ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky @ Louisville Game Thread***

Here's your new avi

8fb9e948833c7378a4b6b1883bdfc9d5.jpg
Middle finger

Yeah, it was a bad look for Perry. Pretty sure he has mixed it up with other teams this year.
I would have been frustrated too. I remember myself at 19 or 20, playing competitive sports and getting pissed off when shit's not going how I would like, especially in rivalry games.

I’ll take your word for it. I don’t remember him doing much. Herro on offense, and Washington on defense.

I was wrong. It was Washington with 4 blocks. I was looking at the wrong line in the box score. Travis only had 2.

I remembered him having a few huge ones though. Just thought it was funny.

I'm busy playing cards, just wanted to say Mack will make this rivalry great again. I can't not like the guy.... ..... Yet

Good 1st game for Mack era

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Gotta admit, one thing that makes me more nervous as we get close to tip is the Cunningham kid.

Every time you get a Kentucky guy that wasn’t recruited by UK, and gets that opportunity, they usually play out of their minds.

It seems to be worse in Rupp though, so hopefully I just jinxed it.

Lexington kid, averaged 8 ppg coming into the game.

20 pts on 57% shooting (3/5 from deep)
4 Assists, 2:1 A/T

Never fails.

Chris mack gonna do some good things.

Dont care what anyone says it was a good win. First true road game of the year against a team that beat mich st there and beat Seton hall, who we lost too.

Still don't understand what's up with VJ king. Made since when Pitino was there bc 5 stars sucked under him..

Gonna be honest, didnt expect us to so thoroughly dominate them. Guess we really are coming together at the right time. Another year, another win for daddy.
We did pretty well following up that game against UL.

We did pretty well following up that game against UL.
No doubt. I was concerned with how our rookies would handle the hostile bird fans, clearly they thrived on it. Looks like we finally figured out how to have fun again. Its no secret.....that Duke loss completely wrecked their psyche. We were FUN to watch in the Bahamas. And now that we are getting after it on D, you can see everyone smiling, chipping in, and buying in on the team. Man Im ready for SEC play now.

Chris mack gonna do some good things.

Dont care what anyone says it was a good win. First true road game of the year against a team that beat mich st there and beat Seton hall, who we lost too.

Still don't understand what's up with VJ king. Made since when Pitino was there bc 5 stars sucked under him..
Vj has disappeared.

ADVERTISEMENT