ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

Auburn and Baylor lost as a one seed too.

Embarrassing is what Louisville has become. Better get back to paying players with strippers lol
No team has ever won the Champion when losing in the opening round as a #1 seed in the conference tournament.

btw, who are you rooting for tonight between UK and Vandy?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Illinois has more wins in the last 3 years than Kentucky.

I’m da waterboy
Saying 3 years might make you feel better about yourself, but in fact it was only last year.
2020 - no tournament
2021 - Illinois beats a 16 seed, loses in 2nd round to Sister Jean's kids. UK sucks ass.
2022 - hasn't happened yet

So, congrats on being better than the worst team in UK history, I guess?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Saying 3 years might make you feel better about yourself, but in fact it was only last year.
2020 - no tournament
2021 - Illinois beats a 16 seed, loses in 2nd round to Sister Jean's kids. UK sucks ass.

Illinois has more wins than UK in the last 3 years lolol

Coach Cal falling off?

Apparently he is if he's letting scrubs like Brad Underwood show him up with a single tourney win in 3 years.
Don’t worry though, Cal has Oscar to bail him out. He’ll at least be able to beat Vandy and probably get you a natty too

Don’t worry though, Cal has Oscar to bail him out. He’ll at least be able to beat Vandy and probably get you a natty too
giphy.gif

2020 - no tournament

BUMP

ADVERTISEMENT