ADVERTISEMENT

Kentsucky

1. No fan does anything to enhance their teams performance and therefore all fans are the same. JC is of the mistaken impression that a UK fan is superior to another fan because of UK's past history. Which is of course ridiculous.

2. It was to drive home the fact that JC just chose to be a UK fan and you don't suddenly inherit some kind of special status upon doing so.

Do you agree with what I'm saying or not?
So show me where he said something like that? I wanna see the post he made saying that. I’m not saying he hasn’t but I haven’t seen it if he has. The way I take it is you’re saying if you didn’t go to school at said school you’re not/can’t be a real fan. You also make it sound like he’s saying he has something to do with the team winning. Again, I haven’t seen anything like that. Fans don’t score or get a rebound but they can help their team so while they may not be on the roster fans can and do help their team win. Look at the K-State fans last night! They was incredible! Go to KU, UK or Duke and several more for a big game and watch the crowd. Gets pretty crazy sissy!

SISSY!!! Why you so mad? All that cussing ain’t good fer ye sissy!😂
You’re the one that started the name calling, so I thought you deserved an appropriate name too, dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You’re the one that started the name calling, so I thought you deserved an appropriate name too, dumbass.
Oooooh so like everything else I do you copy it! Makes sense sissy.

Oh you mean in the other thread that you started to throw back handed jabs at UK! Gotcha!
That is the whole thing . I was totally taking the Uk fans side, but you are so paranoid it didn’t matter.

No problem dumbass
Sissy, is it that time of month??? You sure are ill😂 Oh and as far as me turning the other thread into a UK/UT thread that was all you with your little back handed jabs at UK. Don’t get mad when you stir shit sissy and then it gets thrown in your face!!!😘

Reactions: JC for 3
Sissy, is it that time of month??? You sure are ill😂 Oh and as far as me turning the other thread into a UK/UT thread that was all you with your little back handed jabs at UK. Don’t get mad when you stir shit sissy and then it gets thrown in your face!!!😘
Come on guy. You know I like you, but keep it above the belt.

nvm, I shouldn't have said anything.

disappear-peace-out.gif

Don’t worry about it dumbass. I shouldn’t expect you actually understand that UK was not being attacked because after all you are a dumbass.

Come on guy. You know I like you, but keep it above the belt.

nvm, I shouldn't have said anything.

disappear-peace-out.gif
You’re good! She’s a big girl and I didn’t say anything bad compared to the way she’s been cussing people. If she’s that sensitive and can’t take a little shit talk she shouldn’t be here.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Don’t worry about it dumbass. I shouldn’t expect you actually understand that UK was not being attacked because after all you are a dumbass.
All I can tell you sissy is to go back and read the thread again. You started the shit with your back handed comments. The same back handed comments that’s he’s been pointing out to you all day.

You’re good! She’s a big girl and I didn’t say anything bad compared to the way she’s been cussing people. If she’s that sensitive and can’t take a little shit talk she shouldn’t be here.
You’re vulgar. I won’t get vulgar with you, but I will raise the bar some.

All I can tell you sissy is to go back and read the thread again. You started the shit with your back handed comments. The same back handed comments that’s he’s been pointing out to you all day.
You reread it dumbass you say what was back handed.

You’re vulgar. I won’t get vulgar with you, but I will raise the bar some.
Oh are you all the sudden sensitive and can’t take it? Don’t talk shit if you can’t take what you dish out sissy. Go to bed, you’re a little moody tonight.

Oh are you all the sudden sensitive and can’t take it? Don’t talk shit if you can’t take what you dish out sissy. Go to bed, you’re a little moody tonight.
You haven’t shown anything backhanded and you. Haven’t heard me complain about your vulgarity. Your buddy called you out, I didn’t.

You haven’t shown anything backhanded and you. Haven’t heard me complain about your vulgarity. Your buddy called you out, I didn’t.
You just said “You’re vulgar”
You’ve been cussing people like a spoiled little girl and I said “is it that time of month” and I’m vulgar!😂

You just said “You’re vulgar”
You’ve been cussing people like a spoiled little girl and I said “is it that time of month” and I’m vulgar!😂
You are vulgar. You still haven’t shown anything backhanded.

You’re a foul mouth, sissy and that’s very unladylike but it’s you so I’m not surprised. As far as showing you what you said just go read the first page of the thread. It’s not like you don’t know what you do and say on this board so why you try playing a victim is beyond me.

You’re a foul mouth, sissy and that’s very unladylike but it’s you so I’m not surprised. As far as showing you what you said just go read the first page of the thread. It’s not like you don’t know what you do and say on this board so why you try playing a victim is beyond me.
Dumbass you claim there were back handed comments, so shut up and prove it. You’re vulgar and even your friends see it.

Dumbass you claim there were back handed comments, so shut up and prove it. You’re vulgar and even your friends see it.
They’re big boys I’m sure they’ll be ok! Are you offended sissy?

They’re big boys I’m sure they’ll be ok! Are you offended sissy?
I have told you that I have not made an issue of your vulgarity. I have asked you to prove the backhanded comment.

I have told you that I have not made an issue of your vulgarity. I have asked you to prove the backhanded comment.
My vulgarity! Please tell me how saying “is it that time of the month” is vulgar.😂 Also, would it do any good to show you your backhanded comments? You would just dance around it and act like you was being sincere. You honestly don’t think people know you by now?

My vulgarity! Please tell me how saying “is it that time of the month” is vulgar.😂 Also, would it do any good to show you your backhanded comments? You would just dance around it and act like you was being sincere. You honestly don’t think people know you by now?
Until you started in on Barnes and UT everything I typed was defending UK fans from the ESPN guys. So, prove I made back hand comments.

I wasn't the one that called you out on your vulgarity. If you would shut up about it that would end it.

It's not like I'm talking to you. It's all there in print. Why ask me what I said when it's all there? Isn't that more like nonsense?

He is just like you or the reverse since you're his son. I post a thread on some ESPN guys blasting UK fans and I side with the UK fans and you jump on UT and then your dad sees me roughing you up and runs in to save you.

So, if you want to discuss something discuss why you turned this to UT/UK. That's really all there is to discuss.

Translation: Talk about something else here instead of how phony she is when 'defending' UK or offering up any 'good sport sentiment' toward UK fans. She doesn't like that being exposed.

Translation: Talk about something else here instead of how phony she is when 'defending' UK or offering up any 'good sport sentiment' toward UK fans. She doesn't like that being exposed.
Prove it. Prove something. I actually was attacking the ESPN guys. You're just to stupid to recognize it.

YOU started the thread.... just another one of your 'fishing' attempts... or in other words, you just starting shit... again. There's no veil for you to hide behind, LuLu.

The intent is clearly visible every time you start threads about UK or continue to simply post your typical nonsense about UK.

After having an L crammed into your big mouth last Saturday, before a sold out arena on 'Chris Lofton Day' (I love how that backfired on the brains behind that operation), maybe you should focus your attention towards another program.

After all, ut just beat Miss St. this week...without Vescovi. There's some built-in 'cred' right there for you to talk shit toward their fans. Have at it.

YOU started the thread.... just another one of your 'fishing' attempts... or in other words, you just starting shit... again. There's no veil for you to hide behind, LuLu.

The intent is clearly visible every time you start threads about UK or continue to simply post your typical nonsense about UK.

After having an L crammed into your big mouth last Saturday, before a sold out arena on 'Chris Lofton Day' (I love how that backfired on the brains behind that operation), maybe you should focus your attention towards another program.

After all, ut just beat Miss St. this week...without Vescovi. There's some built-in 'cred' right there for you to talk shit toward their fans. Have at it.
I started a thread about ESPN talking down UK fans anger at Cal. ESPN guys said Cal should not be criticized by UK fans. I challenged that statement. What is your issue with that? Me starting a thread is not an attack unto itself.

Quit highlighting stuff that is irrelevant. Tell us how what I said was an attack? It was not an attack in any way. Is it that you can't admit you're wrong? Is it you can't admit you flew off the handle for no reason?

ADVERTISEMENT