ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky @ Louisville Game Thread***

It's pretty easy to notice his absence,and I hardly ever post here.

Oh he’s still here he just has a new avatar that he’s gonna sport for a while right @rockycard!Laughing

I just love when a poster runs off at the mouth and then can't show up when they get beat,and thats all I have to say about that!

Yea me too! There was a UNc poster that took off the day before the UK/UNc game and he still hasn’t showed back up. Hope he’s ok:D

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
I’m not gonna patronize the UL fans and say good game because it wasn’t. Sorry to the UL fans here that their team was trash today as I was hoping for a better game.

Obviously the game thrilled me... happy on cloud nine but I know how it feels to watch your team come out and play like the worst... (duke game). So for that I have sympathy

Reactions: kl40504
The most important one you missed is the UK/Louisville game. Please pick Louisville when UK plays Louisville again. We appreciate your support.
We? I doubt many of the Kentucky fans that aren’t all Forest Gump...claim your dumb ass.

That is all I heard from Louisville fans. We beat Seton Hall at Seton Hall and Kentucky lost to Seton Hall on a neutral court. Therefore we are better than Kentucky and playing them at home we will beat them in a cake walk. See how that works. Kentucky just handed you your panties in a wad.
It didn’t pertain to anything I said, so therefore I was being facetious. Congrats little dude.

I realize there were some bad calls in this game, but I'd take that type of officiating every game if we could get it.
That is sooo much better than the whistle-fest style games where every possession results in a whistle and 5 guys on each team are in foul trouble all game long. That kind of officiating ruins games.
They let the Cats and cards play yesterday.

Rafters is unbearable in game threads. You have guys who say game is over once we get 5 down, others crying about every free throw the other team shoots, fouls have to be even or favor us, and every ref is out to get us. If we win, refs were pretty fair, if we lose, we get hosed. Don't dare bring up in a win how we shot 15 more free throws than our losing opponent.
If I'm buzzed, I do go troll the idiots, which is fun

Wellp, looks like us UK fans are going to have to do something that might make us sick to our stomachs. We're going to have to hope for UNC and UL to play well in conference.
Losing to Duke by 34 and getting beat by Seton Hall will be looked at in a negative light by the committee, but these wins over UNC and @UL will more than make up for those if they play well in conference.
Got a few big games in conference (@UT, @Auburn, at home with both those teams) and the KU game. need to at least win our home games, but it sure would be nice if the Cards and Heels kicked ass in the ACC.
So, sigh, here goes: Go Heels, Go Cards, L's up.
I gotta go shower now, I feel gross.

Yes that’s what it was. All ball. I’m not saying quickley deserved beer free throws but an offensive foul?
tenor.gif

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Wellp, looks like us UK fans are going to have to do something that might make us sick to our stomachs. We're going to have to hope for UNC and UL to play well in conference.
Losing to Duke by 34 and getting beat by Seton Hall will be looked at in a negative light by the committee, but these wins over UNC and @UL will more than make up for those if they play well in conference.
Got a few big games in conference (@UT, @Auburn, at home with both those teams) and the KU game. need to at least win our home games, but it sure would be nice if the Cards and Heels kicked ass in the ACC.
So, sigh, here goes: Go Heels, Go Cards, L's up.
I gotta go shower now, I feel gross.
Steelers said it wasn't a "must win" game. What a idiotic statement.

Steelers said it wasn't a "must win" game. What a idiotic statement.
Well, I haven't seen HRThecard since the game ended. I'm worried about him. I think it was a must win for UL, but only because I fear HRThecard would jump off a bridge if UL lost.

That dude is all about hating UK, he lives for hating Blue and he went all in on UL beating UK yesterday. Now he's nowhere to he found. I'm really worried for the little obsessed UL fan, but hoping for the best.

As far as UL's basketball team, it wasn't a must win for them because they have a lot of big conference games that can make the committee forget all about the thumping they took yesterday. Beat Duke and/or UNC and/or UVA (yeah right) and they'll be right back on track.

@Steelers2012

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-men/d1/ncaa-mens-basketball-net-rankings

we jumped up to 11, now #21 in strength of schedule. UofL dropped 9 spots to 26.

UofL keeps trending like this, no NCAA tournament for them again this year.
Wouldn't exactly consider 1 game a trend, but I get your point. I would LOVE a #26 Net Ranking come Selection Sunday, but we have a killer of a conference schedule ahead of us. It appears that the NET Ranking updates daily; anybody know if that is accurate?

We need to consider dropping U6 and scheduling WKU. The Toppers might actually give us a game some years and help our SOS to boot.

Wouldn't exactly consider 1 game a trend, but I get your point. I would LOVE a #26 Net Ranking come Selection Sunday, but we have a killer of a conference schedule ahead of us. It appears that the NET Ranking updates daily; anybody know if that is accurate?

Loving a #26 ranking for a team UL fans were arguing was easily a top 20 team seems odd

I don't think it updated over the weekend. But appears to be ok now. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...

I don't think it updated over the weekend. But appears to be ok now. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...
When I first posted about the NET ranking, which I believe was through the 28th, it had UK at #21 and UofL #17. The NET ranking posted here through yesterday (12/30) shows UK at #11 (previously #11) and UofL at #26 (previously #24). Which leads me to believe on the 29th, UK moved from #21 to #11 and UofL dropped from #17 to #24...meaning it's changed 3 times over the last 3 days. That's what leads me to think it updates daily. Good luck to you guys as well. UK remaining highly ranked helps our SOS.

When I first posted about the NET ranking, which I believe was through the 28th, it had UK at #21 and UofL #17. The NET ranking posted here through yesterday (12/30) shows UK at #11 (previously #11) and UofL at #26 (previously #24). Which leads me to believe on the 29th, UK moved from #21 to #11 and UofL dropped from #17 to #24...meaning it's changed 3 times over the last 3 days. That's what leads me to think it updates daily. Good luck to you guys as well. UK remaining highly ranked helps our SOS.

It looked like a double update today. I checked it yesterday and no change from Saturday. But they could have updated it later in the day.

....this is why it's hilarious when you try to appear as intelligent. The talent disparity between UK and U6 was blatantly obvious to everyone but you.
Dumb argument from an inept poster. We had a cold shooting day, and you guys played the best game of the season. Congrats on your super bowl, now you can play the rest of your weak schedule without any worry! Little dude.

Dumb argument from an inept poster. We had a cold shooting day, and you guys played the best game of the season. Congrats on your super bowl, now you can play the rest of your weak schedule without any worry! Little dude.

Wow... you personify 'dumb and inept'.

"We gon' win." Exhibit A of you being Dumb & Inept.

"We had a cold shooting day and you guys played the best game of the season." Exhibit B of you being Dumb & Inept. UK's defense is why U6 shot the way they did. UK's best game was against UNC. They're a lot better than U6 so it took more effort to beat them.

"Weak schedule"- Exhibit C of you being Dumb & Inept. Kansas, Auburn (2x), Tennessee (2x) and Miss St (2x) all await UK on the schedule.

....you drinking that coffee that's infused with weed? Good grief.

Wow... you personify 'dumb and inept'.

"We gon' win." Exhibit A of you being Dumb & Inept.

"We had a cold shooting day and you guys played the best game of the season." Exhibit B of you being Dumb & Inept. UK's defense is why U6 shot the way they did. UK's best game was against UNC. They're a lot better than U6 so it took more effort to beat them.

"Weak schedule"- Exhibit C of you being Dumb & Inept. Kansas, Auburn (2x), Tennessee (2x) and Miss St (2x) all await UK on the schedule.

....you drinking that coffee that's infused with weed? Good grief.
Damn you’re rustled lol. I said we gon win as an obvious ribbing between posters,’I said several times on here I didn’t know who’d win. Secondly you are pretty dumb and inept and this lol. Third, you hate us more than you like your own team, this board proves that. And last but not least, we had a cold shooting day, you guys capitalized on it and won. Now go beat off to the box score.

Super Bowl? One team broke out new uniforms for the game, one did not. And if this game was ever a UK Super Bowl (it wasn't) that fell by the wayside many wins ago.

Well it sure as shit isn't our Super Bowl. We play a top 10 schedule starting now.

ADVERTISEMENT