ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Assistant Coach Joel Justus

gymman1031

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2008
The Wildcats aren't doing very well right now. But, according to many, he is one of the nation's finest assistants. Do you think he becomes a head coach someday soon?

Joel Justus is horrible. He couldn’t even get a layup job cal setup for him at UNC-Wilmington. He’s messed up the James Wiseman, Hunter Sallis and Jaden Hardy recruitments. He’s never saw an ass he can’t kiss, he kissed Mike Boyton’s ass when he and Cade Cunningham trolled UK last year. He’s also responsible for recruiting the california kids who transfer because they’ve never been that far away from cali weather. He’s liked because he leaks info to media outlets. I hope he does leave UK and fast.

Reactions: Montana81
Is he the one that’s been staying behind with Clarke on road trips?

Joel Justus is horrible. He couldn’t even get a layup job cal setup for him at UNC-Wilmington. He’s messed up the James Wiseman, Hunter Sallis and Jaden Hardy recruitments. He’s never saw an ass he can’t kiss, he kissed Mike Boyton’s ass when he and Cade Cunningham trolled UK last year. He’s also responsible for recruiting the california kids who transfer because they’ve never been that far away from cali weather. He’s liked because he leaks info to media outlets. I hope he does leave UK and fast.
Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: duckboy33
Well there you go. Lot's of UK boys throwing him under the bus. @RunninRichie will send him on a rail and sponsor it. It's fun saying.
I wonder if Lucas was brought along to be what Cal hoped Justus would be. Lucas was brought in b/c he experienced UK and his family ties, an enthusiasm. Plus he brought in a talent that is not yet looked back on a generational talent.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT