ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky, Duke and Kansas...

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
was the preseason front runners to win it all and none are in the final 4. This is what makes the NCAA tourney the greatest sporting event ever!!!Laughing Good luck to the teams that’s still dancing and for me, I’m hoping Auburn brings it home!!! War Damn Eagle!!!

was the preseason front runners to win it all and none are in the final 4. This is what makes the NCAA tourney the greatest sporting event ever!!!Laughing Good luck to the teams that’s still dancing and for me, I’m hoping Auburn brings it home!!! War Damn Eagle!!!

We’d be there hold our mid season collapse

Reactions: Scotty00

You’re a good man. Go big blue..

Reactions: DM8 and Scotty00
A historic powerhouse in Auburn printing money for basketball now is going to be trouble for everyone else.

Reactions: DM8
Unless UVA wins, there is no argument that the best team won the title. That does not make a good championship.

The best team does not win a MBB championship most years. I call that a flaw, not a positive.

Unless UVA wins, there is no argument that the best team won the title. That does not make a good championship.

The best team does not win a MBB championship most years. I call that a flaw, not a positive.

Is it all about titles or isn’t it? Can’t keep up with the constant narrative shifts.

ADVERTISEMENT