ADVERTISEMENT

Kentsucky

I just got back from the game in Tuscaloosa. Where was the Big Blue Nation? I have been a season ticket holder for 21 years and every time we host KY they always had a nice contingent of fans, but not today.
I don't know if they have already checked out this year or what.
Good win for Bama and we are at Arkie next week, so the grind continues.

I just got back from the game in Tuscaloosa. Where was the Big Blue Nation? I have been a season ticket holder for 21 years and every time we host KY they always had a nice contingent of fans, but not today.
I don't know if they have already checked out this year or what.
Good win for Bama and we are at Arkie next week, so the grind continues.
They are a football school now.

They’re in legit trouble this year. 0 quad 1 wins
Ouch. SEC will give them plenty of chances to get a few.

They’ll make the tournament, but it would be pretty miserable for Cal if he bookends a loss to St Peters with non-tournament teams.

The entire BBN is checked out. Cal has done something I never thought I’d see… created apathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
The entire BBN is checked out. Cal has done something in ever thought I’d see… created apathy.
The BBN must have checked out. I thought I would see the same amount of KY fans we usually see, but there may have been 70 UK fans there, not the usual 250 - 350

My Kentucky cousins have already conceded the Tennessee games this year. Life is good
IDK….Kentucky is not good but they do still have talent. Teams like that are scary because they can suck but put it together for a game or two when they’re motivated. If they’re up for that game they could compete.

Fans checked out a few weeks back. Even at Rupp there are empty sections, which has always sold out.

Fans are praying Calipari goes to Texas. Even if they lose next years class it could be worth it.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Well at least UNC played them it took 4 OT’s for them to get the win. This game was over midway though the first half.

If Kentucky turns it around it has to be the Kansas game. They lose at rupp to kansas, this season is a wrap

The History channel is also a great escape tool for those needing that kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: della
Ouch. SEC will give them plenty of chances to get a few.

They’ll make the tournament, but it would be pretty miserable for Cal if he bookends a loss to St Peters with non-tournament teams.

Zero quad one wins. We’re going to struggle to make it. Cal has lost his mind. He seems to have forgotten how to coach winning basketball over the last year. Damnedest thing.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for y'all now.
You’re starting to feel sorry for us because our last three years have been less than we expect? Then you’re getting just a little taste of how we’ve felt for UT fans for years and years and years of no titles or final fours. I don’t see how y’all do it!

Zero quad one wins. We’re going to struggle to make it. Cal has lost his mind. He seems to have forgotten how to coach winning basketball over the last year. Damnedest thing.
He seems to indulge his players to much.

You’re starting to feel sorry for us because our last three years have been less than we expect? Then you’re getting just a little taste of how we’ve felt for UT fans for years and years and years of no titles or final fours. I don’t see how y’all do it!
Scooter, y'all have always been a one sport program, CBB. Now, CBB has been taken away from you. The Vols are top 5 in CFB, C-Baseball, and currently sitting at #2 Kenpom in CBB. There is a good chance you don't make the tourney. I kinda feel sorry for ya.

Ive never felt sorry for UT fans. Honestly they’re not really on my radar and never have been. I don’t know why they would be. I guess some consider them a rival because it’s a border state but neither the football or basketball series has ever been close enough for me to really care about them.

I mean do they really consider us a rival in football? I kind of figured their football rivals are bama and georgia more than us.

Ive never felt sorry for UT fans. Honestly they’re not really on my radar and never have been. I don’t know why they would be. I guess some consider them a rival because it’s a border state but neither the football or basketball series has ever been close enough for me to really care about them.

I mean do they really consider us a rival in football? I kind of figured their football rivals are bama and georgia more than us.
I do consider UK a Rival. We have played y'all a million times in a million different sports. We play every year in everything and in some sports more than once.

Btw, you would be surprised to know that I stick up for the UK fans that venture onto the CFB board.

I take the games one at a time and enjoy it when we have a winning season and beat our rivals. I totally enjoy beating Y'all and when we beat Highly ranked non conference opponents. It's fun

I don't see how you do it. You haven't sniffed a FF in years much less a championship. You have been left out of the tourney and knocked out in RD 1 by a G-5 team. If you only count success and happiness by FF and up, you have had to be miserable for many years in a row. That is no way to happiness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT