ADVERTISEMENT

Kentsucky

Until you started in on Barnes and UT everything I typed was defending UK fans from the ESPN guys. So, prove I made back hand comments.

I wasn't the one that called you out on your vulgarity. If you would shut up about it that would end it.

Prove it. Prove something. I actually was attacking the ESPN guys. You're just to stupid to recognize it.
You like to use the words “Prove it” a lot. There’s nothing to prove because you have been called out on this board over and over for what you do. The sad thing (and most embarrassing for you) is that you know what we say is true and you try and make us believe that’s it’s not. You don’t like UK, you hate them more than you love UT and that comes across in your post. If you want proof just go read your post in that thread. It’s not hard to see.

You like to use the words “Prove it” a lot. There’s nothing to prove because you have been called out on this board over and over for what you do. The sad thing (and most embarrassing for you) is that you know what we say is true and you try and make us believe that’s it’s not. You don’t like UK, you hate them more than you love UT and that comes across in your post. If you want proof just go read your post in that thread. It’s not hard to see.
I do because you are constantly spouting off shit that isn't true. I cornered in supporting your shit and you can't. That should be embarrassing to you, but you're too much of a dumbass.

See, I just called you a dumbass and supported it.

I started a thread about ESPN talking down UK fans anger at Cal. ESPN guys said Cal should not be criticized by UK fans. I challenged that statement. What is your issue with that? Me starting a thread is not an attack unto itself.

Quit highlighting stuff that is irrelevant. Tell us how what I said was an attack? It was not an attack in any way. Is it that you can't admit you're wrong? Is it you can't admit you flew off the handle for no reason?
^^^
Intent is not in print, but it's obvious. You know what you're trying to do every time you do it.

Reactions: Scotty00
^^^
Intent is not in print, but it's obvious. You know what you're trying to do every time you do it.
You're an idiot and you pretty much admit it here. It is no crime to think an illegal act. However, it is a crime to do an illegal act. Do you consider yourself thought police? Do not see how dumb that is?

You're an idiot and you pretty much admit it here. It is no crime to think an illegal act. However, it is a crime to do an illegal act. Do you consider yourself thought police? Do not see how dumb that is?
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, LuLu.

You start shit, every time you start new threads or post about UK. Your 'heated' denials about this just keep proving me right. The fact that the majority of your threads/posts are always about UK removes any reasonable doubt about what I've been saying about you.

You start shit, every time you start new threads or post about UK. Your 'heated' denials about this just keep proving me right. The fact that the majority of your threads/posts are always about UK removes any reasonable doubt about what I've been saying about you.
and dumbass is a guy named JC. You have proven yourself wrong dimwit by admitting I type nothing offensive and your retaliation is based on what you assumed I "thought". That is dumb even for someone with a degree from Walmart.

I do because you are constantly spouting off shit that isn't true. I cornered in supporting your shit and you can't. That should be embarrassing to you, but you're too much of a dumbass.

See, I just called you a dumbass and supported it.
You cornered and support my shit? What???? What am I spouting off that isn’t true sissy?

They literally have not been relevant in any sport since 1998. You would be angry too.

Reactions: JC for 3
You cornered and support my shit? What???? What am I spouting off that isn’t true sissy?
You say things that aren't true and when asked to support what you said, you can't. What is hard to understand about that? I have stated it over and over again dumbass II.

I just wanted to pop in and say Tennessee still sucks. At everything. We own them.
You certainly don't own us at everything and you are trailing us in recent years in CBB. But, have a nice day Jim. :D

and dumbass is a guy named JC. You have proven yourself wrong dimwit by admitting I type nothing offensive and your retaliation is based on what you assumed I "thought". That is dumb even for someone with a degree from Walmart.
New post, same babble. Shit starters usually don't own up to what they do, so no surprise here.

New post, same babble. Shit starters usually don't own up to what they do, so no surprise here.
I'm sure a lot of things sound like babble to a Walmart grad like yourself, so no surprise.

....the broken record continues.
We are in a thread titled "Kentsucky" penned by a KU fan and your dumbass is railing on about something I didn't say, but you think I thought. Am I the only one that irony is not lost on?

I'm sure the word irony just sounds like babble to your Walmart education, so look it up.

I just wanted to pop in and say Tennessee still sucks. At everything. We own them.

You certainly don't own us at everything and you are trailing us in recent years in CBB. But, have a nice day Jim. :D
You gotta watch those recent years Jombo, they’ll get you!😂 Tell me Sissy, if the past don’t matter why do you bring up “recent years”? The here and now says UK just whipped your ass so go ahead and say it. Cal and UK are your daddy! Long live the here and now SISSY!!!!🤣
drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

You say things that aren't true and when asked to support what you said, you can't. What is hard to understand about that? I have stated it over and over again dumbass II.
Support it? Go to the thread Sissy, it’s all there. How bout people telling you the same shit I’m telling you. It has to sink in at some point.

Support it? Go to the thread Sissy, it’s all there. How bout people telling you the same shit I’m telling you. It has to sink in at some point.
You can't support it, yet you keep yapping dumbass.

We are in a thread titled "Kentsucky" penned by a KU fan and your dumbass is railing on about something I didn't say, but you think I thought. Am I the only one that irony is not lost on?

I'm sure the word irony just sounds like babble to your Walmart education, so look it up.
Again, shit-starter.... your words don't matter. It's your stupid obsession that drives to you to make almost every thread you start or post you make something about UK and you don't like spotlight I've put on it, LuLu.

Reactions: Scotty00
You can't support it, yet you keep yapping dumbass.
You say I can’t support yet I’ve told you to go to the thread and you’ll see. The thing is Sissy, you already know what you said and you know why you say it so why do I need to tell you?

Again, shit-starter.... your words don't matter. It's your stupid obsession that drives to you to make almost every thread you start or post you make something about UK and you don't like spotlight I've put on it, LuLu.
20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

You started the shit dumbass. You jumped into the fray, I didn't jump on your post. Maybe, you and wonder cat figure out what some one else is thinking and attack there.

You say I can’t support yet I’ve told you to go to the thread and you’ll see. The thing is Sissy, you already know what you said and you know why you say it so why do I need to tell you?

tin-foiled-man-picture-id174706398

I know I can say it and say it with truth. You can't defend your back hand comment, so you'll keep on deflecting. Anywho, you should probably run along, you dad has probably come across some other thought waves that need investigating.

tin-foiled-man-picture-id174706398

I know I can say it and say it with truth. You can't defend your back hand comment, so you'll keep on deflecting. Anywho, you should probably run along, you dad has probably come across some other thought waves that need investigating.
That shirt reminds me of a time, back in the 80s when I talked my Mom into bleaching one leg of my blue jeans.

Got a Middle school yearbook of a group photo with me wearing those sweet bastards.

I ended up blowing out the crotch. Who knew bleach made jeans weaker?

It wasn't until later I know what "which side do you dress on" meant. Should have gone with the other side.

@della @Scotty00

Have you two ever considered just messaging each other to bicker back and forth so the rest of us don't have to peruse through all the constant nonsense?
I’m sorry, I thought everyone enjoyed it!😂 It’s all in fun for me but I can tell Deller gets a little worked up so I’ll slack off.😬
JC is in it too. The thought did occur, but Rivals took away PM messages away from posters. I'll stop.
Send me your Snapchat sissy and I’ll tell you off!
earl dibbles jr wink GIF by Granger Smith

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
For you... the point....missed.
You have a hard time owning up to things? It was really you did or you didn't statement. Regardless, choose your path and based on your actions, I'll choose mine.

ADVERTISEMENT