ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will win the Natty

Please lock this thread if it looks like we’re going down in the tournament. The trolls will feast on this like a shark in water
giphy.gif

That will be the climax.

Still not convinced we are championship caliber. We are however improving and having fun. Who knows what we look like a month from now.

Still not convinced we are championship caliber. We are however improving and having fun. Who knows what we look like a month from now.
If you guys can get a consistent, 10-15 from Herro, it will be interesting. Still not sure UK is on the level of a Duke, GU, UVA, MSU, UM or even Tenn......But the gap isn't what it once was. Especially with teams such as Mich or Tenn. I like this UK team. Always have. Cal always gets it going. Get PJ consistent...Get Herro consistent, and you guys are right there.

Well forgot who it was on the BTN but he had last night UK in his group of 8 as the legit natty contenders

If you guys can get a consistent, 10-15 from Herro, it will be interesting. Still not sure UK is on the level of a Duke, GU, UVA, MSU, UM or even Tenn......But the gap isn't what it once was. Especially with teams such as Mich or Tenn. I like this UK team. Always have. Cal always gets it going. Get PJ consistent...Get Herro consistent, and you guys are right there.
Gonna need to see more consistent play down low for me to believe we have a chance. No rim protector has emerged on this team. Maybe Nick Richards can be, but I dont think he'll evolve into that this season.

Gonna need to see more consistent play down low for me to believe we have a chance. No rim protector has emerged on this team. Maybe Nick Richards can be, but I dont think he'll evolve into that this season.
I think Nick could be....But, he struggles to score, and actually struggles to defend, away from the basket. He's an excellent at helping......But he disappears in other things to often IMO to get any serious run. Best bet might be EJ. I like that kid.

Travis is consistent. He just needs help. You get PJ and Herro playing consistent ball, and Cats are dangerous. You have a "go to, get us a bucket dude", in Keldon. Lock down defender in Hagans. Just need Herro to be that guy from "3". And for PJ to play like the All-SEC dude he could, and should be.

Pieces are there, for sure.

Reactions: treyforuk
-Best rebounding team in CBB
-top 15 team in shooting %
-above average 36% from beyond the arc with 4 players shooting over 38%
-excellent FT shooting team (what?!?!?! a Cal team in the top 50 in FT%?) that is top 15 at getting to the line
-improving defense that will be lock down by March with the best on ball and off ball defender in CBB
-Good depth
-High level NBA prospect that can take over in Keldon Johnson
-two players that can score down low at will

I was depressed when Duke killed us the first game of the year and thought they were world beaters. Too bad no team is winning a championship shooting 32% from beyond the arc. No team has ever done it in the 3pt era. The worst shooting team to win a title was UConn in 2011 at 33%

It really comes down to UK, Michigan and Kansas. Tennessee is Tennessee and plus they don't have high level talent or an elite defense. We all know Kansas isn't winning a title, so it comes down to UK and Michigan. Beilein will choke again.

Kentucky Wildcats, your 2019 NCAA champions.
Kentuck X
Michigan X

You gus should consider paying your players. It works so well for Duke.

-excellent FT shooting team (what?!?!?! a Cal team in the top 50 in FT%?) that is top 15 at getting to the line
-improving defense that will be lock down by March with the best on ball and off ball defender in CBB
-Good depth

I was depressed when Duke killed us the first game of the year and thought they were world beaters. Too bad no team is winning a championship shooting 32% from beyond the arc. No team has ever done it in the 3pt era. The worst shooting team to win a title was UConn in 2011 at 33%

It really comes down to UK, Michigan and Kansas. Tennessee is Tennessee and plus they don't have high level talent or an elite defense. We all know Kansas isn't winning a title, so it comes down to UK and Michigan. Beilein will choke again.

SerpentineIllegalBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

-Good depth

Girl Laughing

Reactions: UL_1986
I knew this trash thread would come back. Crazy seems like the type of person that likes to trash talk fans at a game even if they are their with their kids.
We had one a couple of years ago that everyone loved to bump. And it wasn't even a Duke fan that started the thread. Haha.

It's like we haven't learned.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT