ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

I’m actually happy for Antigua and Chin. They did their job towards getting Illinois back.

Chin got a check and Antigua gets to see if he has the chops to run as a HC again with Calipari’s blessing.

Again it’s not the double double award, it’s NPOY. FYI Kofi also averages one at 21.4 ppg and 11.4 rpg.
It’s not a dunk award either but you seem to like to talk about that. I understand that you’re a homer and you want koko and the Illini to be relevant but anybody with any basketball sense knows Oscar is leading for NPOY right now.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I bring him up because I don’t think he’s the best player.

No need to prop Kofi up, he has the stats to back it
Do you understand what exactly wins NPOY? If it was decided by “best player” KoKo still don’t win it. The kid from Auburn is prolly the best player in the country and he’s not gonna win it. Also between Oscar and KoKo Oscar is playing in a much tougher conference and still pulls 15 and 15 each night. KoKo is a good player but let’s be honest, playing in the big ten he should be doing better.

This was hilarious. Pat Adams is such a bish. Pat is a bish name, after all.

headbutt-hey.gif

Guess that's not an issue anymore...

What happened?. It was my understanding he couldn't earn do to student visa. Did he just become a citizen?

Does this have to do with why Calipar and Barnhardt was in Frankfort last week?

Big O tire in Louisville must be licking their chops right now.

Good for him and humanity for making this right.

What happened?. It was my understanding he couldn't earn do to student visa. Did he just become a citizen?

Does this have to do with why Calipar and Barnhardt was in Frankfort last week?

Big O tire in Louisville must be licking their chops right now.

Good for him and humanity for making this right.
Settle down, I am just the messenger. IDK WTF is going on. 😆

• Love

Kofi who?

Sorry but you just lost the avatar bet. Kofi put up a massive 12 pt, 3 reb performance last night. He's a lock for NPOY. Lol at Oscars 7th game this year of having at least 15 and 15. What a scrub.

Sorry but you just lost the avatar bet. Kofi put up a massive 12 pt, 3 reb performance last night. He's a lock for NPOY. Lol at Oscars 7th game this year of having at least 15 and 15. What a scrub.
He fouled out with 4 and a half minutes left. After that Illinois went on a huge run and almost came back to win. 😆

I think Cockburn might be more important to illinois but i don’t think hes a better player than oscar at this point. oscar averages more blocks, steals and rebounds. Kofi is just a better scorer, slightly. Illinois also relies on him more because they don’t have kentucky’s balance.

Oscar is leading a title contender in Points, rebounds, blocks and steals.

I do think Walker Kessler should get more consideration however. He’s averaging almost 6 blocks a game in conference play and has multiple triple doubles now. He’s having a really good year and is imo more important to auburn than Jabari

I think Cockburn might be more important to illinois but i don’t think hes a better player than oscar at this point. oscar averages more blocks, steals and rebounds. Kofi is just a better scorer, slightly. Illinois also relies on him more because they don’t have kentucky’s balance.

Oscar is leading a title contender in Points, rebounds, blocks and steals.

I do think Walker Kessler should get more consideration however. He’s averaging almost 6 blocks a game in conference play and has multiple triple doubles now. He’s having a really good year and is imo more important to auburn than Jabari
Walker Kessler is the real deal. I think he is going to really be an impact player at the next level.

What I hear you saying is that Kofi is a less efficient shooter than Oscar and Oscar would average more PPG if he jacked as many shots as Kofi. But he shares the ball like a good teammate instead.
That’s might be what you are hearing, but it is certainly not what I’m saying😂

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT