed about that....and Rose for not cooperating with the NCAA (who cleared Rose twice (before and during the season)). Since Rose didn't bother, UM games were vacated.

Local Memphis fans share your hate for UK and Calipari, but they would disagree with you on your opinion.

Tubby didn't have the off court issues at UK like he did in Memphis as well. That in itself should tell you something.

**Also, how does anyone know the date of Rose's test? Wouldn't that be a FERPA Act violation if someone told, Only a few ppl should know that date, and then they'd have to know he was at the game with www "the next day". I call bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipThru
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...memphis-revisited-in-coach-cal-30-for-30/amp/

As the documentary reminds us, there were numerous red flags surrounding the Derrick Rose SAT. He took it in Detroit for some reason, and right after ward he was at a Pistons playoff game where William Wesley, a.k.a. World Wide Wes was “running the show.”
I've never heard of "The sports Bank" blog before, and it doesn't say Rose was with www.

Any other link...from a reputable site?

Last edited:
I've never heard of "The sports Bank" blog before, and it doesn't say Rose was with www.

Any other link...from a reputable site?
Doesn’t it say it was in Cals 30 for 30 on ESPN?
I’ve never seen it so I couldn’t tell you.
I’m not digging for any more links, you’re not going to admit it happened no matter what site I link.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT