ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

You’re welcome. Clark is a nice kid. But he has not been the same since injury and he knows it. He’s realistic and that’s a good trait in an 18 year old. He could be a really good player wherever he ends up if he’s patient.

He was unfortunately not going to see the court much until at least his junior year at UK however. Not playing over savhir or cason next season. and not playing over DJ Wagner the year after.
He’s less than year removed from tearing his ACL… were you expecting him to be the same right away?

He’ll slot in nice at SG next to Curbelo for us next year.

Cason is a dawg btw. Live nearby his HS in Dallas and caught a couple games of his.

He’s less than year removed from tearing his ACL… were you expecting him to be the same right away?

Cason is a dawg btw. Live nearby his HS in Dallas and caught a couple games of his.
Well, tell your fans to be careful when they rush the court after beating someone like Iowa. Don't wanna get him hurt again.

If you're expecting him to be good next year you'll be disappointed. Thought that pre injury too. Agreed on Wallace. Big fan of Texas kids in general. Really good talent there, makes it even funnier how pathetic Texas always is.

If you're expecting him to be good next year you'll be disappointed. Thought that pre injury too. Agreed on Wallace. Big fan of Texas kids in general. Really good talent there, makes it even funnier how pathetic Texas always is.
We don’t need him to be a superstar, just 7-10 ppg and a good shooter from 3.

Any word on whether Sharpe is gonna go to school or is he going to the draft early?

Kofi is lumbering up and down the court leading the nation in dunks for the second year in a row.
All those dunks and still a worse shooting percentage than Oscar who pops 17 footers with regularity. 😆 😆 😆

All those dunks and still a worse shooting percentage than Oscar who pops 17 footers with regularity. 😆 😆 😆
He should take more of them then if he’s so efficient.

God damn Cal, just rolling the balls out😉

He shoots them all the time. I am convinced you haven't seen him play this year at all.
He needs EVEN MORE, Kevin.

I mean just look at that efficiency.

Probably would’ve won your conference if Cal gave him more shots

That’s not good!

Nah it’s not lol.

But with oscar i think it’s probably something like “they’re expecting me to throw it oscar so i’ll have keion brooks jack a three instead. they’ll never expect that and keion hit one a few games ago”

I wish i was joking but that’s literally how a possession played out late in a close game a arkansas when oscar had 30 and 18. They absolutely couldn’t defend him. But for whatever reason he didn’t touch the ball the last 9-10 possessions.

Sometimes u gotta blame the players on the court. I cant imagine any uk coach/player/fan wanted brooks to take that shot except brooks himself.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
He’ll win B1G POY, and should be the winner of the NPOY. But it seems like the National guys are holding it against him that he missed 5 games. Fair or unfair it is what it is.
EJ Liddell, Johnny Davis, Jaden Ivey might have something to say about B1G POY

Keegan Murray too. Kofi not only gonna whiff on NPOY but won't even get it in his own conference. 😆 After all, Murray averages more PPG than Kofi and @1016CC0503 has said many times it's all about the points.
Kofi averaged 19 ppg and 16 rpg against Keegan Murray this year in their 2 meetings.

Both wins. #toobig

Well, considering the point was running the floor, and you made these two posts, I'd say YOU thought that. Keep moving the goal posts son.
Id say my point is the opposite, even with Kofi “lumbering” around we’ll still end up with a dunk lol

Kofi can't even win his conference player of the year RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh

Reactions: RipThru
So POY is only based on 2 games and head-to-head match-ups? Good to know.

In that case, Edey (16.5 and 7) and Ivey (22.5 and 6) both get the nod over Kofi (14 and 6) in Purdue's 2 wins over Illinois.
Sure let’s have a Purdue team that couldn’t win the conference get 2 poty’s😂

Oscar T....just named SEC Player of the Year. NPOY is next.
Not only is he one hell of a player, he is one hell of a good man.

I have followed Kentucky basketball for 65 years and I don't know if they ever had a better man on a Kentucky team than Oscar.

You dream of having a son with the qualities of Oscar. God bless the young man.

ADVERTISEMENT