ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Stallings calls out a heckler against Louisville

How can you effectively heckle a fanbase who voluntarily wear chicken buckets on their heads?

Reactions: RipThru
Instant Classic! Stalling is top 3 most hated coach trolling a lowly U6 crowd. U6 response, "It was a UK fan" Instant Classic U6!!!

Reactions: JC for 3
UK fans now running with most of us scapegoating you. Tbh, most true UL fans dgaf. Don’t care a bit myself, I’ve always considered KS a cocksmoker, this just solidified my initial thoughts. On to Clemson.

That can only be answered by those fans who do it. I'm sure the reasons vary greatly. But as shown on the Twitter account NoSlapdix@SlapdickReport, it is a common occurrence. Below are a few pics from the site that show various UK fans at UofL's bowl game...in Jacksonville, FL. The last photo is a UK fan at a UofL bowl watch party in Jacksonville.
DST0sDAU8AApWig.jpg

DSTwJK6VwAASzYl.jpg

DSUFJEVW4AImjqO.jpg

DSO2MJOUMAALDir.jpg

Can't tell If you know you're ******ed or you're just naturally a slow adult.

Do you really need someone to explain to you why people go to sports games? Are Louisville tickets even hard to get in any sport?

You're also riding a dude who took his tag line from a shitty 90s pro wrestler, whose 60 years old, acts like a 12 year old, known for being a scam artist and now dedicates his time to trolling UK fans on twitter. You're really moving up in the world. Keep on rolling.

Last edited:
UK fans now running with most of us scapegoating you. Tbh, most true UL fans dgaf. Don’t care a bit myself, I’ve always considered KS a cocksmoker, this just solidified my initial thoughts. On to Clemson.
Unless your program committed massive infractions on 2 occasions and the athletic director did nothing about it, however it was then uncovered he was stealing university money, providing kickbacks to boosters, etc....then his firing was all uk fans in powerful positions to blame. No, no uofl fans never scapegoat

It’s kind of already been mentioned itt. I’ll go ahead and point out again that the University of Louisville is located in the state of Kentucky. Why would it be weird that a spouse or family member that is a UK fan would attend a UL game with their spouse or family member that is a UL fan? If I were said UK fan, I would absolutely rock my UK gear while giving 100% effort to not appear as a UL fan. Pretty simple really and only an obsessed lunatic like Kevin would devote significant time to the non issue.

So what if it was a UK fan?????????? Its just heckling... damn... that sh*t happens every game. The story is what Stallings said... not that a fan was heckling him

Can't tell If you know you're ******ed or you're just naturally a slow adult.

Do you really need someone to explain to you why people go to sports games? Are Louisville tickets even hard to get in any sport?

You're also riding a dude who took his tag line from a shitty 90s pro wrestler, whose 60 years old, acts like a 12 year old, known for being a scam artist and now dedicates his time to trolling UK fans on twitter. You're really moving up in the world. Keep on rolling.
Can't tell if you are really oblivious to how stupid it appears for a UK fan to spend the time and money to regularly go to that rival's games and game watch parties in a far away location (bowl game in Jacksonville, College World Series in Omaha) just to rock his UK gear in front of said rival's fans. You're really becoming a huge a-hole; it's a good look on you, keep rocking it. Laughing
well-that-escalated-quickly-memes-com-17922132.png

Last edited:
But would you go to those other games wearing your UK gear? If so...why? That's the oddity of it all. Not that they attend other games, but that they do so regularly and proudly wear their UK gear. Just seems like it's purpose is to get a rise out of/troll the other team's fans.

Clearly it's working. I'm sure other fans see rivals at their home games but no one cares enough to devote a whole twitter account to them. One fan base does that.

It's insane it gets to you all so much. I guess that's what defines UL sports today. How many UK shirts can they see and if they can get a picture of them. Bringing up that twitter looks worse for the UL fan than it does the UK fans out and about watching sports.

Reactions: oldsports_
Clearly it's working. I'm sure other fans see rivals at their home games but no one cares enough to devote a whole twitter account to them. One fan base does that.

It's insane it gets to you all so much. I guess that's what defines UL sports today. How many UK shirts can they see and if they can get a picture of them. Bringing up that twitter looks worse for the UL fan than it does the UK fans out and about watching sports.
To be fair to whoever runs the account, it only has a little over 500 posts in over 3 years. It's just a comical following of the odd phenomenon. It's not like he has a single post with over 500 pages, 1 million views and 20K replies. THAT...would justifiably indicate an insanely obsessive amount of "caring" for one fan base. Winking

Last edited:
The next time anyone associated with UL takes responsibility for anything will be the first time. Anything and everything is always big bad UK fans fault. It would be funnier if it wasn't so damn sad. That said, its still pretty funny.

THIS^^^^ x a million.

I️ mean it is kind of weird that Uk fans would go to our bowl game in Jax.
why?
a lot of families have both UK and UL fans in them and attend both teams games together

one of my best friends is a ul fan
we have attended games together wearing our teams clothing

I️ mean it is kind of weird that Uk fans would go to our bowl game in Jax.

It's actually not. I went to the Gator Bowl when UL played Marcus Vick and VT. I was like 22 and it was one of the wildest weeks of my college life. If you live in Louisville in 20 degree weather in December and you have chance to go to Florida, you're weird if you don't go.

Also, I wore a UK hat all week. Not because I give a shit about rivalry, but because I usually wore a hat and was 22. Didn't even think about it or care. I also remember exactly one drunk UofL fan complaining about it. What a douche. It was probably Zipp.

Have another family member whose a diehard UK fan go to Gator Bowl this year. His wife is a UofL fan.

Also, I get free tickets to about any sports game in Louisville. Don't go often but Im not a dipshit who'd turn down going to a major college football game and tailgating wth friends.

Basically, this whole "argument" is what is weird. But this is also what the zipp guy is known for. Guess you gotta be known for something.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Not sticking up for the ****** Zipp either, basically just stating I’d never go to a Cats game with uofl attire on unless it was the rivalry game. Idk, guess that’s just me.
No, it's not just you. Somebody should start a thread getting non UofL/UK fans opinions on the matter. If it's not started when I get back from lunch, I will start the thread.

Stallings deserves to be heckled but UofL also deserves to be frequently reminded about their cheating.

Pretty funny how UofL fans blame fans of another school over this situation when the real cause was their cheating.

Could the UofL fans remind me of their response to Pitino giving the middle finger to Rupp Arena on his way out?

Reactions: bkingUK
Stallings deserves to be heckled but UofL also deserves to be frequently reminded about their cheating.

Pretty funny how UofL fans blame fans of another school over this situation when the real cause was their cheating.

Could the UofL fans remind me of their response to Pitino giving the middle finger to Rupp Arena on his way out?
So he turns into a crybaby and lashes out at an entire fan base, because a few guys in Pitt attire started questioning his coaching? Me thinks KS needs thicker skin, or should start coaching high school games.

So he turns into a crybaby and lashes out at an entire fan base, because a few guys in Pitt attire started questioning his coaching? Me thinks KS needs thicker skin, or should start coaching high school games.

i think we can agree that KS is a douche
glad you ACC guys have to deal with him now

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
i think we can agree that KS is a douche
glad you ACC guys have to deal with him now
Haha, couldn’t stand him at Vandy either. Dude has a rather punchable face. Plus his presser while he was discussing the “protecting his players” matter was such utter bs. He needs to be fired. I️ know Pitt fans want him gone, what a sour deal they got.

Haha, couldn’t stand him at Vandy either. Dude has a rather punchable face. Plus his presser while he was discussing the “protecting his players” matter was such utter bs. He needs to be fired. I️ know Pitt fans want him gone, what a sour deal they got.

he is the biggest cry baby i have ever heard when doing a presser
IMHO, regardless of which fan(s) he was directing his comments at was very wrong

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
No, it's not just you. Somebody should start a thread getting non UofL/UK fans opinions on the matter. If it's not started when I get back from lunch, I will start the thread.
You're going to start a thread asking if people care what others wear to games? Ok. That's why you're referred to as lil bro. Not just the scores but the mentality of being consumed by another fan base.

You're going to start a thread asking if people care what others wear to games? Ok. That's why you're referred to as lil bro. Not just the scores but the mentality of being consumed by another fan base.
You're against a thread that questions the appropriateness of a fanbase who frequents their local rival's games in faraway locations wearing their own team's gear? That's just one of the many reasons you're referred to as the most hate filled obsessed fan base. Eyeroll

You're against a thread that questions the appropriateness of a fanbase who frequents their local rival's games in faraway locations wearing their own team's gear? That's just one of the many reasons you're referred to as the most hate filled obsessed fan base. Eyeroll
You have me confused. I'm all for your thread asking others for approval to care about such trivial things. It's a good look for you all and you should do it.

Reactions: oldsports_
You have me confused. I'm all for your thread asking others for approval to care about such trivial things. It's a good look for you all and you should do it.
Laughing I know you and your kind very well; you wouldn't be able to stay out of the thread explaining over and over how much you don't care about such trivial things.

Didn't Stallings heckle his own players last season? Maybe he was just telling the UL fans that only he is allowed to throw his players under the bus.

Laughing I know you and your kind very well; you wouldn't be able to stay out of the thread explaining over and over how much you don't care about such trivial things.

Everyone needs a hobby. I just find it funny some care about what others wear to games. Come on, even you have to admit it's a bit stalkerish. Who takes pictures?

Everyone needs a hobby. I just find it funny some care about what others wear to games. Come on, even you have to admit it's a bit stalkerish. Who takes pictures?
Odd that you find a fan who snaps a quick comic relief photo of a UK fan at a UofL non-UK related game in UK gear "stalkerish", but you don't find UK fans regularly at faraway non-UK related UofL games in UK garb at all odd. How about a fan base that posts dozens of photos of one particular rival poster on their board? Is that "stalkerish"? Different strokes for odd folks.

Odd that you find a fan who snaps a quick comic relief photo of a UK fan at a UofL non-UK related game in UK gear "stalkerish", but you don't find UK fans regularly at faraway non-UK related UofL games in UK garb at all odd. Different strokes for odd folks.
I don't know the guy so I'm not quick to judge. He could be there with his wife. Who knows?

What's odd is someone cares enough to take the picture or to be conceited enough he's doing it just to bother UL fans.

I don't know the guy so I'm not quick to judge. He could be there with his wife. Who knows?

What's odd is someone cares enough to take the picture or to be conceited enough he's doing it just to bother UL fans.
"I'm not quick to judge". LaughingLaughingLaughing Yet everything you post is judgemental; just not judging your own.

ADVERTISEMENT