ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

I would love a Illinois UK matchup. UK would run them off the court. Oscar would have 8-9 run out dunks before Kofi’s ass was even to Half court.
How many dunks does Oscar have on the season?

Without looking it up, I’d wager Kofi has more.

I’m sure he probably does. Kofi would tap out mid way through the second half against Oscar. No chance he could keep up with Oscar’s work.

If you are under the impression that he can’t shoot them, you’d be wrong.

He doesn’t take a ton, but he’s efficient when he does.
I'm surprised teams let Oscar shoot them at this point. He's been hitting them a good clip, but they let him take them.

I've not watched enough Illinois games to comment on Kofi. I'd be foolish if I did.

I’m sure he probably does. Kofi would tap out mid way through the second half against Oscar. No chance he could keep up with Oscar’s work.
Oscars a good option for comeback player of the year.

He’d give it his all, just isn’t good enough for NPOY.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I'm surprised teams let Oscar shoot them at this point. He's been hitting them a good clip, but they let him take them.

I've not watched enough Illinois games to comment on Kofi. I'd be foolish if I did.
Most are already at a disadvantage in the post, they are comfortable dying by his jumper. If he continues to hit teams will eventually adjust.

As long as he hits Kentucky will be happy

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oscars a good option for comeback player of the year.

He’d give it his all, just isn’t good enough for NPOY.
Lol with that comment you just earned biggest dumbass ever on this board and that’s saying something!😂 How the hell is he not good enough when he averages a double double??? I’ve laughed so hard at you I farted. I know your main objective is to get under UK fans skin because you’re pisses that we took O and Chin but damn son you don’t have to make yourself look like a complete dumbass in the process😂

Lol with that comment you just earned biggest dumbass ever on this board and that’s saying something!😂 How the hell is he not good enough when he averages a double double??? I’ve laughed so hard at you I farted. I know your main objective is to get under UK fans skin because you’re pisses that we took O and Chin but damn son you don’t have to make yourself look like a complete dumbass in the process😂
I’m actually happy for Antigua and Chin. They did their job towards getting Illinois back.

Chin got a check and Antigua gets to see if he has the chops to run as a HC again with Calipari’s blessing.

Again it’s not the double double award, it’s NPOY. FYI Kofi also averages one at 21.4 ppg and 11.4 rpg.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’m actually happy for Antigua and Chin. They did their job towards getting Illinois back.

Chin got a check and Antigua gets to see if he has the chops to run as a HC again with Calipari’s blessing.

Again it’s not the double double award, it’s NPOY. FYI Kofi also averages one at 21.4 ppg and 11.4 rpg.
I admire how you're selling to the end.

Sounds like Kofi should be shooting a better percentage to me, with all those dunks and layups, yet there are like 50 players with a better FG%. 🤔

Reactions: BC_in_06
Sounds like Kofi should be shooting a better percentage to me, with all those dunks and layups, yet there are like 50 players with a better FG%. 🤔
How many of those players average as many points as points as Kofi?

I will save you the time, none.

Only player in NCAA averaging 20+ ppg on 60% from the field.

How many of those players average as many points as points as Kofi?

I will save you the time, none.

Only player in NCAA averaging 20+ ppg on 60% from the field.
How many of those players shoot as much as Kofi? Obviously also none, because they would average more points if they did.

I will try to never shit on your dreams.

....unless we play. Then it's fair game.
JqSl.gif

I know you only give Oscar and UK fans shit b/c you know he's going to win. I'd prop my guy up too if I were you.
I bring him up because I don’t think he’s the best player.

No need to prop Kofi up, he has the stats to back it

I bring him up because I don’t think he’s the best player.

No need to prop Kofi up, he has the stats to back it
I won't go in circles. I think you all have covered it all. Kofi is the focal point and Illinois is relying on him to score points. Oscar gets points for his teammates scoring off his rebounding I won't bore with diving deeper.

Either could win and it wouldn't be a shock.

*it's be nuts if someone else won it.

I won't go in circles. I think you all have covered it all. Kofi is the focal point and Illinois is relying on him to score points. Oscar gets points for his teammates scoring off his rebounding I won't bore with diving deeper.
Kofi shits on dreams harder tho.

Gotta make sure that’s on the record.

ADVERTISEMENT