ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

Ah yes, basketball is the sport where the team with the most rebounds wins…. Oh wait. That’s points.

17 ppg😂🤡
It's weird that Illinois has fewer wins than Kentucky with all Kofi's points (and shitty shooting percentages). 🤔

Give Illinois 7 more games versus Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, Georgia, Florida, LSU, South Carolina, Mizzou, etc. and they’d have 7 more wins too.
You think so? Didn't Illinois (with Kofi) get their shit pushed in by Cincinnati, the basement dwellers of the mighty AAC? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
You think so? Didn't Illinois (with Kofi) get their shit pushed in by Cincinnati, the basement dwellers of the mighty AAC? 🤔
That’s Illinois one loss to a team that won’t make the tourney and it was Kofi’s first game of the season.

Cincinnati is no Notre Dame though…😉

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
That’s Illinois one loss to a team that won’t make the tourney and it was Kofi’s first game of the season.

Cincinnati is no Notre Dame though…😉
You got that right. Notre Dame is top 50 in NET and a projected tourney team (quad 1 loss) while UC is 100 (quad 2 loss).

Illinois beat Notre Dame by 10 this year.

Yet you couldn’t beat them😂
Ohhh, I see what we are doing now. We are playing the transitive property game, the ultimate loser's argument. Also, UK played ND at their place and Illinois hosted them but that's none of my business. If we are comparing losses UK has 6 and all 6 are Q1. Illinois has 8 with 3 being Q2. 😆

Ohhh, I see what we are doing now. We are playing the transitive property game, the ultimate loser's argument. Also, UK played ND at their place and Illinois hosted them but that's none of my business. If we are comparing losses UK has 6 and all 6 are Q1. Illinois has 8 with 3 being Q2. 😆
Oh no Illinois lost to Maryland without Kofi and to Cincinnati in November for his first game.

I don’t even know who the other Q2 would be. Pretty sure that’s not accurate

Oh no Illinois lost to Maryland without Kofi and to Cincinnati in November for his first game.

I don’t even know who the other Q2 would be. Pretty sure that’s not accurate
Currently Rutgers (76). Gotta be top 75 for Q1 road games. That should prob change to a Q1 if Rutgers wins a conference tourney game though.

Currently Rutgers (76). Gotta be top 75 for Q1 road games. That should prob change to a Q1 if Rutgers wins a conference tourney game though.
Rutgers is in most brackets currently. So not exactly a bad loss.

Wins over Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan St, Ohio State and Purdue.

Rutgers is in most brackets currently. So not exactly a bad loss.

Wins over Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan St, Ohio State and Purdue.
Purdue, Wisconsin, and OSU are good wins. The home wins against UM and MSU are quad 2. On the road are Q1. Michigan might creep into the top 30 after the win @OSU. You left out @ Iowa, which is probably their 2nd best win.

Purdue, Wisconsin, and OSU are good wins. The home wins against UM and MSU are quad 2. On the road are Q1. Michigan might creep into the top 30 after the win @OSU. You left out @ Iowa, which is probably their 2nd best win.
If Illinois wins tonight, Rutgers is the 4 seed in the BTT.

Which is crazy considering how they started the season

21 points 14 rebounds 3 blocks, one of them to seal up the win.

Against a top 10 pick and NPOTY candidate.
I already had a trip to the fantasy basketball finals wrapped up, but his effort is appreciated. That's a regular day at the office for Tshiebwe, but a super human effort from Kofi. Well done!

I already had a trip to the fantasy basketball finals wrapped up, but his effort is appreciated. That's a regular day at the office for Tshiebwe, but a super human effort from Kofi. Well done!
Oscar wishes his regular days all looked like that!

Hopefully some of the writers watched tonight but apparently Oscar is getting the early voter turnout :/

Hopefully some of the writers watched tonight but apparently Oscar is getting the early voter turnout :/
Didnt oscar have like 30 and 20 against arky? 27 and whatever last game.

the diff is oscar doesnt have many if any 11 and 6 games im aware of.

2 of his last 3 games:
3/5 @ Florida - 27 pts (69% FG), 15 boards, 3 steals, 2 blocks
2/26 @ Arkansas - 30 points (62% FG), 18 boards, 3 blocks, 2 assists, 1 steal

Reactions: treyforuk

11 and 6 in a win where a team doubled him every possession.

Can I cherry pick some random game stats for Kofi too?

• Haha

13 straight double-doubles and 25 on the year for Oscar (1 shy of UK single-season record which he should shatter). That was Kofi's first double-double in the last 5 games and 4th in the past 12. 😆

11 and 6 in a win where a team doubled him every possession.

Can I cherry pick some random game stats for Kofi too?
Acting like Oscar doesn't ever get double-teamed or something. 😆 Go ahead and pick, but Oscar has a much bigger bushel of cherries.

Reactions: Villian07
13 straight double-doubles and 25 on the year for Oscar (1 shy of UK single-season record which he should shatter). That was Kofi's first double-double in the last 5 games and 4th in the past 12. 😆
2 of Kofi’s non-doubles over that stretch in wins versus Michigan and Michigan St, both wins.

27 and 7 on 11-15 shooting
27 and 9 on 10-15 shooting

Reactions: Villian07
Not my point at all. You said hopefully the voters were watching cock burn today, well hopefully for you they werent watching oscar put up better stats sat vs UF as well as only one week ago @arky.
Against Florida? Why is that impressive? They aren’t even ranked.

Oscar should’ve done more against Arkansas. That’s why they lost

2 of Kofi’s non-doubles over that stretch in wins versus Michigan and Michigan St, both wins.

Thats super impressive.

Im with you that rebounding shouldnt determine the npoy. But like i said its not like oscar is dennis rodman. He can do it all.

Kofi is probably the better post scorer maybe better shot blocker, but O takes everything else big time and he isnt too far behind in those two categories (actually i have no clue who has more blocks, just that kofi avg more points)

Against Florida? Why is that impressive? They aren’t even ranked.

Oscar should’ve done more against Arkansas. That’s why they lost
Neither is penn state yet kofi didnt exactly do much.

spare me the double teaminng, arky doubled oscar too, and they are ranked

Reactions: cdbearde

Michigan and Michigan State are nothing but names on a jersey this year, they suck ass.

But also, why does Kofi suck at rebounding? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Neither is penn state yet kofi didnt exactly do much.

spare me the double teaminng, arky doubled oscar too, and they are ranked
Lol it’s clear you didn’t watch the game.

Their power forward wouldn’t leave the paint and let our PF Da’monte Williams, shoot 10 3’s.

Congrats on limiting Kofi, still lost.

Thats super impressive.

Im with you that rebounding shouldnt determine the npoy. But like i said its not like oscar is dennis rodman. He can do it all.

Kofi is probably the better post scorer maybe better shot blocker, but O takes everything else big time and he isnt too far behind in those two categories (actually i have no clue who has more blocks, just that kofi avg more points)
Neither is a prolific shot blocker, but Oscar averages about double the blocks that Kofi does and more than double the amount of steals.

Not my point at all. You said hopefully the voters were watching cock burn today, well hopefully for you they werent watching oscar put up better stats sat vs UF as well as only one week ago @arky.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Well, shit, we all know those stats don't count during the flow of the game. It's how many shots are thrown up.
Oscar couldn’t win his own conference😂

Maybe Kentucky can ask if rebounding numbers can be checked? Maybe they got more?

ADVERTISEMENT