ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Stallings calls out a heckler against Louisville

I don't see him lasting a lot longer there. He just seems so unlikeable.

Lol at current state of Pitt hoops. Crazy to think where they once were and how they never broke through to a Final Four.

Reactions: WiiWii
FWIW, according to a Pitt fan who called in to Howie Lindsey's radio show this morning, it was a group of Pitt fans and 1 UK fan.

Howie Lindsey@howielindsey
Pitt fan @pittfansteve called @790KRD this morning and claimed the heckler was a UK fan. Other tweeters said that's what they heard, too. https://twitter.com/jeffgreer_cj/status/948415405776883712

Howie Lindsey‏Verified account@howielindsey
Caller "Steve" on @790KRD said the UofL fans weren't really heckling. "What did they even have to cheer about after the first 10 minutes?" He also said he won't pay for Pitt basketball tickets again until #KevinStallings is fired.

Steve Olson‏@pittfansteve
@howielindsey I’m the Pitt caller, the Dorset guy. The story is true 100%. It was the 2 guys 2 rows behind us.

Mark Ennis‏@MarkEnnis
Postgame show caller “Tim” says he was sitting behind the Pitt bench and Kevin Stallings was being heckled by Pitt fans, not Louisville fans. Said one guy trashing the team had a Tony Dorsett jersey on.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
FWIW, according to a Pitt fan who called in to Howie Lindsey's radio show this morning, it was a group of Pitt fans and 1 UK fan.

Howie Lindsey@howielindsey
Pitt fan @pittfansteve called @790KRD this morning and claimed the heckler was a UK fan. Other tweeters said that's what they heard, too. https://twitter.com/jeffgreer_cj/status/948415405776883712

Howie Lindsey‏Verified account@howielindsey
Caller "Steve" on @790KRD said the UofL fans weren't really heckling. "What did they even have to cheer about after the first 10 minutes?" He also said he won't pay for Pitt basketball tickets again until #KevinStallings is fired.

@howielindsey I’m the Pitt caller, the Dorset guy. The story is true 100%. It was the 2 guys 2 rows behind us.

LOL, sure it is always a UK fan
does anyone remotely connected to ul ever admit they did something wrong
what i find even funnier is that ul fans would believe what a random caller says on the radio
they are always who they say they are and never lie RollLaugh

LOL, sure it is always a UK fan
does anyone remotely connected to ul ever admit they did something wrong
what i find even funnier is that ul fans would believe what a random caller says on the radio
they are always who they say they are and never lie RollLaugh
"Random caller" with the photo of him and his buddies he attached to his Tweet regarding the heckling. Bottom line...Stallings was being heckled by his own fans.

DSnujgrVAAAzJhf.jpg

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
It’s always UK fans.

Katina Powell? UK fan.

FBI probe with Pitino on tape? Nike on behalf of UK fans.

New Administration trying to clean house after multiple federal investigations? UK fans.

Someone buys floor tickets and sits through a Louisville/Pitt blowout, just for the opportunity to heckle Kevin Stallings? Had to be a UK fan.

It’s always UK fans.

Katina Powell? UK fan.

FBI probe with Pitino on tape? Nike on behalf of UK fans.

New Administration trying to clean house after multiple federal investigations? UK fans.

Someone buys floor tickets and sits through a Louisville/Pitt blowout, just for the opportunity to heckle Kevin Stallings? Had to be a UK fan.
RollLaugh
Screen-Shot-2017-12-29-at-11.34.21-AM.png

Reactions: JC for 3
"Random caller" with the photo of him and his buddies he attached to his Tweet regarding the heckling.
DSnujgrVAAAzJhf.jpg

it still does not make the caller anymore truthful
ul fans live in conspiracy land, everything is UK's fault (read your own board)
geeze some of your fans are really pathetic with the conspiracy theories
Howie is at the top of the list of the tin foil hat group

Reactions: kyjeff1
"Random caller" with the photo of him and his buddies he attached to his Tweet regarding the heckling. Bottom line...Stallings was being heckled by his own fans.

DSnujgrVAAAzJhf.jpg
I can believe the Pitt fans were doing the heckling, I highly doubt there was any Kentucky fans in the situation.

Not surprised to see UK brought up in this thread. With that said, Stalling has always been a cry bag pussy.

With that said, it's funny because what he said is true. UL does pay their recruits 100K.

Check out this twitter Account sometime. It's dedicated to showing the various non-UK related UofL sporting events UK fans take the opportunity to attend. It's eye opening, I would think even for a UK fan.
NoSlapdix
@SlapdickReport

Look how empty the arena is, there's a bigger crowd at my high school game.

Looks like the tax payers will be flipping the bill for the shortfall.

My man, that was for last weeks game. She knows who buys her merch and keeps her relevant. She used to get prime UofL tickets for tricking. I’d say it changed after she got death threats for two years.

There was plenty of conspiracy when the story broke that the whole thing was set up by UK people, and that the book publishers were IU boosters. All other people, all out to get UofL.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Check out this twitter Account sometime. It's dedicated to showing the various non-UK related UofL sporting events UK fans take the opportunity to attend. It's eye opening, I would think even for a UK fan.
NoSlapdix
@SlapdickReport

Never mind the irony of a UL fan starting a Twitter account dedicated to UK fans ... that is intended to point out UK fans obsessing about UL. Weird.. and par for the course for that guy.

Was just listening to radio about this when Pittsburgh fan from Louisville who was at game called in. He said game was basically over and a UK fan said something like "is this how it felt to lose to Kentucky?" Guy wasn't acting like a UL fan. He was just at game and probably drunk.

But then Stallings snapped and mentioned the 100k line.

Nail in coffin for Stallings, imo

Why would UK fans go to a Pitt vs Louisville game?
Cheap courtside tickets? :D

Seriously though, I've been to plenty of games to where I had no rooting interest in. I went to a hockey game the other night and I barely even know the rules.

I don't get why it's a big deal that UK Fans like to Go watch basketball games. Everyone here is a fan of basketball.

If I lived in North Carolina I would go to every Duke or UNC game That could be decent . I don't think anyone expected this game to be a blow out either .

Them running their mouths is obnoxious, but nothing wrong with simply going to the games.

Settle down UK crybaby’s, it was Pitt fans mocking KS ability to coach, which is atrocious. Also, **** Kevin Stallings, hope we continually thrash his team. Such a pussy he is.

I’m not sure. A Louisville fan made that claim, not I.

Yeah no idea. Doesn't really matter. I think they say it's a UK fan because fan mentioned UK and wasn't wearing UL or Pitt gear.

Why would UK fans go to a Pitt vs Louisville game?
That can only be answered by those fans who do it. I'm sure the reasons vary greatly. But as shown on the Twitter account NoSlapdix@SlapdickReport, it is a common occurrence. Below are a few pics from the site that show various UK fans at UofL's bowl game...in Jacksonville, FL. The last photo is a UK fan at a UofL bowl watch party in Jacksonville.
DST0sDAU8AApWig.jpg

DSTwJK6VwAASzYl.jpg

DSUFJEVW4AImjqO.jpg

DSO2MJOUMAALDir.jpg

That can only be answered by those fans who do it. I'm sure the reasons vary greatly. But as shown on the Twitter account NoSlapdix@SlapdickReport, it is a common occurrence. Below are a few pics from the site that show various UK fans at UofL's bowl game...in Jacksonville, FL. The last photo is a UK fan at a UofL bowl watch party in Jacksonville.
DST0sDAU8AApWig.jpg

DSTwJK6VwAASzYl.jpg

DSUFJEVW4AImjqO.jpg

DSO2MJOUMAALDir.jpg
It’s all fake news @Steelers2012 :rolleyes:

I don't get why it's a big deal that UK Fans like to Go watch basketball games. Everyone here is a fan of basketball.

If I lived in North Carolina I would go to every Duke or UNC game That could be decent . I don't think anyone expected this game to be a blow out either .

Them running their mouths is obnoxious, but nothing wrong with simply going to the games.
But would you go to those other games wearing your UK gear? If so...why? That's the oddity of it all. Not that they attend other games, but that they do so regularly and proudly wear their UK gear. Just seems like it's purpose is to get a rise out of/troll the other team's fans.

Stallings is a punk that ran from Vandy before he got canned. He's always been a punk.

But would you go to those other games wearing your UK gear? If so...why? That's the oddity of it all. Not that they attend other games, but that they do so regularly and proudly wear their UK gear. Just seems like it's purpose is to get a rise out of/troll the other team's fans.

Why do I see so much Louisville gear when I watch live PD? Cause that's what they wear. Some crazy uk fans literally have 90% of their clothes UK stuff.

Same as grown men wearing jerseys of players. It's stupid, but who cares.

Reactions: oldsports_
The next time anyone associated with UL takes responsibility for anything will be the first time. Anything and everything is always big bad UK fans fault. It would be funnier if it wasn't so damn sad. That said, its still pretty funny.

DST0sDAU8AApWig.jpg

DSTwJK6VwAASzYl.jpg

DSUFJEVW4AImjqO.jpg

DSO2MJOUMAALDir.jpg

Oh wow, no response. Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT