ADVERTISEMENT

Kentsucky

Kentucky lost to Kansas State
..when it counted.

.. cry about it, I guess?
Fvck no. The superior coach and team won. What's to cry about? KY didn't lose, they got their ass beat on the court. Maybe, I don't know, Cal needs to COACH for a change? Instead of relying on superior talent of players he buys? Same shyt Self needs to learn for KU. Gone are the days of shopping for talent at the McD's All american dog and pony show and expecting to succeed. Fvck these poser coaches. They can't coach worth a fvck.

• Haha
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
He got TANGED. 😁
Pootie Tang Bullets GIF

Fvck no. The superior coach and team won. What's to cry about? KY didn't lose, they got their ass beat on the court. Maybe, I don't know, Cal needs to COACH for a change? Instead of relying on superior talent of players he buys? Same shyt Self needs to learn for KU. Gone are the days of shopping for talent at the McD's All american dog and pony show and expecting to succeed. Fvck these poser coaches. They can't coach worth a fvck.

This fool is a K-State fan?

LOL

Kentucky lost.
Sorry about your "win"?

Get your own thread, poserfvck

Last edited:
The hatred in some of these threads is repulsive. WOW.

Anyway all the blueblood are gone: Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Indiana . . . UCLA is still alive and that is it.

Gone.

Rename the threat to "KansASS"?

Waaaaaaaah.....

Your fans (and you as much as anybody) talk more shit on other programs than any other fanbase and it's not really close. Then you cry when it comes back on you. Poor babies.

Stop being insecure.

BTW, Self won a title last year consisting mostly of 3* and low 4* recruits he coached up.

As for KState’s roster, Nowell is as talented as anybody on last year’s KU roster not named Ochai, and Keyontae has as much pro potential as Ochai. That dude is good. Really good. The rest of the roster isn’t on par for sure, but that is as good of a 1-2 punch as any. And in basketball two really good players can take you a long way, as had obviously happened. So although I like Tang, let’s not act like he just coached up the bad news bears or that Self is some chump when it comes to coaching. Self has proven many times over he can coach players up, both at KU and at Oral Roberts and Tulsa. Tang hasn’t been around long enough to show how good he is or isn’t at coaching players up. Though he is off to a good start.

Of course recruiting is a big part of coaching too. And Tang should get a lot of credit for bringing in some quality transfers. Particularly KJ. KJ was obviously a risk as nobody knew if he’d make a full recovery or be the same player he was. But it paid off. He’s an even better player than he was at Florida. And he gets credit for convincing Nowell to stay. Good luck to Tang, I can’t wait to see what he does down the road.

Reactions: Marlattman84
To encourage @hawkit3113 about his uk wildcats, atleast you have iowa?

Fran McCaffery in MM since 2013-14 2013-14: L R64 2015-16: L R32 2016-17: L R32 2018-19: L R32 20-21: L R32 22-21: L R64 22-23: L R64

Stop being insecure.

BTW, Self won a title last year consisting mostly of 3* and low 4* recruits he coached up.

As for KState’s roster, Nowell is as talented as anybody on last year’s KU roster not named Ochai, and Keyontae has as much pro potential as Ochai. That dude is good. Really good. The rest of the roster isn’t on par for sure, but that is as good of a 1-2 punch as any. And in basketball two really good players can take you a long way, as had obviously happened. So although I like Tang, let’s not act like he just coached up the bad news bears or that Self is some chump when it comes to coaching. Self has proven many times over he can coach players up, both at KU and at Oral Roberts and Tulsa. Tang hasn’t been around long enough to show how good he is or isn’t at coaching players up. Though he is off to a good start.

Of course recruiting is a big part of coaching too. And Tang should get a lot of credit for bringing in some quality transfers. Particularly KJ. KJ was obviously a risk as nobody knew if he’d make a full recovery or be the same player he was. But it paid off. He’s an even better player than he was at Florida. And he gets credit for convincing Nowell to stay. Good luck to Tang, I can’t wait to see what he does down the road.
Nice reply.

Stop being insecure.

Hard not to be a little testy when you just beat a lower ranked team and BLue Blood to get to the Sweet 16 and all anybody can talk abou is how KY lost instead of how KSU won. Hey, you know what I'm talking about. We're opposite sides of the same Football/Basketball coin. No respect, but I know you get that after this past FB season.

Hard not to be a little testy when you just beat a lower ranked team and BLue Blood to get to the Sweet 16 and all anybody can talk abou is how KY lost instead of how KSU won. Hey, you know what I'm talking about. We're opposite sides of the same Football/Basketball coin. No respect, but I know you get that after this past FB season.
Oh for sure. Obviously at times KU football didn't get the respect I thought it deserved for the turnaround and questions abound about Leipold or whether KU will return to same old same old. I have faith in Leipold, but I realize that until he's gotten KU to be competitive for a few years, there are going to be questions and doubt by non-KU fans. Though I do think that Leipold has a more expansive coaching resume than Tang, since he was a head coach(even if not at the P5 level), showing he has been able to sustain a system and reload teams. Remains to be seen on Tang, though again, he's off to a good start. I think he'll do reasonably well.

Similar situations too with age. Both Leipold and Tang could obviously worry KU and KSU fans that they may bolt for another job after resuscitating the programs, but their age could be to the benefit of both. Many top programs are not going to want to hire on a new coach in his late 50s, so that may help both schools in retaining. Though on the flip side of that coin you have to wonder how long they'll continue doing what they do.

Oh for sure. Obviously at times KU football didn't get the respect I thought it deserved for the turnaround and questions abound about Leipold or whether KU will return to same old same old. I have faith in Leipold, but I realize that until he's gotten KU to be competitive for a few years, there are going to be questions and doubt by non-KU fans. Though I do think that Leipold has a more expansive coaching resume than Tang, since he was a head coach(even if not at the P5 level), showing he has been able to sustain a system and reload teams. Remains to be seen on Tang, though again, he's off to a good start. I think he'll do reasonably well.

Similar situations too with age. Both Leipold and Tang could obviously worry KU and KSU fans that they may bolt for another job after resuscitating the programs, but their age could be to the benefit of both. Many top programs are not going to want to hire on a new coach in his late 50s, so that may help both schools in retaining. Though on the flip side of that coin you have to wonder how long they'll continue doing what they do.
Lord I pray we can keep Tang. Best thing for KSU BB since Jack Hartman. He deserves COTY.

ANd Leipold is the shizzle, saw where you guys were able to keep him. Good for you. Great for the Big XII. Nice to see that rivalry in CFB revived. Been waiting for too long. I'm sure you agree.

This is what pisses us off. FVCK Calipari. Worthless entitled DOUCHEBAG.

Did you listen to it? Is that something that would trigger you?
No. But I can see why it might bother some. But that’s not what I was agreeing with. I was more so just saying Kentucky fans are getting tired of his antics. Calipari has always said the types of things that you don’t mind when he’s your coach and he’s winning, but get on your nerves if he’s losing.

It is not like UK had a losing season and sat out of the tourney. They came on strong at the end of the season and made it to 32. That is a better performance than recently. They have a mega class coming in. You probably shouldn't fire him for that.

Reactions: KisteK
Did you listen to it? Is that something that would trigger you?
I mean, I think its in bad taste---Plus you gotta take into account who said it. Look everytime UK lost this year, Cal avoided pressers...When they won, he was happy to let loose, and let ya know how good he was, and how dumb the fans were...

So there is that.

Secondly, I mean c'mon, now----he knew the kids name. Had he said, "little dude"---Ok. But "little kid"? I mean it just comes off as being sour. And quite arrogant.

I mean, I think its in bad taste---Plus you gotta take into account who said it. Look everytime UK lost this year, Cal avoided pressers...When they won, he was happy to let loose, and let ya know how good he was, and how dumb the fans were...

So there is that.

Secondly, I mean c'mon, now----he knew the kids name. Had he said, "little dude"---Ok. But "little kid"? I mean it just comes off as being sour. And quite arrogant.

I took it as the name just slipped his mind at the moment. I mean it’s not a team he plays regularly and he had a day to prepare for them. Definitely didn’t see it as an intentional slight.

I took it as the name just slipped his mind at the moment. I mean it’s not a team he plays regularly and he had a day to prepare for them. Definitely didn’t see it as an intentional slight.

Yeah it was just a dumb slip. Problem is this isn't the first time it's happened I believe. He called and apologized so no big deal though.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It is not like UK had a losing season and sat out of the tourney. They came on strong at the end of the season and made it to 32. That is a better performance than recently. They have a mega class coming in. You probably shouldn't fire him for that.
That's kind of the issue though with recruiting and relying on so many top freshmen. Most freshmen, no matter how highly rated, the vast majority take most of a season to get into form. In general it's not a great recipe for success unless you have a super talent like Anthony Davis.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
That's kind of the issue though with recruiting and relying on so many top freshmen. Most freshmen, no matter how highly rated, the vast majority take most of a season to get into form. In general it's not a great recipe for success unless you have a super talent like Anthony Davis.
I’m just trying to be fair.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Don't forget Zion Williamson.

ADVERTISEMENT